Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 09:13 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times

Advertisements

Ben Shapiro owns Donna Brazille

Donna Brazile ✔ @donnabrazile
My view: Hillary Clinton has earned a right to share her story and to speak out on important issues facing our planet. https://twitter.com/davidcorndc/stat...64264537808897
10:00 AM - Sep 13, 2017 · Cambridge, MA
349 349 Replies 440 440 Retweets 1,763 1,763 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Ben Shapiro added one more item to Brazile’s list of Hillary’s “rights”:

Follow
Ben Shapiro ✔ @benshapiro
*and also to see debate questions ahead of time

Old 09-14-2017, 09:13 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,082,296 times
Merging the Cercei Lannister thread with this one sure did make for some confusing posts!

Old 09-14-2017, 09:15 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,250,177 times

Old 09-14-2017, 09:18 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,516,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I am a left winger. And Hillary is literally on Yahoo, CNN, YouTube, etc headlines. She's been making her own headlines the last few days. Has nothing to do with right-wingers.

You realize, she's on tour right and doing interviews? Hence the Hillary flare up. She was literally on CNN last night with Anderson Cooper, so how are right wingers to blame for that?

Ex: Hillary Clinton: Time to abolish the Electoral College - CNNPolitics

Check the date of the article. Since when is CNN a "right wing" site? If she's making headlines, she's fairgame to talk about.
You rarely come across as a 'left winger' in your posts, but whatev.

Bottom line - Hillary may speak if she so chooses and if it drives the haters insane with rage - that's on them.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:20 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,516,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Of course you want Hillary to go away. She was the biggest mistake the democrats have ever made. Better for you to get her out of the spotlight as soon as possible. Too bad for you, she is not cooperating.

Conservatives dont want her to go away, not because they like her, but because she provides so much entertainment....

....and cannon fodder.
Yes, and during the time she was out of the spotlight - Cons found NEW cannon fodder in Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Kamela Harris.

There will ALWAYS be a Democratic woman in power for the RWNJ's to demonize.

Nothing new under the sun.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:20 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,070,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
It's relevant political news, because she's putting herself in the news. I don't understand why that's hard to understand.

I agree with you, though, that we don't need 20 threads about Hillary and they should be merged. But to say that "LOL ITS RIGHT WINGERS WHO R OBSESSED" doesn't make any sense. She's keeping herself in the news.
Yes, she is in the news, but no one cares about her or is giving her so much attention but the obsessive right.

Show me a Hillary thread here started by a left winger. I'll go off to work while you search for one.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:33 AM

Hillary says Bernie hurt her feelings

Quote:
Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders’s reluctance to concede the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination before the party’s convention was disrespectful, hurtful and stood in stark contrast to the way she handled her primary loss to Barack Obama in 2008.

“I had such a different experience in ’08,” Clinton said in an interview with the “Pod Save America” podcast that was posted on Tuesday. “Once it was over, it was over. And I quickly endorsed President Obama. I worked really hard to get him elected. I was still arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention, telling people, ‘Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got to vote for Senator Obama, at the time.’ And I was thrilled when he got elected.”

“I didn’t get anything like that respect from Sanders and his supporters,” Clinton said. “And it hurt. You know, to have basically captured the nomination, ending up with more than 4 million votes than he had. And he dragged it out.”

“I won, really, by March and April, but he just kept going,” Clinton told NPR’s “Morning Edition.” “And he and his followers’ attacks on me kept getting more and more personal, despite him asking me not to attack him personally. And, you know, I really regret that. But now he’s got a chance to prove he’s something other than a spoiler. And that is, to help Democrats. And I don’t know if he will or not, but I’m hoping he will.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...bernie-sanders

Old 09-14-2017, 09:38 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You rarely come across as a 'left winger' in your posts, but whatev.

Bottom line - Hillary may speak if she so chooses and if it drives the haters insane with rage - that's on them.
That's because I'm more of a classical liberal, not this crazy "TRUMP IS A RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST, ALL WHITE PPL ARE RACIST, STATUES ARE EVIL AND MUST BE BANNED" silliness that the left is currently obsessed with.

Aka, I actually have a brain, not blindly follow narratives that hurt the left more than they realize.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:

I Love that Hillary Put Out a Blame Book.

The only hate I see demonstrated here is from those who hate at the ones talking about Cersei's, err, Hillary's book.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Yes, and during the time she was out of the spotlight - Cons found NEW cannon fodder in Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Kamela Harris.

There will ALWAYS be a Democratic woman in power for the RWNJ's to demonize.

Nothing new under the sun.

Yes because playing the woman card worked so well for you last time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies