Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Advertisements

What a mcShame.

Old 09-01-2017, 10:13 PM

1,229 posts, read 858,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes Senator, YOU will be answering to the "people" very soon
I can't wait till this turd kicks the bucket. In fact, I'll be at my favorite corner tavern that night funding a few rounds on the house in celebration....

SALUTE - The witch is dead!

Old 09-01-2017, 10:15 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
What a load...McCain answers only to himself!

Old 09-01-2017, 10:29 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I don't understand how anyone can take issue with what he said. We elect our senators and congress people to represent us, then we decide whether to re-elect them. Of course they answer to us and not potus.
They think of McCain as a RINO so he is "FAKE NEWS".

Old 09-02-2017, 12:21 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
I don't understand how anyone can take issue with what he said. We elect our senators and congress people to represent us, then we decide whether to re-elect them. Of course they answer to us and not potus.

I totally agree, and if this Senate and House do not put a check on controlling this LUNATIC in the White House, the GOP is finished!

Old 09-02-2017, 12:44 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
They take issue with anyone who doesn't view Trump as god.

It really is a cult at this point. Just look at this thread and look at Trump's rallies. These are people who are hoping for John McCain's death. They're deranged.

I'm starting to feel like Trump's base is basically just a bunch of former right wing Christians who wanted a real life used car salesman after years of begging god for free crap and not getting it.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:06 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
when does "answering to the American people" become "doing everything the Democrats want"?
Last i checked..Democrats were a large part of the American people--as far as I can see..McCain is more interested in NOT doing what the alt/right wants..and that's fine with me.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:09 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
They take issue with anyone who doesn't view Trump as god.

It really is a cult at this point. Just look at this thread and look at Trump's rallies. These are people who are hoping for John McCain's death. They're deranged.

I'm starting to feel like Trump's base is basically just a bunch of former right wing Christians who wanted a real life used car salesman after years of begging god for free crap and not getting it.
That's the real story here..McCain is just about openly calling for making Trump a lame duck. Even more of a lame duck than he is already. I mean.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:15 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
when does "answering to the American people" become "doing everything the Democrats want"?

Puleeze, get off of that silly line of reasoning ! McCain is simply stating the obvious, NONE of the people we send to DC is there for ANY purpose other than to do what is right for America. As much as your leader sees everyone as a swamp creature, many of them have a long history of trying to do the right thing.

Trump sees his party as his private little inner circle, but they are not. There is a reason our government is set up the way it is, checks and balances, so that no one man can call all the shots alone. When your boy has the experience of a John McCain, or exhibits a willingness to put aside his own petty agenda and work for us, we will have something to talk about. Until then, we need people like John McCain to keep him on a short leash.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:37 AM

1,229 posts, read 858,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Puleeze, get off of that silly line of reasoning ! McCain is simply stating the obvious, NONE of the people we send to DC is there for ANY purpose other than to do what is right for America. As much as your leader sees everyone as a swamp creature, many of them have a long history of trying to do the right thing.

Trump sees his party as his private little inner circle, but they are not. There is a reason our government is set up the way it is, checks and balances, so that no one man can call all the shots alone. When your boy has the experience of a John McCain, or exhibits a willingness to put aside his own petty agenda and work for us, we will have something to talk about. Until then, we need people like John McCain to keep him on a short leash.

Too bad Peaches.... because ole' John will be leaving soon, prolly only to be reincarnated as a Palestinian child, destined to be run over and squashed by an Israeli bulldozer.

Long live Johnny Boy.....

Last edited by At-Chilles; 09-02-2017 at 02:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies