Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 01:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Pubes are getting desperate to try something like this.
you ASSume it is a republican with absolutely no evidence of that. and this is what i mean about jumping to conclusions before any evidence is in. it is possible that this is an attempt by democrat operatives to make republicans look bad, you do realize that dont you?

probably not because you are heavily partisan in your attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 01:01 PM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
He is trying to cover his trail and look innocent for reporting this one LOL
chuck's advisor is anthony Weiner

if chuck is innocent we will find that the false claimn was made by a dems trying to blame it on the repubs.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:02 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Pubes are getting desperate to try something like this.
Lol... who's been doing all the finger pointing?

Old 12-13-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
chuck's advisor is anthony Weiner

if chuck is innocent we will find that the false claimn was made by a dems trying to blame it on the repubs.
again making accusations before any evidence is in. at this point there is no evidence to indicate that a republican or democrat filed these charges, and there is no evidence to indicate that they are real or not. all we have at this point is the word of shummer.

so again i say lets wait until this has been investigated, and find out who sent this stuff to shummer, or who manufactured this stuff.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:07 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Lol... who's been doing all the finger pointing?
There has been some from various people, and some (like Franken admitted guilt), but this is 1st one which was immediately identified as forgery.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:08 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
again making accusations before any evidence is in. at this point there is no evidence to indicate that a republican or democrat filed these charges, and there is no evidence to indicate that they are real or not. all we have at this point is the word of shummer.

so again i say lets wait until this has been investigated, and find out who sent this stuff to shummer, or who manufactured this stuff.
Ok, mostly kudos for being even handed in your criticism. You are correct, we do not know who has tried to to make this claim. But I still think it's legitimate to call it a fraud given the so-called victim's denials - not just a denial by Schumer. This isn't even remotely comparable to numerous named women coming forth to make accusations.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Ok, mostly kudos for being even handed in your criticism. You are correct, we do not know who has tried to to make this claim. But I still think it's legitimate to call it a fraud given the so-called victim's denials - not just a denial by Schumer. This isn't even remotely comparable to numerous named women coming forth to make accusations.
i agree, in fact i said that very thing in another thread on this subject. in fact the person listed on the paperwork as the complainant also denies the allegations, and even mentions that some of the things listed about her are wrong, so i believe the charges are false charges, in this instance.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:17 PM

10,235 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Dates in question. Once he was out of the state. Second he was out of the country. Not physically present at a location with witnesses attesting to fact is probably the biggest defense there can be.

I worked with a Teacher who was accused of raping a woman, 30 miles away. Dozens of people saw him that day at school. Impossible for him to be at two places 30 miles away at the same time.

It is called an alibi and will hold up in court.

Old 12-13-2017, 03:25 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
They copied the Conyers complaint and just changed the names. They reference house rules and not senate rules.

Cernovich the rapist is going down.

Old 12-13-2017, 03:49 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
They copied the Conyers complaint and just changed the names. They reference house rules and not senate rules.

Cernovich the rapist is going down.
Interesting about copying the Conyers complaint and citing the wrong rules, I hadn't heard that. Well, that certainly goes a long way to proving it's bogus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies