Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 07:12 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
This would be fun to watch.
The current GOP are not fiscal conservatives at all. In my lifetime of 61 years I have seen the GOP go from the party of conservatism to the party of sexual predators and pedophiles.
Oh, you were so so close to making your first valid point only to blow it at the end.

Maybe next year.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 07:12 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,208,674 times
The truth hurts, right now the GOP is being led by a sexual predator who is ok backing a pedophile..

I was around during Nixon and how we wound up with Ford. The similarities are there.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:16 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Democratic policy's are plain and simply crap. That's why Republicans are in charge. Obviously.

I mean what else could it be? Russian collusion? Lmao.
Let the GOP continue on with the master plan just stop whining, never saw a party in complete control complain so much.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:17 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Quote:
The truth hurts, right now the GOP is being led by a sexual predator who is ok backing a pedophile..

I was around during Nixon and how we wound up with Ford. The similarities are there.
Were you objecting when Sexual Predator Clinton was leading the Democrats? Let me guess, it’s ok for those you like.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:18 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,586,876 times
Quote:

Please shut up about the sexual predator crap. I don't believe either Moore or Trump were guilty.

Where are you guys on JFK (womanizer and even adulterer), Ted Kennedy (let's see if we could avoid jail time after leaving a woman in a car to die like that), Bill Clinton, Al Franken, and who knows who else? Also, what about your pal Menendez and all of his corruption? And why exactly is Hillary not in jail for her many crimes, including cheating Bernie Sanders of her own party's nomination?

FYI, Nixon at least had the decency to resign, like Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama SHOULD have done!

Also, those like Goldwater in his own party were telling him he could either leave now or they'd throw him out. I don't recall many in Willy's or Barry's own party demanding they step down for their crimes!

Old 12-16-2017, 07:19 PM

The truth hurts guys, sorry.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Were you objecting when Sexual Predator Clinton was leading the Democrats? Let me guess, it’s ok for those you like.
You do realize that the current POTUS is using the same defense as Bill Clinton. Attack the prosecutor. He is about to lose the legal argument and is keeping his base interested.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:25 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,128,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes they need to take back the house, senate and White House.
Exactly. We have idiots RINOs like Trump in the whitehouse instead of competent conservatives. I feel sorry for the brainwashed that think these people are anything like the conservatives that made this nation great at one point. Reagan would be so angry.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,807,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Exactly. We have idiots RINOs like Trump in the whitehouse instead of competent conservatives. I feel sorry for the brainwashed that think these people are anything like the conservatives that made this nation great at one point. Reagan would be so angry.
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to think that Trump and the alike are anything like the conservatives and republicans that made this nation great back in the day.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:58 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
With 48 Democrats and Collins and Murkowski (not that McCain was much better, but he might leave soon) voting Democrat on pretty much everything, we already were at 50-50 with Pence breaking the ties. Now with the loss of Roy Moore and Mo Brooks because of scheming Democrats (who no doubt committed voter fraud) and sneaky RINOs (we saw what you did in Mississippi and are furious that you did it again in Alabama!) , the Democrats got Doug Jones, so now it's 51-50, so the Trump agenda will always now die in the Senate.

They might be able to get the tax bill, if McCain doesn't kill it, this year, but if it carries over, it's not gonna happen!

The danger now shifts to the House, which we could lose as all of our seats are up for grabs there.

If they take the House, they are now, assuming some RINO crossover, within range of impeaching President Trump and possibly Pence too until they can put in a Deep State puppet. If they take the House, they can impeach their way to make the Democrat Speaker the new President without an election.
If there is an impeachment vote on the floor of the house, and at least one article of impeachment passes (which has only happened twice...with Clinton, and with Andrew Johnson), then the Senate holds a trial to determine if the POTUS will be removed from office or not (both Clinton's trial and Johnson's trial resulted in acquittals, and each remained in office). A 2/3 vote in the Senate (NOT a simple majority) is necessary to remove the POTUS from office. Enough Republicans are unlikely to vote against a POTUS of their own party unless there is clear evidence of serious wrongdoing by the POTUS and, IMO, a clear signal from our citizenry that that is what the American people want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies