Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 05:57 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, at least it isn't the American Flag! Did the libs burn their vagina hats when Hillary lost?

And, yes, and it also isn't just Trump supporters that are angry, but all of those that want illegal aliens gone! Many that don't support Trump still support the laws of our country.

Unlike liberals/Dems, integrity is important to Trump's supporters, thus the reason they couldn't stomach the old Hillary, well, one of numerous reasons.

I am encouraging everyone that believes that our country needs to enforce ALL of our laws on ANYONE present to hit Facebook with posts and write the White House and their Congress people. There are far too many issues that need addressing without addressing an issue for which we already have a solution, immigration law! Apprehend, detain and deport illegal aliens.

Oh, boo-hoo, like kids of parents that break the law all won't suffer, it is just part of how having crappy parents works out! I don't see special breaks being given to the thousands of children whose parents are citizens and incarcerated. The illegals want the families together, this is a way to try to keep their foot in the door. Never have I seen such exploitation of someone's children than with the illegal aliens who first cried they wanted to be with their anchor babies, yet not pull them off the welfare teat of the USA and now, many of those DACA are minor with illegal alien parents who will cry they can't leave their illegal alien child in the US alone.

Be forewarned that Trump has back peddled before when faced with an angry mod. Let him know we mean business, you keep your promises or you stand alone! The plus is that if Trump messes up, Pence is the next POTUS and the religious right moves forward. Maybe that was the idea all along as I know they are chomping at the bit to get in and get moving on a theocracy, which frankly, the Dems/libs deserve for all their whining about Trump.

It is too early to condemn Trump, maybe he just said this to distract from something else or to get a feel for the opinions of his countrymen, if so, he getting them all across the internet.

KEEP ILLEGAL ALIEN FAMILIES TOGETHER, DEPORT THEM HOME!
Lol...nice twisting and turning...If Trump moves to the center...YOU stand alone..and millions of Americans will look at him with fresh eyes.

As far as Pence coming to the rescue..Pence is not Trump...and all those swing votes that Trump managed/ Will swing right back.

Here's the thing..if Congress passes DACA...you can't do shyte--except whine.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:58 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
yeah smart people voted for Mrs. Clinton

When she gets into the Oval Office, she will “fight for us”, and “go to bat for us”, and so on. All of these will happen, of course.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:59 PM

Pence will not deport dreamers either. Just let it go already.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
yeah smart people voted for Mrs. Clinton

When she gets into the Oval Office, she will “fight for us”, and “go to bat for us”, and so on. All of these will happen, of course.
Smart people threw their hands up and voted 3rd party..or did not vote at all.

We had a historically bad choice of candidates --maybe next time...it will be better.

But watching Trump act like the attention wh*re that he is....has provided some amusement...as long as the left gives him the love..he's putty.

...and the more his base rails against him and insults him..the farther away from them he'll get.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:07 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Throwing away your vote is the exact opposite of smart.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Smart people threw their hands up and voted 3rd party..or did not vote at all.

We had a historically bad choice of candidates --maybe next time...it will be better.

But watching Trump act like the attention wh*re that he is....has provided some amusement...as long as the left gives him the love..he's putty.

...and the more his base rails against him and insults him..the farther away from them he'll get.
I would not call anyone smart or dumb based on their vote.

different people have different priorities; different people take different risks on election day. i only voted twice, Johnson and Trump. My first choice is actually Rand Paul, but oh well.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Throwing away your vote is the exact opposite of smart.
The thing is..that conventional wisdom has been used for so long now..to deny entree into govt. many different people and positions.

The person with the most votes wins--that's how it works. Instead of being herded into interest groups and blocks...manipulated into emotional responses to what are, at heart, intellectual issues--some requiring much thought and compromise--someday...the sheep will look up, stand up and realize that they can vote whomever they want into office.

But of course..it's all up to you.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I would not call anyone smart or dumb based on their vote.

different people have different priorities; different people take different risks on election day. i only voted twice, Johnson and Trump. My first choice is actually Rand Paul, but oh well.
Mine was Kasich--but the tails are wagging the dogs right now..I think it possible that people may be getting tired of the show..we'll see.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:15 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
I think a lot of posters on here hit on a lot of very good points. Donald Trump saw anger in a lot of Americans, and , being the con man he is, he capitalized on it and said the words they wanted to hear. "Wall, drug dealers and rapists, Mexico will pay for it......believe me, etc". But now that reality is hitting Trump in the face, the reality that Mexico isn't going to pay for it, the reality that even his own side do not want to punish innocent children for something their parents did, he is having to back pedal or lose it all.

Consequently, the ANGRY people who wanted Mexicans gone.......ALL Mexicans, and who wanted a YUGE wall built as a monument to their victory.........are now even more angry because he lied to them too.

To us, on the other side, it is no big deal because we always KNEW he was a liar, and the wall and deporting everyone was just campaign BS. But they bought it, hook, line, and sinker. Welcome to reality, Trumpees, this is just the beginning of things he promised you that will never come into fruition. You all were conned bigly.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:16 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, at least it isn't the American Flag! Did the libs burn their vagina hats when Hillary lost?
They were p*u*s*s*y hats. You know, those things Trump likes to grab without permission. And they came into popularity during the Women's March, which was in response to Trump's election, so why would we burn them when the p*u*s*s*y grabber is still in the White House?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies