Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2017, 11:30 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,745,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Trumplings consider everything illegal that Trump does as a "nothingburger".

Until it rises to Bill Clinton sending Sandy Berger to the National Archives to steal documents that prove his corruption, I see "nothingburger".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 11:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,727,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post

Oh!!!! this is good and it gets better!!!!
Checkout this conspiracy......

Stone just broke it. This was actually put out by the DOJ, to catch a leaker....(that is why they are saying it happened over 2 weeks ago) and done on purpose today.
This was done to distract that Sessions has suddenly awoken and has already been questioning people surrounding the Clintons.
Just saying.
You don't have to believe me and you probably won't.

Stone back on @ 3pm ET for more updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJfwiqnfsc

Old 08-09-2017, 11:35 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,564,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
This continues to look like a witchhunt, a bunch of FBI losers wasting America's time.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:52 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,564,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Stalin would be so proud, that Communism has infiltrated the USA's government to the extent it has.
Show me the man and I will find you the crime.

Do we live under the Constitution of Freedom & Liberty, or is this the new Kremlin?
Trump is trying.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Trump is trying.

Getting the federal government out of peoples business and turning from away from identities and onto ideas..... Yes, he is trying..... Individual Liberty, is the opposite of Communism.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Dawn occured at 5:34 local time on 7/26. Maybe the raid,confirmed by Manifort's attorney, did not begin till 5:35 and therefore it's all fake news, eh.

In the leakfest.... Breaking August 9th... Think about that.
Why would Mueller, Rosenstein, or Sessions, let this JUICY out now if it was kept tight lipped the longest of this Presidency. Why was it let out today?

I know why, and the DNC, Obama and Hillary ain't going to like why.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,906,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Sorry, no. No judge is going to allow a person's private home and private property to be searched unless there is probable cause.
once again, this is an ongoing investigation, and the information has already been subpoenaed, but federal agents suspected that not all the information was forthcoming, thus they could stand up in front of a judge and make teh case that somehow manafort was not fully complying with the subpoena, and a judge would indeed sign off on that without a suspicion of criminal activity.

also have you never heard of a LEO stretching the truth to get a search warrant? it happens all the time, which is why some LEOs go judge shopping. this is why search warrants are often challenged in a court of law during a trial to determine if it was properly issued or not.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:09 PM

Sessions in a tough spot after Trump criticizes him in New York Times interview | Fox News

Looks like Sessions took the hint. Many people associated with the Clinton campaign, being questioned today.

Let's talk about Manafort, from a DOJ leak.... that is trying to locate leakers.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:53 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,580,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Like with a cloth?

I am going to agree with you that is one of the dumbest things she ever said. She really couldn't even pull it off well.

That said, Paul Manafort is in it up to his eyebrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sessions in a tough spot after Trump criticizes him in New York Times interview | Fox News

Looks like Sessions took the hint. Many people associated with the Clinton campaign, being questioned today.

Let's talk about Manafort, from a DOJ leak.... that is trying to locate leakers.
I feel like the Trumplings are very very nervous - if their post count here is anything to go on.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:54 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,742,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Until it rises to Bill Clinton sending Sandy Berger to the National Archives to steal documents that prove his corruption, I see "nothingburger".
Thanks for proving my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies