Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 05:49 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Donald Trump never looks in the mirror. Tweet after tweet, speech after speech - one major common thread is he blames everybody else, and I mean everybody, for the muck Washington is in right now.

In pure unprofessional manner, he has exhibited no accountability for what has gone on since he's been POTUS. Despite all of the Trump lovers saying how great he is and how much he's done, those same people time and time again when asked can't put together a concise answer as to all the wonderful things he's done thus far. I guess I live under a rock because I don't see it.

His latest BAIL OUT (he capitalized it) rant as a threat to repeal/replace ACA or else. Actually supporting police violence. It's all the Dems fault and even some GOP'ers. Every word out of his mouth and fingers is directed at everybody but himself. He fires people who challenge him, and he deserves the challenges yet instead of working with those people he just tries to find new people who won't challenge him.

I think he's a terrible boss taking no accountability for the current woes of Washington (again Trump lovers, please dispute me with facts that mean something). A good leader is always accountable for how the team is doing. If they are winning, it's him/her and everyone else as a team. If they are losing, he/she takes accountability for not leading well enough and must get better. A good leader leaves any personal issues with teammates behind closed doors where it belongs.

Our POTUS, our leader, appears will never man-up. He's too much of an egomaniac to do such a thing. It's a sad place we are in right now. Not good or bad, just sad.
You only say this, " he's a terrible boss" becsause you wouldn't last 1 hour if you worked for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2017, 05:52 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It is so bad that I have come around to actually feeling sympathy for the likes of Spicer and Sessions, despite not caring at all for either one. They have continually lied to the American public and defended many of Trump's indefensible positions remaining loyal to him. Their loyalty was not returned by their psychopath boss. He instead scorned and demeaned them. It truly shows what a horrible and small person that Trump really is.
I wish you people would STOP talking about Obama and Clinton so much.

All this type of name calling can be applied to Obama and Clinton we NEVER heard a word from you and your types about him.

In FACT , you even defended them.

I wonder why?

You all are the BIGGEST bunch of hypocrites I have EVER seen!

Old 07-31-2017, 06:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking I just wish Trump would stop pointing fingers already and put a lid on it - he's a terrible boss

Terrible boss?

That's just it, the fool isn't the boss.

He's the president. America is the boss.

He's dim enough that the reality will never dawn on him. Lard butt will go to his grave insisting "It was the media and Democrats that brought me down!"

I wouldn't say the fool is actually retarded.

He's just a "slow learner."

No wonder he identifies so strongly with "the poorly educated."

Old 07-31-2017, 10:24 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I wish you people would STOP talking about Obama and Clinton so much.

All this type of name calling can be applied to Obama and Clinton we NEVER heard a word from you and your types about him.

In FACT , you even defended them.

I wonder why?

You all are the BIGGEST bunch of hypocrites I have EVER seen!
We're down to "Both sides are bad, so it's unfair to even point out problems" already?

Old 07-31-2017, 10:42 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Soon people are going to all be singing the praise of President Trump.
It takes time to get used to the style of a new boss.
Liberals will come around when they realize how foolish they have been.
your post simply displays your desire to support Trump but you inability find to cogent argument. pretty much proving OPs point.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:48 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Soon people are going to all be singing the praise of President Trump.
It takes time to get used to the style of a new boss.
Liberals will come around when they realize how foolish they have been.
Really? Maybe you'll come around and realized you voted for an idiot who'll singlehandedly make this republic a subsidiary of the kremlin.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:49 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
ask yourself why nothing is getting done in Washington. It's the establishment and status quo that doesn't want to change - not Trump. They are milking taxpayers for everything (just wait for the pension crisis to hit and your taxes go up to save govt. employee's cushy retirements).

heathcare could get fixed. wasteful spending fixed. greed and corruption fixed. illegal immigration fixed. it's not happening because those that benefit from it being broken don't want it fixed. sounds like that is what most dems want also...

So to be clear you are saying TRUMP is UNABLE to his job? You are saying DC has beaten the mighty Trump?

I read you post, you say nothing is getting done and it is everyone else's fault. The confusing part is the whole reason you guys say you voted for Trump was that he would get things done... seems to me TRump is failing and failing hard.

so much for big deal maker trump. Trump has not been able to make any deals with anyone, he is too busy arguing with his own staff , newspapers , NATO, NAFTA , CHINA and pretty much all our allies.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:45 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You only say this, " he's a terrible boss" becsause you wouldn't last 1 hour if you worked for him.
And your point would be? You know me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Terrible boss?

He's dim enough that the reality will never dawn on him. Lard butt will go to his grave insisting "It was the media and Democrats that brought me down!"

America may be the boss of the country collectively, but Trump is the boss of all government/military etc.

Old 07-31-2017, 12:23 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I though it was a well-oiled machine? Didn't someone say that - orange complexion, combover, what was that name?
Well oiled? They must mean well greased, as that was an expression used by the mafia when they referred to bribes.

Old 07-31-2017, 12:29 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Terrible boss?

Exactly....People seem to forget that the president is not their boss...It's the other way around, as the president is supposed to work for the people....This particular president deserves to be fired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies