Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 08:00 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times

Advertisements

Trump still winning.

Heads exploding all over the place.

#MAGA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 08:03 AM

30,642 posts, read 18,249,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-...m#Saudi_Arabia

You may notice that both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are included. Now, you were saying...........

When you find something other than loony conspiracy theories/allegations, get back to me. The "ties" to terrorism that those arguments try to make for the most part don't past the smell test. Note, this isn't to say that I support Saudi Arabia or their repressive government, but that's a conversation for another day.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:05 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect.
No, it is correct. Trump called for "total and complete shutdown of the entry of Muslims to the United States". Get used to the facts. He did not get the ban, so he kept watering down the request to a point where his current EO changes nothing compared to what we had before.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:07 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, it is correct. Trump called for "total and complete shutdown of the entry of Muslims to the United States". Get used to the facts. He did not get the ban, so he kept watering down the request to a point where his current EO changes nothing compared to what we had before.
Please provide the exact quote from Trump that you cite.

Yep. I thought so.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:14 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Please provide the exact quote from Trump that you cite.

Yep. I thought so.
Exact quote: "Donald J Trump is calling for total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the United States."

Why do you have such a hard time with facts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA

Old 12-05-2017, 08:15 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Exact quote: "Donald J Trump is calling for total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the United States."

Oooo, listen to all those angry 'Muricans cheering!

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Muslims, or Mooslims as Donny J. likes to say.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

When you find something other than loony conspiracy theories/allegations, get back to me. The "ties" to terrorism that those arguments try to make for the most part don't past the smell test. Note, this isn't to say that I support Saudi Arabia or their repressive government, but that's a conversation for another day.
WTF? Go do a Goggle Search for yourself, Wiki was only one source of many.
But I get it, you have no excuse for why those terror supporting Nations are not on the list.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:

Want to bet you will get a "Fake News" reply? LOL

Old 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
WTF? Go do a Goggle Search for yourself, Wiki was only one source of many.
But I get it, you have no excuse for why those terror supporting Nations are not on the list.
I offered you a valid cause a couple pages back, but it seemingly went ignored.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
How ironic that conservatives are the ones using snowflake political correct terms now. Make no mistake: this is a MUSLIM ban, not a travel ban. Trump even called it that himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it's a 'muslim ban' that fails to ban travel to and from the world's most populous muslim country?
how odd.
Of course Saudi Arabia was left out. S.A. provides us with oil which gives us $$$. And $$$ is what Trump is all about. But you already knew that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies