Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 08:08 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhJGOYJo9mM

The Republican Establishment coulda finished off Obama with Fast and Furious, Lernergate, Servergate, Lynchgate (her little meeting with Clinton), Benghazi, etc, but they didn't. Nor do they appear to be doing anything about Hillary's crimes. The reason: they're IN on it!
Yep. I'm part of several gun clubs, and we have been getting notifications how the republicans, who were always "pro second amendment" are all of a sudden writing bills for more gun control. I think Paul Joseph Watson is correct, we are all being $%^&*ed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 08:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The truth hurts, right now the GOP is being led by a sexual predator who is ok backing a pedophile..

I was around during Nixon and how we wound up with Ford. The similarities are there.
Yeah, just like the similarities of whiskey and wine. Whiskey will make you see double. Good wine is hallucinogenic and makes you see crap that isn't there and make you take back crap that you didn't steal.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:21 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
This would be fun to watch.
The current GOP are not fiscal conservatives at all. In my lifetime of 61 years I have seen the GOP go from the party of conservatism to the party of sexual predators and pedophiles.
Man, your observation matches mine exactly, and we are close to the same age too.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:46 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Please shut up about the sexual predator crap. I don't believe either Moore or Trump were guilty.
Of course you don't. You're one of those people that Trump said could watch him shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and still vote for him.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:23 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Democratic policy's are plain and simply crap. That's why Republicans are in charge. Obviously.

I mean what else could it be? Russian collusion? Lmao.
Obama and democrats had control of congress until the ACA was passed. It was so unpopular with the people that midterm elections voted the democrats out and put republicans in. The majority of people in our country don't like the new tax plan republicans are going to pass. Same thing is going to happen, republicans will be voted out.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:53 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
You do realize that the current POTUS is using the same defense as Bill Clinton. Attack the prosecutor. He is about to lose the legal argument and is keeping his base interested.
Our evidence for Clinton was an $850k settlement for sexual harassment.

What evidence is there against Trump other than a lawyer paying “accusers”.

Old 12-17-2017, 11:30 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Why? Trump is doing everything the establishment wants. Maybe he is a bit too vulgar for some tastes, but he has expressed no interest in fighting the corporate ruling class on taxes, deregulation, and for-profit healthcare.
Exactly! He's signing anything that Ayn Rand puts in front of him. As long as he doesn't do anything REALLY stupid like firing Mueller or sitting in Putin's lap at a state dinner - the establishment will keep him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies