Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2017, 11:26 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
He's kinda in trouble. Sessions was the Supervisor of Papadopolous when this happened, and he said great job when Papa made contact with Putin's Niece.

Sessions is going to jail too.
I did not know that, absolutely hilarious . Sessions should flip fast and save himself. I don't think Sessions could survive even a low risk country club prison..

Old 10-30-2017, 11:27 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
George P may have screwed up in an interview with the FBI (for which he will now pay the price), but it should be pointed out that simply meeting with Russians, including officials from the Russian government, is NOT illegal.

Further, when George P offered a meeting to the Trump campaign the campaign refused the offer.

Given that they refused I'd like to know what evidence there is that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:27 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's what I have been saying for months. No one connected with Trump will be found to have colluded with Russians to affect the election, all they will charge people with are process crimes, and unrelated crimes from not filing taxes properly, improper business dealing etc... Basically looking to see if anyone forgot to cross a "T" or dot an "I," and indict them for it

We are still waiting to find out what specific crime of collusion Mueller is investigating. This is, and always has been a fishing expedition, in search of a crime, any crime at all, even if they have to go back decades into the lives of everyone ever connected with Trump or his campaign.
Nope, an indictment requires the signature of a judge, a judge does not sign an indictment because someone forgot to cross a T. Let me guess, you heard that from Judge Jeanine right?

Old 10-30-2017, 11:29 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,116,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
... they're spinning faster than those Iranian centrifuges. (remember them?)

But the DNC!

But her emails!

But Fusion GPS!

So, they're echoing all of tRump's fake news claims about "It's the Dems! Look over there!"

Or are they passing talking points along to tRump & Company?

Either way, it's very entertaining. I highly recommend watching them for a few minutes.

Haha, maximum power to the deflector shield

Old 10-30-2017, 11:29 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Tony Podesta worked with Manafort, so I could see him getting in trouble. We don't know if John Podesta had any involvement yet.
No we do not know yet if John Podesta was involved. Just like we do not know if Trump himself was involved. Does not stop people from assuming though.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:31 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
George P may have screwed up in an interview with the FBI (for which he will now pay the price), but it should be pointed out that simply meeting with Russians, including officials from the Russian government, is NOT illegal.

Further, when George P offered a meeting to the Trump campaign the campaign refused the offer.

Given that they refused I'd like to know what evidence there is that Trump colluded with the Russians.
They did not refuse, they said in an email that they would have to send someone low level "so as not to send any signals".

Old 10-30-2017, 11:31 AM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
I believe it said it never happened with Trump. The footnotes said they sent a low level official, my guess is Carter Page since he said he traveled to Moscow during the campaign.
The documents say:

The Trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place.

That would imply no trip, not a trip without Trump.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:33 AM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
They did not refuse, they said in an email that they would have to send someone low level "so as not to send any signals".
it says this:

We need to communicate that DT is not doing these trips. It should be
someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signals.

Signals to who? The russians? The press? Any future inquires?

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So far all of the above posts just confirm how ignorant the left supporters are.
If you want the truth, turn on FOX, if you want to believe the lies, try the other networks...
Thank God for Trump and FOX news, MAGA together, in spite of the corrupt ignorance on the left...
Have a nice day, fools...
So Fox is the only truth worthy news source on the planet? Did you learn that on Breitbart or Infowars? Do you believe that because Trump said all other news sources are fake news?

2,535 posts, read 3,101,947 times
May Don McGahn and his army of White House toadies be next. Oh, if only!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies