Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 04:58 AM

30,944 posts, read 37,145,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Today is the new London attack
Terrorism strikes democracy
Islam and the teachings of Islam are the cause

The truth must be declared and not hidden
Because the protection of democracy
Be by fighting its enemies
Islam is the first enemy of democracy and the free world
Islam is one, but only one, enemy of democracy. There were many other factions behind 9/11 besides radical Islam. Time to open your eyes beyond the official narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 05:09 AM

79,910 posts, read 44,427,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
The "guy behind it" had others behind him and they still are doing as they please.
Yes, maybe one day we will defund the CIA.

Old 09-16-2017, 12:03 PM

6,114 posts, read 3,122,199 times
Quote:
I will never forget
What if you get Alzheimer's disease? Are you going to play movie Momento?

Old 09-16-2017, 12:39 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,736,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Yes, we certainly do bear responsibility. And it actually goes deeper. We must not just see ourselves as voters, but as citizens. If the political system goes off the rails (and it did...a long time ago), then it's up to the citizens to set things right. Simply going out and voting isn't going to fix what's wrong when your political system has been hijacked.

We're not taught....the famous second paragraph (well, no longer famous second paragraph) of the Declaration of Independence which says that it is our duty to overthrow the government if the government suppresses the freedoms of the people.--Naomi Wolf
Yes, I totally agree, but the problem is, a tyrannical govt would never come out and announce itself to be tyrannical, it will always try to disguise tyranny as something else, something that is beneficial to people, or for their safety, this fools people into believing tyranny is a good thing.

Plus, I would bet if a small group tried to shut this tyrannical govt down, a great majority of people would actually side with govt over their fellow citizens, that is how brainwashed people are today!

Ive said it on other threads, in todays world under this type of govt we have right now, real american patriotism would look more like domestic terrorism, sadly though to many people patriotism means total subservience and obedience to a tyrannical authority. LOL I stopped celebrating 4th of July a few years back, I just cannot stomach celebrating obedience to the govt we have today, I think our founding fathers would find this to be treasonous actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies