Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2017, 04:47 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Yea, and also planned it out 30 years in advance when they told other people close to them about it...
What did the WaPo say about the confirmations exactly?

I'll give you a hint. One CONFIRMATION was that she had told a friend she went out with an older man.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:50 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
But fear not, you "conservative" defenders of the accused child molester/statutory rapist, you now have the ZIEGLER DEFENSE.

Quote:
But an even more interesting religious defense of the Judge was offered by Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler, as reported by the Washington Examiner:
“He’s clean as a hound’s tooth,” Ziegler claimed, before relying on Scripture to defend Moore.

“Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...defenders.html

Yes, child molestation is okay because of Mary and Joseph.

Is it any wonder people are cynical of religion and church attendance is falling.

Since the evidence is mounting against the sleaze Moore, it is inevitable what will follow: The Jimmy Swaggert Moment.

He will go on TV, cry and look to the heavens and scream, "FORGIVE ME LORD FOR I AM A SINNER.!"

You know it is coming.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Disgusting and everyone in here defending this horrible piece of sh*t
So, you feel everyone who is accused of something is automatically guilty.

I bet you're really really really mad the young men from Duke aren't still in prison.

If they were in prison and you found out that it was a lie, which has been both proven and confessed, you'd probably still want them in prison, wouldn't you?

It doesn't matter that they were innocent and the accused lied. You want vengeance. I'm glad you're not a judge.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Child molestation is now more acceptable to Republicans than being a Democrat. Even if the Democrat is a veteran who prosecuted the KKK and child abusers.

That's how immoral the GOP has become.
So is murder. We need to execute those who have been found guilty and not have these stupid appeals, right?

Appeals are a waste of time. Practically everyone who is accused is guilty.

You do want to get rid of our public defender office? Please tell me you don't want to waste money on guilty people since accusations are proof positive.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Most rape allegations are true

Most rape allegations are not even reported

These are based on statistics/facts

If you think 4 women are lying, then you must think multiple women lied on bill Cosby, Weinstein etc
Specifically, what did the four women say?

You didn't even read the story, did you?

You read rape in the thread title and made up your mind right then and there.

One of the four was an 18-year-old that went on a date with him and kissed him.

That's rape?

I feel sorry for all the rapists who made the mistake of asking you out.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
NO big difference?

They are VERY different on policy

R's want to get rid of minimum wage and SS/Medicare; D's don't

R's want to keep marijuana on DEA Schedule I, D's want to move it up to Schedule IV or Schedule V

R's want to re-ban gay marriage and abortion, D's want to keep them legal

R's want to build a Berlin Wall/Great Wall of China clone on the US/Mexican border, D's don't

R's want to expand our already bloated imperialistic military, D's want to contract it and close a bunch of our needless overseas bases

And don't say I'm making stuff up, like you always do. This checklist is verifiable!
Just to be clear
Most of the time you do make things up
or
you don't understand because of the lack of thought process one needs to take thoughts to the next level
or
because of your partisan blinders.
Whichever one it is, you don't learn from mistakes.

So dems want to close bases to downsize our military? Then why don't they do it?? The president controls troop movements and can bring them home at any time. So the dems SAY they are for downsizing military but elect leaders who aren't? Yea that makes a lot of sense in your bizarro world.

Since when is most of that the responsiblity of the Federal government? That's what you don't get. They both believe in a progressive government for their causes. Lets spend the peoples money on A, no lets spend it on B. How about we follow the constitution and go back to a limited federal government with most of the power being with the states?

Marriage? Who are you or anyone to say someone can or can't get married? That's getting government involved either way you look at it. Good ole progressivism strikes again.

Immigration IS one of the duties of the Federal government. Why do you want to let in immigrants when we can't take care of our own? America should be a shining example of what a nation should be like, but we can't take in everyone. You have a problem with that or the wall? Is the wall going to keep illegals out or to keep us in? Is the wall around China for keeping people from Hong Kong out or for keeping people from China in? Reacting to a symptom instead of addressing the cause. A lack of a thought process does that.
Get rid of the welfare state and you wont have people coming over for welfare.

Marijuana? Again So the dems are for decriminalizing marijuana but elect leaders who aren't? When obama was in office there was still an emphasis by the DEA on marijuana.

Which crony capitalism is better? Whose big government has helped the economy? I only see it hurting the economy but then again when you look for the truth, you'll find it.

Is it kicking in yet that the big government isn't working? You want to help? So do I. The difference between you and me is I refuse to repeat the same mistakes that don't work. It isn't about leadership, it's about policy.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 11-10-2017 at 05:13 AM..

Old 11-10-2017, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
But fear not, you "conservative" defenders of the accused child molester/statutory rapist, you now have the ZIEGLER DEFENSE.

The Strange Defenses from Roy Moore Loyalists

Yes, child molestation is okay because of Mary and Joseph.

Is it any wonder people are cynical of religion and church attendance is falling.

Since the evidence is mounting against the sleaze Moore, it is inevitable what will follow: The Jimmy Swaggert Moment.

He will go on TV, cry and look to the heavens and scream, "FORGIVE ME LORD FOR I AM A SINNER.!"

You know it is coming.
Who is defending him?

Every post I read that isn't a "he's a guilty pos who should be hung" post is simply either questioning the "automatically guilty " attitude or saying a forty year old accusation seems pretty shaky.

There are people on this thread saying with four women accusing him of rape, it must be true while two are accusing them of taking them in dates while they were of legal age, one of him asking her on a date while under age and one of being a creepy old man who sexually assaulted her (due to age).

Right now, there is ZERO published proof, only an accusation.

In your mind is an accusation always actionable?

Old 11-10-2017, 05:04 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Who is defending him?

Every post I read that isn't a "he's a guilty pos who should be hung" post is simply either questioning the "automatically guilty " attitude or saying a forty year old accusation seems pretty shaky.

There are people on this thread saying with four women accusing him of rape, it must be true while two are accusing them of taking them in dates while they were of legal age, one of him asking her on a date while under age and one of being a creepy old man who sexually assaulted her (due to age).

Right now, there is ZERO published proof, only an accusation.

In your mind is an accusation always actionable?
Oh, for heaven's sake, read the posts.

I guess the word of his accusers mean nothing? Is that what you are saying?

Old 11-10-2017, 05:08 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
After 40 years! The woman comes forward just when Roy is running on a Republican ticket! They did the same with Herman Cain and when Cain stepped down because of the mud to spare his family,, mission accomplished by the lying left, and the story disappeared the next day.

Plus 4 women. After 40 years. Give me a break!,

I do not find the left to be credible on much anymore. The left applauds sleaze on tv and when they support Hollywood creeps to rise such as Louis CK.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Oh, for heaven's sake, read the posts.

I guess the word of his accusers mean nothing? Is that what you are saying?
Of course they mean it should be looked into, but there is still just one accusation.

Do you think he should have to step down because of a single accusation with no proof?

Do you have any concern at all that this popped up just a month before the election after nearly 40 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies