Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2017, 01:18 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because you don't care about the truth, noted.

And? So?

You have no proof whatsoever. You've made this all up

By we you mean the ones with a twisted agenda that doesn't include the truth.

Again you've made this all up because you have a twisted agenda. Plus your "judgement" is horrible as your posts reveal.
I don’t blame you for your inability to follow a discussion. Your lack of intellectual capacity is likely beyond your control. I do hold you responsible for your delusions, however. While you have every right to believe that I personally fabricated these allegations against Roy Moore, you should accept some responsibility when the rest of us ridicule you for your detachment from reality. You peddle these delusions, you take the heat for them.

And yes, Roy Moore is a sick predator of teenage girls. Hope this helps. Good night.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:24 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
First of all it's not just one girl, it's multiple women who say Moore made sexual advances towards them

These women didn't come forward because they rightfully suspected that people like you would call them liars
first this was FORTY YEARS AGO. second i am not assuming they are lying, however i do question the timing of their coming forward to tell their stories. as i said, moore has run for public numerous times over the years, and only now these girls are coming forward.

why should they be believed and not moore? how about when all the women came forward when clinton was running for president in 1992? why were they not to be believed?

or is it that when allegations of sexual harassment are made against liberals, the women are lying, but when they are made against conservatives they are telling the truth?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:26 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
first this was FORTY YEARS AGO. second i am not assuming they are lying, however i do question the timing of their coming forward to tell their stories. as i said, moore has run for public numerous times over the years, and only now these girls are coming forward.

why should they be believed and not moore? how about when all the women came forward when clinton was running for president in 1992? why were they not to be believed?

or is it that when allegations of sexual harassment are made against liberals, the women are lying, but when they are made against conservatives they are telling the truth?
Except I believe Clinton had sex with those women, consensual of course.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:29 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Except I believe Clinton had sex with those women, consensual of course.
including the ones that claimed sexual harassment?

Old 11-12-2017, 02:29 AM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I am not saying anyone is lying.... I am asking what "evidence" is there that "confirms" Wapo's report. If he did in fact do it I hope that they fry him. I was raped and beaten to a pulp when I was 21 so I have no use for sexual predators what so ever. But in our country the "innocent until proven guilty" should apply to everyone.
I did notice that you didn't say that any of former colleagues said that they knew first hand that he raped her, only that he dated high school girls. You and some others already have him tried and convicted so I can only surmise ( without any concrete evidence so far) that your rant is politically motivated or... you have no clue as to how the law works. I am also pretty sure that a lot of men date high school girls, but that doesn't make them rapists on the face of it.
How about waiting until a proper investigation happens before running your mouth and making unfounded
Accusations, based on your political leanings and stating them as facts.
There is rarely ANY "proof" or "evidence" in ANY rape accusation, all we have is he-said she-said, plus any potential witnesses. It's just the nature of rape accusations, and this one is no different. You're asking for something which rarely exists in cases like this, which pretty much tells me you're looking for excuses not to believe it, obviously for political reasons.

If you think it's OK for a 30-something guy to date high school students, all I can say is, you're in the minority.

Old 11-12-2017, 03:07 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I never claimed I had proof, I am only setting the supposed timeline up since you are claiming otherwise. Do you care to refute it ????
So you think he's innocent? Good then say it.

Quote:
It is about meeting here as you are either claiming it didnt happen, or it didnt start then.
Again A dishonest statement. As if it's about meeting her.

Quote:
I never claimed he did either. You keep digging this whole deeper and deeper.
So you think he's innocent? Good then say it.

Quote:
Agenda ???? LOL

Roy Moore supported forcing a 12 year old to give birth to a child created of incest. The homophobe supports the imprisonment of gay people.

Are you actually pretending he didnt say those things or are you arguing that morality of those things is subjective to the individual ????
Good to see you admit you have a twisted agenda that doesn't include the truth. You're making it about something unrelated to the accusations about him raping a 14 year old.

Quote:
Oh, wow, you are "big mad", I see, LOL
LOL No you don't see. That's the problem. You've made something else up in order to deflect. Just let you babble on long enough and you'll prove my point for me.

Quote:
Well at least you are admitting you are not impartial ,
Again that's just something you made up because again you have a twisted agenda. I'm saying innocent until proven guilty. You're saying guilty because you said so and have no proof, none.

Quote:
" falsely accused". Like I said, the man is horrible regardless of if it is true.
Well I can't argue with you on that since you're the expert on horrible. You supported that evil witch hillary after all.

Quote:
Not sure why you are defending him the way you are.
I'm not defending him. That's just something you made up because you have a twisted agenda which doesn't include the truth. All along I've said he's innocent until there is some proof. Because someone said isn't proof.

Quote:
You could have actually stuck to the "innocent until proven guilty" route and been good,
LMAO I have been. Anyone with an honest agenda can read that in my posts in this thread. Not that you care about the truth. That's the best part when you post. Just let you babble on long enough and your posts will out you as someone who doesn't care about the truth.

Quote:
but nope, you couldnt take it. LOL
Absolutely beautiful that you'd end your horrible post making something else up. You're consistent, I'll give you that.

Of course we should all believe a staunch hillary supporter who worked closely with hillary when she "remembers" something that happened a long time ago and there is no proof.

Old 11-12-2017, 03:19 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So ........
yea, im not trying to spend time independently quoting all that

1. Im not changing the subject or admitting to an agenda as you are trying to lie about. You argued that he wasnt a bad person otherwise. I simply explained why he is .

I have never once argued that this is only about him being a pervert in his 30's. it has always been about him being a horrible person in general.

Roy Moore has no redeeming quality. You can not justify support for that man. Thats not hidden, im not sugar coating it or hiding my feeling in a thin vale, its a fact.

2. You are arguing that they did not meet until she was 17, that is not true. They met when she was 14 and he continued for 3 years to pursue a relationship with her. You arent even debating that, you just dont want to say it because you have some weird problem with admitting simple things.

3. Your argument has been that he is innocent when trying to argue that anyone who thinks he is guilty should wait for the facts.

Innocent until proven guilty is a neutral, you have gone beyond that point to an affirmative.

Old 11-12-2017, 04:04 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Let's turn this around, just for fun ...was it also weird that a high school girl would be interested in an older man? I have two sisters who married men 10 and 12 years older. Of course they were not teens when they married them, but my oldest sister met her husband when she was 19. And, by the way, both are still married to them today ...just for the record.

My wife was just 20 when we met. We had met only. She worked in a Fotomat around the corner by my apartment in Pacific Beach. It wasn't till two years later that we got together, and four months later we married. I was 27 then.

My mother married my father at 19. He was in college. I think this obsession with age is what's weird. Maybe Moore was pushing it. But I don't think it's all that unusual. We just don't usually hear about it. I always dated girls in the lower grades ...girls 3 years younger. Nobody thought that was weird. Of course I didn't start to date till I was 15, and it was just school dances at first, and an occasional party that was well chaperoned. Dad had to drive ...Ha! Long, long time ago. I'm old!

Old 11-12-2017, 04:18 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
yea, im not trying to spend time independently quoting all that

1. Im not changing the subject or admitting to an agenda as you are trying to lie about. You argued that he wasnt a bad person otherwise. I simply explained why he is .
I'm not lying about anything and you have no proof. You'd show it if you did. You did make things up about me though and you were outed. That's the truth.

Quote:
I have never once argued that this is only about him being a pervert in his 30's. it has always been about him being a horrible person in general.

Roy Moore has no redeeming quality. You can not justify support for that man. Thats not hidden, im not sugar coating it or hiding my feeling in a thin vale, its a fact.
Yet you didn't use any. Because you said so. The sad thing is you and your ilk are hypocrites plus the lemmings haven't discussed policy. It's always about policy and thats what the hypocrites don't get.

Quote:
2. You are arguing that they did not meet until she was 17, that is not true..
No I'm not that's just something you made up and have done so before. Like I said, you have a twisted agenda and it doesn't include the truth. Go ahead and show everyone here where I claimed that. you wont because you can't. you wont even address it except to make the false claim.

Quote:
They met when she was 14 and he continued for 3 years to pursue a relationship with her.
He met here when she was 14. Other than that you have no proof.

Quote:
You arent even debating that, you just dont want to say it because you have some weird problem with admitting simple things.
Admitting what? That you made something up? Okay I admit you just made something up and you have no proof.

Quote:
3. Your argument has been that he is innocent when trying to argue that anyone who thinks he is guilty should wait for the facts.
Good for you. Finally you got it. I was wondering when you would admit this when in that last post, which you purposely didn't quote, I exposed you for saying the opposite. Thank you for apologizing.

Quote:
Innocent until proven guilty is a neutral, you have gone beyond that point to an affirmative.
You're not making sense. Kind of like the statements coming out of one the accusers who worked closely with hillary.

Old 11-12-2017, 04:46 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Apparently Breitbart readers are OK with pedophiles. Bannon certainly is!

Bannon: Roy Moore accusers

"Stephen Bannon, the head of Breitbart News, said that allegations against GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore are, at their core, an attempt to "destroy" the former Alabama Supreme Court justice's life."

No Stevie, Moore "destroyed" his OWN life by being a serial predator and pedophile. What is that phrase Trump supporters love to chant? Oh yeah, "Lock him up".

Thank goodness Bannon has his "hands back on his weapons" LOL In defense of a pedo!

The Republican Party is now a freak show, and Steve Bannon is the ringleader - Chicago Tribune

"Bannon did not create Moore, but he found him and backed him, disregarding (embracing, even) Moore's views. Bannon's brand of incendiary politics and nihilism doesn't believe in qualifications, experience or mental stability; the wackier the better. Perhaps this sordid episode will undercut his plan to run freakish candidates in GOP primaries."
Liberals don't believe in innocent until proven guilty? This very obviously is just political, no other reason they genned up this story a few weeks before an election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies