Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2017, 12:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
She was 14 when he initiated the relationship. 17 seems to be when they last had contact.
You have no proof of this, none.

Quote:
Unless you have evidence that contradicts them meeting at 14,
It's not about meeting her. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
repeatedly saying it was 17 is a lie and you are negating the first half of the story to simply make Roy Moore look better.
The only lies here are yours. You have no proof he had sex or raped her.

Quote:
never mind the fact that he is a horrible human being regardless.
How would you know looking through agenda driven glasses?

I hope someone falsely accuses you of raping a 14 year old when you didn't do it. Maybe then you'll learn.

Old 11-12-2017, 12:54 AM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I have said that children are different. I have a problem with a "victim" who is 25 when something happens and complains 10 years later. And doesn't want to confront their accuser in an open courtroom.
Its easy to say all these women and men should have had the courage to stand up immediately and call out these people who did what they did to them. Sure in a perfect world.

I read your original post. I grew up in Los Angeles. I never worked in the entertainment industry but knew many who did including up and coming actresses trying to make it. The odds are very much against even the great looking talented ones. And if you get the opportunity to meet face to face with someone who can change your life you go for it. Even suspending good judgement like meeting them alone or at a hotel which might have been arranged by one of their staff. Most struggling actresses never get such a meeting many will go along with it not assuming the worst. Especially with someone well known or a high up studio exec. There is more of a trust factor than just meeting some random guy off the street.

So to say these women are totally to blame for getting in these situations is more complicated than just saying that. It still does not give these men the right to require sexual favors for a movie roll.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:01 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
Default Bannon defends the predator Moore

Apparently Breitbart readers are OK with pedophiles. Bannon certainly is!

Bannon: Roy Moore accusers

"Stephen Bannon, the head of Breitbart News, said that allegations against GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore are, at their core, an attempt to "destroy" the former Alabama Supreme Court justice's life."

No Stevie, Moore "destroyed" his OWN life by being a serial predator and pedophile. What is that phrase Trump supporters love to chant? Oh yeah, "Lock him up".

Thank goodness Bannon has his "hands back on his weapons" LOL In defense of a pedo!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...109-story.html

"Bannon did not create Moore, but he found him and backed him, disregarding (embracing, even) Moore's views. Bannon's brand of incendiary politics and nihilism doesn't believe in qualifications, experience or mental stability; the wackier the better. Perhaps this sordid episode will undercut his plan to run freakish candidates in GOP primaries."

Old 11-12-2017, 01:02 AM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Its easy to say all these women and men should have had the courage to stand up immediately and call out these people who did what they did to them. Sure in a perfect world.

I read your original post. I grew up in Los Angeles. I never worked in the entertainment industry but knew many who did including up and coming actresses trying to make it. The odds are very much against even the great looking talented ones. And if you get the opportunity to meet face to face with someone who can change your life you go for it. Even suspending good judgement like meeting them alone or at a hotel which might have been arranged by one of their staff. Most struggling actresses never get such a meeting many will go along with it not assuming the worst. Especially with someone well known or a high up studio exec. There is more of a trust factor than just meeting some random guy off the street.

So to say these women are totally to blame for getting in these situations is more complicated than just saying that. It still does not give these men the right to require sexual favors for a movie roll.
I can understand waiting a year. But five years? Or thirty year?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:04 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
Milo Yiannopoulos, former senior editor at Bannon's website, said this about men having sex with 14 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

Old 11-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Not sure how I can be wrong, when you just stated that most in Huntsville are not from Huntsville..
Im not sure if you are joking or if you honestly dont understand the flaw in your post.

Your argument was Huntsville had so many engineers because they were home grown and the city was an incubator of sorts. it isnt. US missile command is simply stationed there and people with PH.Ds and engineering degrees are assigned to the base.

They not only come from all over the US, they come from all over the world.

so you are wrong on 2 fronts. Wrong because you assumed I supported a myth about Alabama voters in general which would have then included myself ( yea, you making the claim that I supported it never made sense, more likely , you are playing obtuse because for some reason you can never have an actual discussion).

And 2, you are wrong to try and pass off those engineers as natives and home grown.

Quote:
As with most of the State, you've heard of Ft. Rucker also, and the AF base....

And if you're talking about my "little" city comment.....maybe I should have use the sarcasm emoji
Your sarcasm was indeed missed. my mistake there.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I can understand waiting a year. But five years? Or thirty year?
Fear

Old 11-12-2017, 01:09 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
first, moore has not been convicted of anything yet, so you cannot actually call him a predator. you can call him a suspected predator, but until such time as he has gone through due process, you are lying about him..

second there is no evidence that he actually did this crime, its a he said/she said type of deal, and from what i hear her story is falling apart. it also comes at a convenient time. moore has been running for public office for how many years now? why didnt this girl come forward long before this?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You have no proof of this, none.
I never claimed I had proof, I am only setting the supposed timeline up since you are claiming otherwise. Do you care to refute it ????

Quote:
It's not about meeting her. Not that you care about the truth.
It is about meeting here as you are either claiming it didnt happen, or it didnt start then.

Quote:
The only lies here are yours. You have no proof he had sex or raped her.
I never claimed he did either. You keep digging this whole deeper and deeper.

Quote:
How would you know looking through agenda driven glasses?
Agenda ???? LOL

Roy Moore supported forcing a 12 year old to give birth to a child created of incest. The homophobe supports the imprisonment of gay people.

Are you actually pretending he didnt say those things or are you arguing that morality of those things is subjective to the individual ????

Quote:
I hope someone falsely accuses you of raping a 14 year old when you didn't do it. Maybe then you'll learn.
Oh, wow, you are "big mad", I see, LOL

Well at least you are admitting you are not impartial , " falsely accused". Like I said, the man is horrible regardless of if it is true. Not sure why you are defending him the way you are.

You could have actually stuck to the "innocent until proven guilty" route and been good, but nope, you couldnt take it. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-ldXquVqY

Old 11-12-2017, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
first, moore has not been convicted of anything yet, so you cannot actually call him a predator. you can call him a suspected predator, but until such time as he has gone through due process, you are lying about him..

second there is no evidence that he actually did this crime, its a he said/she said type of deal, and from what i hear her story is falling apart. it also comes at a convenient time. moore has been running for public office for how many years now? why didnt this girl come forward long before this?
First of all it's not just one girl, it's multiple women who say Moore made sexual advances towards them

These women didn't come forward because they rightfully suspected that people like you would call them liars
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies