Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 10:12 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
You are spot on. I too have hardly ever been able to disagree with much she has ever posted. This is an exception.
So you think they had battery committed against them and someone saying F**k you is an assault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Then crime in your local school must be high as hell with all the football team antics, and all the unwanted hugging that some friends do. I am guessing Times Square must be the worst place in the world as it is literally a cesspool of people constantly battering each other.
Unwanted hugging?

What the hell is that?

16,709 posts, read 19,422,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
White Guilt Liberal alert.
Trump voter here. Time for the Ignore List, you never really have anything intelligent to say.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:14 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
White Guilt Liberal alert.
*Play doh drops from the ceiling

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I swear, more and more white people make me ashamed of my own race. Those b****** deserved what they got.
Spoken like a true Stalinist. Those fine young women should sue that school for $50 million dollars because they did not provide a safe space for these girls, nor were able to control the animalistic behavior of their students.

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Trump voter here. Time for the Ignore List, you never really have anything intelligent to say.
Triggered much?

Old 08-22-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
just how would you react if someone walked up to you and knocked your hat off? By doing so it is almost impossible to not hit you in the head also.............
I've had hats knocked off my head many times. I played baseball and softball and we did it jokingly and I had opposing teammates knock a hat off my head when we won. I've had winter hats pulled off my head by "bullies." I wouldn't consider any of those incidents to be battery.

I've knocked hats off of other people's heads before too when I was a kid. I tipped off the bib of the hat. You don't have to touch the person to do that.... You can pull a winter hat off someone's head without actually touching them too. You all act like you never were teenagers.

Do you think you are a victim of a crime or some sort of violence if someone knocks a hat off your head?

Old 08-22-2017, 10:16 AM

6,476 posts, read 4,079,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Well, this is like blaming a women who got raped because she was wearing "inappropriate" clothing. The woman should have known better?
I know I can't say anything about analogies as I overuse them, but a significant portion of the country believes MAGA represents racism, NAMBLA and other organizations like it are the only places in the U.S that think rape is okay in society...

Old 08-22-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Yes, knocking a hat off is considered harmful touching.

Are you serious?

I just cited the definition of battery and showed that knocking a hat off a person's head is deemed a harmful touching.

READ and LEARN:

BATTERY - Any unlawful beating, or other wrongful physical violence or constraint, inflicted on a human being without his consent.

Physical Violence - the term that is applied to bodily harm that a person will inflict on another person.

Bodily Harm - Any touching of the person of another against his will with physical force, in an intentional, hostile, and aggressive manner, or a projecting of such force against his person.

Touching the Person - includes not only contacts with the body, but also with anything closely connected with the body, such as clothing or an item carried in the person's hand. For example, a battery may be committed by intentionally knocking a hat off someone's head or knocking a glass out of some-one's hand.

LOL, if you believe any touching is a crime, then you should consider yourself a "snow flake." lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies