Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 08:31 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Lol, the old drunk hag is at a do for her hubby yet can't stop thinking about Trump
It's all about her.

She's probably angry about being snubbed, by Soros, Pelosi and the other dems, by not being invited to their secret 3-day Resist Conference, which ended yesterday.
She's done more for this country as a private citizen than that obese, coke snorting, international crook in the white house.

Old 11-19-2017, 08:38 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Of course he does. Alternative facts don't work here--people can count. He doesn't even add to the economy when playing--he mostly plays at his own courses, so the profits go into his own pocket. This guy is so scamming his following.

"...Trump has spent nearly 25 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion of the day.."

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...office-103836/

Trump doesn't understand that he needs to be working not signing papers he still thinks like a business man not the president. HE expects everything to be done FOR him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The Electoral College elected him, not the American people.

This is why the way we vote needs to change.

Old 11-19-2017, 09:29 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
She's 100% right, again. As usual, Clinton is on-point, and all the Trump cult snowflakes can't handle reality.

But we should all be happy Trump does nothing but tweet and golf. He hasn't accomplished a single thing, and thank God for that!
If all he did was tweet and golf, the left wouldn't hate him so much.

Old 11-19-2017, 09:32 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Hillary Clinton on Saturday said that President Trump is "obsessed" with her post-election criticisms of him, questioning how he is able to get work done "between tweeting and golfing."

"I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said at an event celebrating the 25th anniversary of former President Bill Clinton's 1992 electoral victory. "Apparently my former opponent is obsessed with me speaking out."

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time," he tweeted. "She just can't stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!"

Clinton, who sparred bitterly with Trump on the campaign trail in 2016, has continued to criticize the real estate mogul throughout his first year in the Oval Office.
But Trump has also continued his campaign-trail attacks on the former secretary of State, often boasting about his electoral victory over her

Clinton: How does Trump get things done 'between tweeting and golfing?'

Before someone tries to peg me as a liberal let me say this: I don't like her didn't vote for her she was/is just as wrong for this country as Trump. But damn she's got a point the man does nothing but golf and tweet.
He seemed to find a lot of time to do what he enjoyed and campaign. And, unlike Clinton, Trump doesn't have to take "medication" vacations. Remember how scarce she was during the campaign season while Trump was here, there and everywhere. She has no room to talk about anyone when it comes to how they perform on the job. Haven't heard anything about Trump working "pay for play" so that probably gives him more free time than Hillary could understand.

She is still running for POTUS. Hillary Clinton is the curse of the Democrats!

Old 11-19-2017, 12:05 PM

3,840 posts, read 3,069,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
She is telling the truth. All he does is golf and tweet.

Odumbo never played golf did he? He managed to destroy the country while golfing. Obummer the mutli-tasker.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:20 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,348,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
If all he did was tweet and golf, the left wouldn't hate him so much.
What does the "Left" have to do with anything? We are talking anti-Trumpers, which is like 90% of the planet, and has nothing to do with the "Left".

And of course reasonable people will dislike Trump, even if he's a totally incompetent idiot. Why would we want a President with the intelligence and logical reasoning of a soiled toddler?

Old 11-19-2017, 12:25 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Of course he does. Alternative facts don't work here--people can count. He doesn't even add to the economy when playing--he mostly plays at his own courses, so the profits go into his own pocket. This guy is so scamming his following.

"...Trump has spent nearly 25 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion of the day.."

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...office-103836/
So you really believe that he averages more than 12 hours per day tweeting and golfing? And any claim otherwise is an "alternative fact"?

Old 11-19-2017, 02:47 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Show me one Trumper on here who has said "I'm disappointed in Trump because he criticized Obama for playing golf, promised not to do it as President, and is now playing on average once every 5 days."
Juan has said it several times.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:44 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
This is why the way we vote needs to change.
And allow most populous 5 or 6 states decide the presidential elections? I don't think so.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:54 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
And allow most populous 5 or 6 states decide the presidential elections? I don't think so.

What we have now isn't working at all time to try something else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.