Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 11:33 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times

Advertisements

This thread seems to have really struck a nerve with all the TDS sufferers. Why is that? Are you anti-Trumps still smarting over the loss of your candidate, Hillary?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2017, 01:37 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
What on earth are you talking about? She's taken responsibility many times. She even called Obama and apologized to him.

Both my parents are liberal. They have always voted dem. This time around, they voted trump. They have even admitted to me the real reason they voted trump. Ain't no woman gonna be president in their lifetime. They both hate trump. They are scared to death of what he might do to the help they get in health care. But they are even more scared of what might happen if a woman become president.

The fact of the matter is there are many people who aren't ready for a female president. Of course not people will not admit this.

Anyway, you are biased and so am I. I'll just agree to disagree. I still think she is the best person for the job. I'm sorry you won't try to see from my point of view.
I'll admit I'm biased. I've disliked Hilary from the start. At least as far back as her comment about "I suppose I could have stayed home and backed cookies..." That struck me as arrogant and condescending. Then her attempt to take over the American health care system with meetings held in secret with her old lefty college friends like Ira Magaziner. Then all the baggage going back to the windfall she made with cattle futures. Then travelgate and on up to the email business. But my biggest beef with Hilary is her voting when she was a senator for the invasion of Iraq. The biggest foreign policy blunder the U.S. has made since the war in Vietnam and Hilary signed on to it.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:29 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'll admit I'm biased. I've disliked Hilary from the start. At least as far back as her comment about "I suppose I could have stayed home and backed cookies..." That struck me as arrogant and condescending. Then her attempt to take over the American health care system with meetings held in secret with her old lefty college friends like Ira Magaziner. Then all the baggage going back to the windfall she made with cattle futures. Then travelgate and on up to the email business. But my biggest beef with Hilary is her voting when she was a senator for the invasion of Iraq. The biggest foreign policy blunder the U.S. has made since the war in Vietnam and Hilary signed on to it.

But again, cool story you ignore all the horrendous deeds Trump has done and focus on unproven nonsense about Hillary. So far all you have is a vote that was made based on bad info... but someone you appear to be excusing TRump for supporting the war..

From what I see , trump has already done more damage to this nation than we can fix in the next term or two. It really is a shame because we really needed to help the middle class, and Trump is hell bent on destroying what little is left. I feel a little bad for those low info folk who thought Trump might help them, i wonder will they ever figure out that Trump is for Trump, and so far as only delivered for the uber wealthy.

devos must be thrilled to be seeing her world view taking root. A world built on a 21st century form of feudalism.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:31 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
She's mentally ill and an alcoholic. Thank God for Donald Trump.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:47 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,375,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Biden is very likeable. you can pretend he is a buffoon, but even if he is, what does that matter when up against an ignorant fool like trump.

Biden vs Trump would have been a very different election.
Biden had nothing to offer besides 4 more years of BO. In another election his so-called likability might have made a difference, but not this one.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
But again, cool story you ignore all the horrendous deeds Trump has done and focus on unproven nonsense about Hillary. So far all you have is a vote that was made based on bad info... but someone you appear to be excusing TRump for supporting the war..

What's unproven about Hillary Clinton's vote for the Iraq war?

Old 10-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:

From what I see , trump has already done more damage to this nation than we can fix in the next term or two..
Tell me of it ...... what damage has Trump done?

Old 10-09-2017, 03:54 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:

From what I see , trump has already done more damage to this nation than we can fix in the next term or two. It really is a shame because we really needed to help the middle class, and Trump is hell bent on destroying what little is left. I feel a little bad for those low info folk who thought Trump might help them, i wonder will they ever figure out that Trump is for Trump, and so far as only delivered for the uber wealthy.

devos must be thrilled to be seeing her world view taking root. A world built on a 21st century form of feudalism.
What are you referring to? I haven't even mentioned Trump in this thread, the subject of which is Hilary, by the way. For what it's worth, I think Trump is a disaster. So when I voted back in November last year I made the only rational choice: I voted for the stoner (Johnson).

Old 10-09-2017, 05:56 PM

34,064 posts, read 17,088,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GODFATHEER View Post
Can you imagine Bill waking up to that everyday?
No wonder he had so many interns.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:03 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,144,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary has been screaming into pillows. She said that she would have preferred to lose to a "Normal" Republican. She doesn't like that Trump questioned her ability to lead. Thinks she let the "entire world" down.
Hillary Clinton tells Ryan Tubridy about the 'painful' night she lost the election

The campaign had no concession speech because they truly thought they had it.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I get your point.

Is your point that Hillary exercises admirable self-control and wasn't yelling at people, or bursting into tears in public, or releasing a tweet-storm?

And - duh! - we all thought she had it. Anyone who kept informed thought so. All rational Democrats would have preferred her losing to a "normal" Republican. We're not happy to see Trump make us the laughingstock of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies