Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 05:35 AM

30,574 posts, read 19,310,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
So, you have taken a poll and determined that it is a fact most of our side advocates harm to Trump ? BS. Contrary to what we are seeing in this country right now, MOST people are basically decent and peaceful, on BOTH sides. But there are always going to be a certain percentage of fringe elements who are not thinking like the rest of us.

Believe me, while we want Trump out of office, we don't want it done in a bad way. I still believe in America and Americans to do the right things.
[/color]
Yes I took a poll and it's far more accurate than the Fake Polls that were used to show Hillary was going to win handily and now used to make it seem like Pres Trump isn't as popular as he definitely is. Anyway, yes this was a racist black lady making racist calls for violence on our Great President and she's not at all uncommon in her community having these racist feelings and expressions of violent hatred by leftist racists.

You can't be a Demonic rat and not be a racist....have been from slavery to Jim Crow to racial preferences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 05:38 AM

1,251 posts, read 1,080,343 times
I have never felt so ashamed of something coming from my home state. Missouri has changed greatly, and for the worse, since my days there growing up.
Imagine if the same hateful comment were said in public about Obama by a state representative. All hell would break loose. Pathetic and sad.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:41 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,082,642 times
Glad to see Democratic politicians voicing their criticism of a stupid statement.

We need more political leaders criticizing not just the opposition but their own when they step out of line. Unacceptable behaviour for sure. Republicans, conservatives, Trump supporters, Democrats, liberals all should not tolerate this kind of hate speech right now.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:46 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,606,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination | Political Fix | stltoday.com

Liberals have done nothing but spend time promoting violence and wasting time on a crumbling investigation that never had any legs to begin with.

Shes gone total loon on her twitter

https://twitter.com/MariaChappelleN

You do realize the ones calling for her resignation in that article are liberals, correct?

Old 08-18-2017, 05:48 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,976,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You do realize the ones calling for her resignation in that article are liberals, correct?
I missed the statements from the leaders of the national Democrat Party. What do Obama/Hillary/Schumer/Pelosi have to say about this? If they don't condemn it, that means they endorse it right? That's the rule applied to conservatives.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:06 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,412,240 times
Nobody should threaten another with violence. She should be condemned by her party for such a statement and face the consequences for making that comment.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:17 AM

11,233 posts, read 8,331,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
how long before someone blames trump for this?
There is blame for this on all sides. On all sides.

That being said, she should be held accountable for her actions. Communicating a threat to the POTUS via Social Media could (and should) land someone in jail.

I wish for an end to the Trump Presidency, but not harm upon him. I wish he would resign, and get the help he needs (he needs to get some help, not shot). She was wrong, and should be held accountable.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:56 AM

15,656 posts, read 10,430,511 times
U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: “I condemn it. It’s outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: “(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: “The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: “(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment.”

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: “We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign.”

Lt. Gov. Mike Parson, a Republican, and state Auditor Nicole Galloway, a Democrat, also called for Chappelle-Nadal’s resignation.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:58 AM

330 posts, read 178,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
how long before someone blames trump for this?
Time to start putting these terrorists in jail, where they belong.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,663,170 times
Default MO Senator Posts on FB She Hopes Trump is Assassinated

She quickly deleted it, but not before it was reported.

How stupid are people that they do this kind of thing and then say it was only out of frustration? As adults, shouldn't you better manage your frustration and other emotions?

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes, and quickly regrets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies