Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 04:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

[quote=Pilot1;49166560]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So this just confirms that without Obama, the Dems are lost[/QUOTE

Yes, I agree they are lost, but do they even want Obama back? Will he be a help, or a liability. His America hating wife certainly is no help.
Yes, I did get the feeling that his wife had a beef with Americans unless of course you had lots of money that's for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2017, 04:44 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,060,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
i see..

Seeing Obama again will remind the world what a dignified, extremely intelligent, reasonable, clear-minded and HONORABLE leader we elected, instead of a berserk, idiotic, incoherent, blithering, grifter, LIAR-and-Bower-In-Chief that refuses to go the hell away. Obarfo single handedly destroyed the DNC with his America hating policies. Sure glad that bozo will be back to screw things up for the DNC even more
Obama may have presented (at times) as a dignified individual or even came off as charismatic; however, he was not a leader of our country.

He gave false statements about his healthcare plan:

"You can keep your plan . . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo

Even Pelosi admitted that you have to vote in the Bill to be able to know what's in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

Obama shamed American business owners:
"You didn't build that . . "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng

Admitting he was born in Kenya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQcd41RO25k

Then he claimed to be an American . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

These are not representative of someone being dignified, reasonable, clear-minded and HONORABLE leader

Appreciating that you are a fan of Obama; in reality, your opinion does not substantiate your claims.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:48 PM

1,640 posts, read 795,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
President Trump will use Obama to remind people of how weak America looked when Obama was bending over for China/North Korea.
Especially if President Trump removes Kim from the world.
Beautiful.
I really do not understand this line of thinking and I want to get it. I really do. The world is watching Trump tweet and do the war with words with NK, China, and from where I sit he looks off his rocker. You don't see that? According to Pew, 37 countries show a 22% approval of Trump when Obama had 64%.

I guess if Trump removes Kim that would be something, but my gut tells me he's more likely to get us all killed.

I must be missing something.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Obama may have presented (at times) as a dignified individual or even came off as charismatic; however, he was not a leader of our country.

He gave false statements about his healthcare plan:
Which false statement. This one is my favorite. He had to be laughing his ass off at the idiots who cheered when he said it.

Obama: Premiums Will Decrease 3000% So You Should Get A Raise When H'care Is Passed

Old 08-12-2017, 04:54 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Obama spoke on the campaign trail about bringing Americans together. All Obama did was divide us into groups and feed them resentment .

Obama's transformation was hatred to gain power. He learned this from Reverend Wright who preached victimhood to blacks to give them a spirit of consolation and justification about their oppression by whites. This does NOT bring people together. It feeds division. It is NOT Godly.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I really do not understand this line of thinking and I want to get it. I really do. The world is watching Trump tweet and do the war with words with NK, China, and from where I sit he looks off his rocker. You don't see that? According to Pew, 37 countries show a 22% approval of Trump when Obama had 64%.
Prefer Obama's way? I'll bet the playground bullies had a field day with you.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama spoke on the campaign trail about bringing Americans together. All Obama did was divide us into groups and feed them resentment .

Obama's transformation was hatred to gain power. He learned this from Reverend Wright who preached victimhood to blacks to give them a spirit of consolation and justification about their oppression by whites. This does NOT bring people together. It feeds division. It is NOT Godly.
Hitler used hatred and blame to gain power. Obama used hatred of the rich (actually upper middle class), and poked at people to stoke racial resentment, Hillary tried to stoke hatred of hard working people, what she referred to as deplorables '. Using hatred to gain power is common for evil leaders.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:03 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So this just confirms that without Obama, the Dems are lost

There in no question that former President Obama is a very powerful, very well respected , very influential member of the Democratic party. The very first time I saw him give that speech at the DNC )I think for Bill Clinton), I said to my GF, "If he ever ran for President, I would vote for him." He did run, and I did vote for him, twice.

I am so happy to see him still caring enough about America to devote his time and energy to Making America Great Again. I hope Michelle gets involved too, the two of them will only do good things for us, and for the Democratic party.

Damn, I wish he could run a 3rd time !

Old 08-12-2017, 05:04 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,400,743 times
I'm very, very pleased Obama plans to get actively involved in rebuilding the Democrat party. He is just the man to do it given the political elections the Democrats won in national and state politics during his administration.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:04 PM

1,640 posts, read 795,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Prefer Obama's way? I'll bet the playground bullies had a field day with you.
No, they actually didn't. When it has come to the prospect of violent bullies I don't recall having words at all, only action. With that said, in my eyes, Trump is pretty weak. Not only is he physically weak, but he is intellectually weak and he whines. He tweets.

Kim, though, is not only a bully. He's a mentally ill dictator with access to weaponry. So, how I would deal with a bully on the playground is not necessarily how I would deal with a person who had a gun or other arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies