Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 05:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...s-trump-idiot/

The txt message between cheater Peter Strzok and his mistress Page, are beyond what should be expected from FBI employees that should stay non political in their work, that anyone involved and showing similar behavior, all should be fired!

Why Peter Strzok is still working in HR at FBI is mind boggling!

Btw Peter Strzok was married at the time. His wife must really feel betrayed, unless she knew and feels the same about biased work places... if thats the case then they all deserve each other!

I bet that many court cases will be thrown out in appeal due to the entire Mueller investigation being compromised.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:23 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times
Default "It's like an insurance policy" ....in the unlikely event Trump

wins:

FBI Officials Discussed 'Insurance Polic | The Daily Caller

"Two FBI officials who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation exchanged text messages last year in which they appear to have discussed ways to prevent Donald Trump from being elected president.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok wrote in the text, dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe."

A New York Times report suggests this wiretap on Trump associate Carter Page was obtained in August of 2016:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/u...sia-trump.html

Mueller's people.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:50 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
wins:

FBI Officials Discussed 'Insurance Polic | The Daily Caller

"Two FBI officials who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation exchanged text messages last year in which they appear to have discussed ways to prevent Donald Trump from being elected president.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok wrote in the text, dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe."

A New York Times report suggests this wiretap on Trump associate Carter Page was obtained in August of 2016:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/u...sia-trump.html

Mueller's people.
Many swamp creatures . The deep state is real.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:56 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,281,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Many swamp creatures . The deep state is real.
In this case, I tend to agree. They got caught with their pants down, though. No one in positions of authority took Trump, or the people who are fed up enough with government to elect him, seriously. At least not until it was too late to do anything about it. I'm sure there were many talks exactly like this going on all around Washington, and not only on the Democrat's side of the aisle.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:07 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
During the campaign, Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server while she was secretary of state. The texts sent between Page and Strzok are dated between August 2015 and December 2016, the duration of the campaign. They raise concerns about Strzok's impartiality and will likely prompt more questions about the investigation into Clinton's server.
So one of the FBIs most biased political hacks actually led the investigation into Hillary's illegal home email server and associated illegal handling of classified documents? The corruption within the Obama administration is endless. It's hard not to think that this was a result of the "tarmack meeting" between Lynch and Bubba Clinton.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:11 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
In this case, I tend to agree. They got caught with their pants down, though. No one in positions of authority took Trump, or the people who are fed up enough with government to elect him, seriously. At least not until it was too late to do anything about it. I'm sure there were many talks exactly like this going on all around Washington, and not only on the Democrat's side of the aisle.
Sure, but these people, in particular Strzok and the FBI, were in a position to both "investigate" Hillary over her emails, the candidate he desperately wanted to win, and to manufacture a case against Trump, the candidate he loathed. In both cases, he was clearly motivated by his political leanings.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:39 AM

8,387 posts, read 4,374,196 times
When you have have rabid, lunatic, dogs snapping at your heels, ask yourself, "Do I need to be un-biased?", before you consider defending yourself.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:46 AM

3,953 posts, read 5,093,900 times
I'm of the opinion that we need something similar to the 1970's Church Committee hearings to review the integrity of all the U.S. Intelligence agencies. There are simply too many whistleblowers coming forward to believe that these agencies are looking out for the best interests of the American people.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:00 AM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
FBI agents should not have opinions and should not be allowed to express them using email, we need to hire robots.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:05 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times
FBI agents are human. They are allowed to have polical beliefs. I get the optics but this is meaningless unless you can show bias in the actual investigation or a history of political bias.

/thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies