Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 01:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
LOL, I love this 'trump as a leader' that comes from his business background. I am a manager in a corporation much larger than trumps. I can say without equivocation that anyone in my organization, above me or below me, who not only acted the way he does, but is performing as poorly as trump is would be removed. Or as we say, separated.
He was not a 'leader' in his company--he was a tyrant and a bully--just like he is now.

He's proven that he is neither a leader or a negotiator (Lol. The deal maker can't make a deal. He'll give away taxpayer money to bribe companies--but that appears to be as far as his negotiating skills go).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 01:18 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,287,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
LOL, I love this 'trump as a leader' that comes from his business background. I am a manager in a corporation much larger than trumps. I can say without equivocation that anyone in my organization, above me or below me, who not only acted the way he does, but is performing as poorly as trump is would be removed. Or as we say, separated.
...or fired

As a CPA who has been a CFO and controller and now owns my own firm, this is the point I'm making. Forget about the politics and just look at him with business blinders on. He's terrible thus far in the position of POTUS as a leader of our government, the boss. He hand picks his buddies, and if you're not one of them, you are held out for ridicule by him. HIs ways, coupled with a healthy paycheck to certain of his employees, may have worked in the private sector. But he's exposed himself as an awful speaker, weak leader, unorganized, no accountability - all the traits of a bad boss IMO.

Old 07-30-2017, 02:21 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
There is a tendency on this board to assume when someone criticizes or dislikes Trump s/he must be a liberal and/or living off government subsidies and/or voted for Hilary Clinton.
Yeah, I am always amazed at this. There aren't many liberals in the U.S., except in places like NYC and SF.

The idea that only liberals would be against a reality show TV host as President, and only liberals would have a problem with lying, consorting with enemies, blatant racism, daily tabloid dumpster fires of idiocy, and management skills from hell, is just bizarre.

The only liberal Presidential candidate, Jill Stein, repeatedly endorsed Trump over Clinton, BTW. If anything, it's moderates of both parties who are primarily against Trump, with liberals kinda on the sidelines. Most liberals have constantly claimed that Dems and Reps are basically the same, so why would they care?

Old 07-30-2017, 02:52 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,221,847 times
Narcissistic personality disorder means never having to say you're sorry (at least in the mind of the narcissist). And Trumpty Dumpty has NPD, bigly.

Old 07-30-2017, 02:59 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,907,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Soon people are going to all be singing the praise of President Trump.
It takes time to get used to the style of a new boss.
Liberals will come around when they realize how foolish they have been.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Got any more jokes?

Old 07-30-2017, 04:03 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
One has to only look at how many people have left the white house in 6 months to see the chaos and dysfunction. A communications director, press secretary, national security advisor, deputy national security advisor x2, the director of the office of ethics resigning early, acting attorney general, deputy chief of staff, v.p. chief of staff, FBI director, and now chief of staff. How many more positions are yet unfilled?

I worked at a place with a high turn over and yes, it was because of poor management. To say that Trump is a bad boss is an understatement. Add to that corrupt.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:06 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
One has to only look at how many people have left the white house in 6 months to see the chaos and dysfunction. A communications director, press secretary, national security advisor, deputy national security advisor x2, the director of the office of ethics resigning early, acting attorney general, deputy chief of staff, v.p. chief of staff, FBI director, and now chief of staff.
The Trunger Games? They can fire a cannon and project the image of whoever left on the clouds over the White House every time somebody drops off the team.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:12 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
No, he's a great boss. It's about time somebody is pointing fingers.

"Man-up?" Did Obama ever "man-up?" No, he did not. He's still making excuses, even today, and so is his pig of a wife, Moochelle.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Oh, he looks in the mirror alright, but mostly just to do his combover and makeup.
I suppose you though that was cute. You're no Greg Gutfeld. Oh, wait ...you probably don't even know who he is.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You know him personally? Thought not. I'm sure plenty of people say the same about you.
Bam!

People who do know him personally have said he is kind, gentle, compassionate, and would give you the shirt off his back. There have been many testimonies from people who do know him personally, and their opinions of Trump are the exact opposite from the "haters" who do not know him, but post their vitriol daily.

Trump was instrumental in getting Sgt. Tahmooressi released from Mexican prison when Obama would do nothing. Then he wrote Tahmooressi a check for $25000 to help him get back on his feet. That is the kind of man our President is.

He also flew a sick child in need of a medical procedure in his own plane when the airlines wouldn't take him because of the medical equipment require to go with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies