Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 05:59 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

Perhaps the storm he hopes will develop is his latest proclamation on birth control.

Clearly a call out to the R's RW base that Bannon is making off with.

According to a recent Kaiser tracking poll, "81 percent of Democrats, 68 percent of independents and 54 percent of Republicans" support the (birth control) mandate.

"The majority of the public also opposes allowing employers to get an exemption from covering birth control in their health plans if they have religious or moral objections."

Poll: Majority of GOP, Dems supports ObamaCare's birth control mandate | TheHill

In order to distract from the Russian investigation, Trump has picked fights with football players, a mayor in Puerto Rico, and now mothers.

Who's next?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-07-2017 at 06:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2017, 06:00 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
How stupid can our president be? And his followers?? Is it even possible to put a limit???
Except, stupid in this case goes beyond extremism. The man is acting like a savage beast, wanting chaos and wars. He thinks ethical must mean a name of a former girl friend.

What worried me most, when he called all of his opponents down during his "campaign," was that he would treat world leaders the same way. Sadly, this has come true. Plus his own administration; which he "hand," picked. Tillerson, trying to smooth over statements, by his "boss," and Trump berates him; "he is wasting his time." Hey, Trump, Tillerson is a diplomat, of course you don't have the vaguest idea what diplomacy means. Your mouth is so loud and your mind is corrupted. Give us a break and step down off your pedestal.

President and Commander in Chief? This guy really needs to be "put out to pasture," with the same respect he gives others; before a simple dumb statement from this dude causes more pain to humanity.

Old 10-07-2017, 06:07 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times
This reminds me of the Month Python skit in the airplane.

This is your captain speaking! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. The wings are not on fire.

Old 10-07-2017, 06:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
The best thing for America is for "Mueller to Hurry", charge and lock this clown away. While doing so, make sure to get his entire cabinet and lock them away as well.

This is the greatest insult to the American nation and I can't see how our sick and pathetic congress can sit idle and allow this buffoon to remain in office. That itself is a Travesty against America itself.

It will take America many decades to over come the damage this imbecile has done in the past 10 months. But one thing his presence has done is, expose the racist, the bigots and the ignorance of a mass of America's society. They can no longer hide after this. Every Country on the Planet now can see, there is no means or way they can trust a Right Wing Republican congregation. Much of America has come to realize that as well. the party should have been disbanded after the Bush Era and the Economic Default and the Creation of Wars and Destabilizing the Middle East, maybe this time, this will finally lead to the disintegration of the part as well as put a light on the awareness within America of the racist bigotry and inhumane mentality that dominates the Right Wing, and exposed the mentality of the Right Winger Evangelicals for their Hypocrisy Mentality and Organizational Disposition.

If this Buffoon tries to engage American in conflict of war, I hope that the Generals Refuse the Order, and proceed to take a stand and demand that Congress Remove the ENTIRE Administration. (They should be ready on the instance, to change the Codes to the Black Box or at least make it "enable it with an override, that requires National Security Org. Reps to have authorization to disregard any attempt Trump tries to make to use it , so Trump has no direct ability to push any button that do anything)
No One In America, should want this maniac to have the power of that box, without "a mandatory override", that Trump cannot disable.

We can deal with 6 months of the Military Taking Control until we can have a MANDATORY "New Election".... !!!!! During that six months they can make no policy and change no laws, they can only maintain the status without invoking and allowing any act that Trump has proposed to be implemented. We default back to the status of Governance that existed at the End of Obama's Term. Therefore "NULLIFYING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING" that Trump and his Administration has done.

The man has maliciously by conscience intent failed to fill government position, because "he thinks he's an American Dictator" and as trying to be a dictator he thinks the nation does not need these positions filled, because he sees himself as a Dictator. He ignores every counsel, and by-passes congress as if they don't exist, and continue signing Executive Orders as if he thinks he is a Dictator dictating American Policy.

Maybe when Mueller finishes, the charge can invoke a sentence "Treason". Especially for the Russian Collusion, which is a format of "Treason" and the penalty for Treason is already on the books.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 10-07-2017 at 07:05 AM..

Old 10-07-2017, 07:04 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Just read this thread with all the stupid leftist comments...that's why he does it....it makes lefties heads spins, which means they need to think rather than be told what to say....

Funny, love it!

Same way that General "Storm'n Norman" used the media in DS/DS......tell them one thing then do the other....brilliant.....

Old 10-07-2017, 07:12 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Just read this thread with all the stupid leftist comments...that's why he does it....it makes lefties heads spins, which means they need to think rather than be told what to say....

Funny, love it!

Same way that General "Storm'n Norman" used the media in DS/DS......tell them one thing then do the other....brilliant.....
Glad you're laughing. Your comments from the right (I assume) are as "funny" as those you point the finger at from the left. Not ONCE did I say anything about this comment coming from the right, GOP, etc. It's from a person who happens to be named Trump. And it's from the office of president. I would have said the same thing if this comment came from Obama or Bush or B Clinton, etc. Not only does your comment reflect such a complacency about what is going on at this time in our country, but it's just another sad reflection of the divisiveness that exists today. It's also a reflection of those who continue not to question the president's actions and words, a blind following.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:18 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
charge and lock this clown away.

buffoon

imbecile

expose the racist, the bigots and the ignorance of a mass of America's society.

racist bigotry and inhumane mentality that dominates the Right Wing,

maniac

We can deal with 6 months of the Military Taking Control

"he thinks he's an American Dictator" dictator Dictator. Dictator dictating

"Treason" "Treason" and the penalty for Treason is already on the books.
You left out moron

Old 10-07-2017, 07:29 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Glad you're laughing. Your comments from the right (I assume) are as "funny" as those you point the finger at from the left. Not ONCE did I say anything about this comment coming from the right, GOP, etc..
Where did I directly quote you? DO tell, this should also be funny...

Quote:
It's from a person who happens to be named Trump. And it's from the office of president. I would have said the same thing if this comment came from Obama or Bush or B Clinton, etc. .
Good for you, but your track record does show that....I'll keep an eye on your posts from here out, and this thread bookmarked....

Quote:
Not only does your comment reflect such a complacency about what is going on at this time in our country, but it's just another sad reflection of the divisiveness that exists today. It's also a reflection of those who continue not to question the president's actions and words, a blind following.
I think everything is going fine. Because you don't just shows you had blind following to obama.

I want you to think about the following comments:

When clinton was president, he was hated by the right, but he got thing s accomplished by uniting and doing things for the people.

When bush was president, he was hated by the left, but he got things accomplished by uniting and doing things for the people.

When obama was president, he was hated by the right, told repubs they can ride but sit in the back....think about it...really...think about it....

Old 10-07-2017, 07:36 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_wuz_here View Post
This. A man who is unpredicitable is dangerous. I love how he never says use of force is off the table. Force should always be an option, it keeps you in a positon of power. Who was it again that said "walk softly but carry a big stick"?
Has there ever been any doubt that the U.S. carries a big stick?

Now have a big stick with a moron holding it.

Congress needs to get moving on that legislation to require Trump to get Congressional approval for using nuclear weapons.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:40 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Has there ever been any doubt that the U.S. carries a big stick?

Now have a big stick with a moron holding it.

Congress needs to get moving on that legislation to require Trump to get Congressional approval for using nuclear weapons.
Nope

Yeup

That is why Kelly is there, I wonder what brand of Handgun he is carrying, or will he just have a Secret Service Agent do the deed if/when required.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies