Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 12:49 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary doesn't consider Trump to be a "normal" Republican.

LOL.

Of course he isn't. A normal republican could not have beaten her.
Not without the help of the russians ,at least that is what the Senate report is saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2017, 12:52 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,280,282 times
I love how the only left-ish response to this is 'You guys can't let it go'. Lol. I didn't vote for Trump, but hate Hillary. That she keeps giving us fodder for a good Hillary bashing is entertaining. I know, it's small of me, but I can't seem to help it.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:55 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,656,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Do people have to remind you she is not president?They must becuase you do nothing but keep bring her up in conversations that have no merit.
"I wish she would go away"

this is what people say but they bring her up every other day.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:57 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
"I wish she would go away"

this is what people say but they bring her up every other day.
I don't want her to go away. I need her to remind me why I did the right thing in voting for Trump.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:58 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ad hominem fallacy.

It's Hillary who keeps putting herself out there. Now she's screaming into pillows. Imagine, this woman could have been President. Nothing wrong with continuing to comment on it.

Calling me names, even though it was you who supported the woman, won't change this.

now you are just openingly lying Waldo, i did not call you any names at all. You even quoted my post and there is zero name calling.

SHAME on you waldo, you should know better than to make things up.

As to a fallacy? really? i suggest you put time and effort into figuring out why it is not. if i explain it to you it won't stick, it is better that you figure it out yourself, just google it.

Tubs is rubbish and everyone who knows anything on this topic knows RTE would replace him in a heartbeat if they thought they had another Gay. (Gay being the guy's name not sexuallity ) Kenny did a good enough job, but was still no Gay. Tubs just sucks. The show is over 50 years old and Tubridy is the worst of presenter by a wide margin.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:58 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetorow View Post
i don't want her to go away. I need her to remind me why i did the right thing in voting for trump.
^ this

Old 10-06-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
waldo is right though, hillary keeps putting herself out there and constantly makes excuses as to why she lost the election. she is acting like a two year old that didnt get what they wanted for christmas and they are letting their parents know it constantly.

at this point she needs to accept that she lost and move on with her life. she is the one anchoring to the past, and dragging the rest of the country with her.
Hillary was selling her book to the Irish market hardly injecting herself into US politics, this thread is just more hating on Hillary from Hard right wingers... They spent decades focused on hating her, they are addicted to it and without Hillary to hate they just don't know what to do with themselves. thus they run around digging up any old tat to whine about.

Old 10-06-2017, 01:05 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,793,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
And Bill Clinton is hiding under the boxspring with Monica Lewinsky, Juanita Broadrick, Anthony Weiner. and a box of Cuban cigars.
Hillary probably smoked all the cigars.

Old 10-06-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
I love how the only left-ish response to this is 'You guys can't let it go'. Lol. I didn't vote for Trump, but hate Hillary. That she keeps giving us fodder for a good Hillary bashing is entertaining. I know, it's small of me, but I can't seem to help it.

Maybe Rs need to stop clicking Hillary stories on Hard right sites and they will stop posting them
. The fringe hate sites are the ones promoting this stories not the MSM.

You guy are the ones clicking Hillary links and then crying about the hillary links!! You wont see these stories on MSM just your hate sites.

Old 10-06-2017, 01:11 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Hillary was selling her book to the Irish market hardly injecting herself into US politics, this thread is just more hating on Hillary from Hard right wingers... They spent decades focused on hating her, they are addicted to it and without Hillary to hate they just don't know what to do with themselves. thus they run around digging up any old tat to whine about.
she still continues to inject herself into american politics though. and sh eis with in her rights to do so. i have no issue with that. the problem though is that she writes in her books, and in interviews that she lost for a variety of reasons, and she constantly blames everyone and everything other than herself.

she went into this election thinking she deserved to be president, that she was entitled to be president, and as such she thought there was no way she could lose, until she did, and then she started throwing temper tantrums ever since.

she needs to move on, stop blaming everyone else for her failures as a candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies