Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 07:44 PM

52,693 posts, read 47,969,279 times

Advertisements

More desperation from a left-wing party with absolutely nothing to run on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 07:48 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No we don't consider "blacks" (your words) as lower intelligence. It is NOT a fact!
Sounds like you disagree with your party of choice, I was a Democrat until I saw the light.

Old 10-30-2017, 07:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
disgusting. how low can the dims go?
Another example of how far we have fallen.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:59 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Sounds like you disagree with your party of choice, I was a Democrat until I saw the light.
No, the Democratic Party is not racist since like the 50s. Times have changed. Anyways, why should I vote Republican when I don't agree with one single point of policy with them?

Old 10-30-2017, 09:05 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
According to Trump those were some Very Fine People in that truck.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:09 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
If they want to condemn white supremacy, do so.

If they want to use the ad to imply conservative, Republicans are all white supremacists, then they are stupid.

Not really difficult.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:18 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
First of all, this ad was put together by The Latino Victory Fund. Not the Democratic party. Notice that the candidate does not say he sponsors the ad.Here is their website: http://latinovictory.us/

Second, Gillesspie is sponsoring scare ads himself. He is linking all Latinos to MS-13. Watch for yourself. Yes, I see he mentions illiegals only but, if you were to be honest, then you would agree that it is going after immigrants. The ad you are upset about is apropos and a response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0UiqMDbpAw

Old 10-30-2017, 09:25 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, the Democratic Party is not racist since like the 50s. Times have changed. Anyways, why should I vote Republican when I don't agree with one single point of policy with them?
You're wrong. Democrats are racist, just as Republicans are racist. All political parties, nationalities, races, sexes, and ages include people that are racist. Not all Democrats, nor all Republicans are racist. There are five race categories and each have racists in their ranks. The biggest problem is when we paint every group with the same brush.
There are countless examples of racist comments from people from both political parties.
I know enough people to be blessed with friends and acquaintances from all backgrounds. When they are honest, they will admit that somewhere down deep they all harbor some prejudices. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not we all have them. Some of us choose to work on them when we realize them and others stick their head in the sand and refuse to see their own reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:39 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Second, Gillesspie is sponsoring scare ads himself. He is linking all Latinos to MS-13. Watch for yourself.
I did and no, he is not.
Quote:
Yes, I see he mentions illiegals only but, if you were to be honest, then you would agree that it is going after immigrants.
If might seem that way to people who make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:45 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
You could say the same about republicans ads as well. I've never seen this ad so it must be shown in rural countries of VA. Different ads are shown in certain areas to appeal to that particular audience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies