Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2017, 09:29 PM

32,095 posts, read 15,096,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Damn those Republicans for appointing blacks to the Supreme Court. Still a southern girl at heart, eh Natalie?
Perhaps you should go back and read to understand the content of my post. And yes, I was born in Mississippi and will always be a southern girl. But I was raised in the north.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:31 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Perhaps you should go back and read to understand the content of my post. And yes, I was born in Mississippi and will always be a southern girl. But I was raised in the north.
This was your post. What is your point exactly? Because there is not much content here.

Quote:
Yeah, Thomas should have never been appointed.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:34 PM

32,095 posts, read 15,096,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
This was your post. What is your point exactly?
LOL this was my post just now. I was talking about previous posts It doesn't matter what my point was to you since you haven't been following this thread.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:36 PM

25,838 posts, read 18,870,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why do white conservatives deny racism exists?
Why do liberals insist that everyone with a low melanin count is a raging racist?

As such a person (with a low melanin count), I've never denied that racism or anything else exists. But neither have I claimed that it is embedded in the DNA code of every Caucasian male between 30 and 75 years of age. And I certainly do not agree that because I don't think about race every waking second of my day, I'm some kind of racist.

I'm simply sick of hearing about it when I have done nothing to deserve being bombarded with it on a daily basis. What bothers me most about this topic is the tendency to call everything from true racist incidents to having a hangnail on Sunday afternoon racism. If we restricted our declaration of racism to actual racism, it wouldn't be so nauseating. Progressives and more generally the younger generations are obsessed with race and gender. Nothing else exists in their little world.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:37 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,567 times
Quote:
LOL this was my post just now. I was talking about previous posts It doesn't matter what my point was to you since you haven't been following this thread.
Oh I have been following and I think it is ridiculous.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:57 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,019,263 times
It's because progressives label everything racist unless you're saying nonwhites are all helpless victims. This only dilutes racism and makes people not care about it, especially since progressives are constantly saying that white people are all racists for no other reason than their skin color.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:07 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,198,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
What is your point? The poster said that blacks were the most racist people in her opinion. Thus, the demonstration should BE PROOF OF THAT. I posted the definition of racism....from the DICTIONARY. Where and how does black behavior map to the definition of racism. Where on this forum can you find black people arguing their superiority implicitly or explicitly and using it to rationalize why we are near the bottom socioeconomically? You certainly can find a hell of a lot of white people on this forum implicitly arguing whites supremacy/black inferiority and using that to explain why whites make better choices, why whites are more responsible, why white many stay with their women, why whites commit less crime....including you.
The blacks I work with, are indeed the most focused on who is what race, and it's all about their "brothers" and "sisters" in regards to whose side they are on or who they sit with for meal break. Even when race isn't an issue, they bring it up as a possible factor. And their nickname for themselves is "negritos". And the rest of us are just sick and tired of hearing about it. We just want to move forward and to stop talking about race. And it's not our problem that they have low self esteem issues.

In addition, in Africa, there are so many conflicts between competing tribes. It's all about lineage, and if someone is from an opposing tribe, then it's death to the men folk, even the boys, and the women get raped.

And respect and acceptance is earned, and should never be viewed as a right, an entitlement. I think that everyone would get along better, if respect and acceptance isn't demanded from others. One problem at work, is we have to take respect training classes. The trainer tells us that we have to respect all of our co-workers. I disagree. I can tolerate all workers, but I only respect those who have a work ethic similar to mine. And nothing can force me to "respect" the slacker employees.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:15 PM

37,953 posts, read 17,893,612 times
Quote:
The Theory of relativity is something that Einstein "Made Up". You do not discredit an argument or theory by saying that it is "made up". You DISPROVE it.

You responded to a challenge that I presented. In that challenge I CLEARLY stated that one must assume equality between blacks and whites in their innate abilities....and I also mentioned parenting. In other words, if you followed the instructions, you would have never mentioned single parent households because if one assumes that blacks naturally love and are naturally as responsible as whites there should not be any discernible difference in then single parent rates between blacks and whites. Yes, I made that up too. Its called LOGIC via deduction and induction. If A = B....and if B = C.....am I making it up by concluding that A = C? Yep...I made it up because I performed the logic.
lol Your response is not logical at all.

Quote:
You are in way over your head and therefore you are trying to keep this debate on a elementary level using elementary retorts like "You made that up".
Because you make things up. That's a fact.

Quote:
Whatever statistics you like to use, the fact is that some entity made that up too. They made it up by gathering data and extrapolating or taking polls.
No they did not make it up. None of it was made up and you have no proof.

Quote:
You cannot, however, prove those statistics true. You just accept that they are. Besides, I have never asked for proofs.....I have only asked people to share their BELIEFS. Whether or not a person is a racist is based upon their BELIEFS about what explains things like racial inequality in outcomes. This is why you are avoiding stating your beliefs and have engaged in obfuscation and redirecting the question to me.
Again you made this all up because you don't want to address what I said. Otherwise you would have addressed it. I haven't obuscated or redirected. That's something else you made up.

Quote:
Now, again. What is your BELIEF for the large gap between blacks and whites in the rate of single family homes? This is not hard. Its a simple question and I know you have an answer...so why are you afraid to share it? I asked you the question, don't turn around and ask me whats the answer. This is about your beliefs as a conservative, since conservatives are always complaining that they are the VICTIMS of being falsely labeled as racist by liberals. Hence, I have given this opportunity to demonstrate and you choose to obfuscate. Obfuscation, misdirection and deflection, as well as ignoring the challenge completely, is a sign a person is hiding something or do not want to admit something.
lol Stop with the histrionics and the deceit. I already answered your question. This blathering vapid post of yours even quoted it. Why are you in a thread when you refuse to read the very posts you are responding too?

Quote:
You asked why the rate of single parent homes is worse now for blacks than it was during Jim Crow.
It was rhetorical. I already know the answer and it was in the post that you quoted.

Quote:
Its true that the rate is 3 times worse now, for blacks, than during the end of Jim Crow. However, the rate is 5 times worse now, for WHITES, since the end of Jim Crow. Thus, its OBVIOUS that the GROWTH in the rate since Jim Crow is NOT A BLACK THING. In fact, the rate of growth a the very least, is the same between blacks and whites since that time. However, DURING JIM CROW, the rate for blacks was 3 or 4 times the rate of whites.
You have a wonderful inability to decipher information from numbers. Year 1 to year 2 the numbers went from 1 to 2. Oh dear Lord it doubled. Year 1 to year 2 the number went from 20 to 30 That's not as bad because the number didn't double. Do you get it yet?

Quote:
Thus....I ask you again. Why is the rate higher for blacks than whites? Assume I already know you are LOL or lmao and assume that I know that my reasoning is my own...ergo.....that I made it up....so don't waste your time typing it in your response....or just tap out the debate.
Again you didn't say anything.
Again avoid this and never ever answer this directly
Again why don't YOU tell everyone here why single parenthood in the black community has sky rocketed and is many times higher now vs the Jim Crow days if it's about racism. Besides the war on drugs. That has some influence.

Again Is there more big government welfare now than there was 50 years ago? Did family take care of family back in Jim Crow days or did government? <<< Ignore this like you did last time. Whatever you do don't discuss this. Instead kept ignoring what I've said and continue to play the race card. It's what you do best.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:24 PM

37,953 posts, read 17,893,612 times
Quote:
You just told me. That is the point I am making about conservatism and why conservatives get seen as racist. Of course, if you think its TRUTH, what you just said, you do not consider that racism. However, how would you ever KNOW that the science is true? Have we completed our total understanding of how the human body works? We cannot even cure cancer and a host of other diseases.....so obviously there is much more to learn than it is that we know. However, people are eager to run with any little piece of science that MIGHT suggest that.....because its already what many believe and want to believe.

Conservatives don't tend to give credit for the condition of inequality of blacks.....to anything external to blacks. Despite centuries of documented racism.....nope....no effect on the current black condition of inequality. The only external link that the will give is to liberalism or progressivism. However, again, why would blacks fall for that supposed con while most whites were too smart too? Again, the conservative reasoning always falls back upon the rarely stated premise of what you just offered, which is that blacks are inferior innately relative to whites.

This is why the conservative gets labeled a racist because that reasoning fits the dictionary's definition of the term. People see through the conservative.....and the conservative is only fooling themselves then get upset that we are not all fools.
Conservatives believe in small government especially at the Federal level. Conservatives aren't the racists ones here. The false cries or racism exist because the progressives back horrible, failed policies. This is how they deflect. They don't talk about policy because that would expose them for the losers they are.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:57 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,457,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
that has to do with many problems within the black community from high crimes, bad schools and a breakdown in the black family with over 72% of black babies being born out of wedlock which is going to result in limited economic opportunities.....Latinos comes a distant second with 50% of babies being born out of wedlock.

You know who does really well in this country and surpasses WHITES, Asians!!! they come to this country with bigger obstacles than Blacks and Latinos and they surpass everything from education and economy because it's about the culture of families and education.....maybe, just maybe blacks and Latinos should take note of what are Asians are doing right instead of blaming WHITEY and the system.

2.)

name me 1 government policy or law that fosters the belief of racial superiority....name 1.

3.) Hatred or intolerance.........

maybe if you feel that way you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what I could have done to change the outcome in my life.
Explain the bold or provide a link?

Last edited by SoloforLife; 09-09-2017 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies