Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 09:45 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times

Advertisements

mah, To stop racism is to stop calling attention to a race just because one feels something was unfair.

For example, this is a country of law. So yes, some illegals will be deported. This is not necessarily racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 09:55 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I did and no, he is not.

If might seem that way to people who make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration.
Yes, you get it. Or, I think you may. He's linking immigrants to MS-13 gangs. The less sophisticated Virginian will not know the difference and will be unable to make a distinction. This is done deliberately.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:00 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,262,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, the Democratic Party is not racist since like the 50s. Times have changed. Anyways, why should I vote Republican when I don't agree with one single point of policy with them?
LOL! The dem/liberal party learned, a long time ago, how to use the term "racism" to gain votes & stay in positions of political power. That's their agenda.

It's Marketing 101.

In this day and age? The play book, for dems/liberals is to cater to the "poor" & the illegals. Make republican opponents "look" racist.

Yet, your lib/dem party has yet to fix a thing. Obama, the liberal Messiah, fixed NADA. 8 years of stupid. No, I couldn't "keep my doctor" & YES, my insurance premiums went from $1k/mo to over $2K/mo. What else did he do? Other than not be able to find his birth certificate or passport?

Liberals/dems LOVE to spend taxpayer dollars on social programs that don't work or fix a thing and NEVER have. Historically.

And you idiots have fallen for it and continue to fall for it all day long.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:22 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
LOL! The dem/liberal party learned, a long time ago, how to use the term "racism" to gain votes & stay in positions of political power. That's their agenda.

It's Marketing 101.

In this day and age? The play book, for dems/liberals is to cater to the "poor" & the illegals. Make republican opponents "look" racist.

Yet, your lib/dem party has yet to fix a thing. Obama, the liberal Messiah, fixed NADA. 8 years of stupid. No, I couldn't "keep my doctor" & YES, my insurance premiums went from $1k/mo to over $2K/mo. What else did he do? Other than not be able to find his birth certificate or passport?

Liberals/dems LOVE to spend taxpayer dollars on social programs that don't work or fix a thing and NEVER have. Historically.

And you idiots have fallen for it and continue to fall for it all day long.
Racism is not a agenda. Racism still exists. No political party can fix it. No one is born a racist, it is taught. So how about parents teach their kids that we are all the same regardless of skin color. This is the real problem. How does someone become a white supremacist unless they are taught that.

Old 10-31-2017, 12:23 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Yes, you get it. Or, I think you may. He's linking immigrants to MS-13 gangs. The less sophisticated Virginian will not know the difference and will be unable to make a distinction. This is done deliberately.
The ad says that MS-13 gang members are dangerous illegal immigrants who are aided by the existence of sanctuary cities. This is objectively true. It's also an important political issue. No linkage is made with ordinary law abiding legal immigrants. The people who have a problem distinguishing these groups are liberal politicians, media and folks like yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0UiqMDbpAw

Old 10-31-2017, 01:21 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Someone is triggered and needs a safe space.

Thought you guys loved political incorrectness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
That ad isn't 'political incorrectness'. It's a lie. But that's what Democrats do... LIE. Constantly
tyster is right, this "ad" by the democrats is not political correctness, it is an evil vile lie by a party that has no message. this is straight out of the clinton campaign playbook from 2016, and should backfire on the democrats in virginia.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:48 AM

31,084 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Racism is not a agenda. Racism still exists. No political party can fix it. No one is born a racist, it is taught. So how about parents teach their kids that we are all the same regardless of skin color. This is the real problem. How does someone become a white supremacist unless they are taught that.
Because we are taught that we are of different races. People separate themselves on all sorts of different things, race is just one. A good start would be if we were taught that we are all the same race. But, thats not happening soon, lots of people are proud of their race.

Old 10-31-2017, 04:44 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Another reminder that the Dems have no message
They have a message. This thread delineates exactly what it is.

You don’t like the message, but that doesn’t denote the lack of one, only your disdain for it.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:25 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The ad says that MS-13 gang members are dangerous illegal immigrants who are aided by the existence of sanctuary cities. This is objectively true. It's also an important political issue. No linkage is made with ordinary law abiding legal immigrants. The people who have a problem distinguishing these groups are liberal politicians, media and folks like yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0UiqMDbpAw
OK, I was wrong about you understanding. Have a good day.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:31 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
disgusting. how low can the dims go?
Based on how low some of the posts are on this forum are I wouldn't put it past some of you to support hunting down those children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies