Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 12:27 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times

Advertisements

I imagine Pence himself thinks similar to his wife but is in a rough spot...talk about sitting on the fence...he has to support T just from the nature of his job.

Reprehensible was the same term Maxine Waters used to describe T a few months back. Seems fitting...

[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."
Report: Mike Pence's Wife Finds President Trump 'Reprehensible'

Sounds like she has much higher principles than her lying, no-account husband!

Old 12-19-2017, 12:44 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
According to sources. Please believe us

Old 12-19-2017, 01:05 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Wasn't this reported a few months ago? I seem to recall a thread on it. I believe that Ms. Pence has denied the account.
Yes. Mrs. Pence has denied saying that, calling it a "false claim", according to Newsweek. Mike Pence

Pence's press secretary Alyssa Farah denied that claim in a tweet after the magazine's article posted online Tuesday morning. "Regarding The Atlantic’s tired, false claim about the VP during the campaign -- we denied this in the article and deny it again today. Didn’t happen."

Old 12-19-2017, 01:22 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,644,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Yes. Mrs. Pence has denied saying that, calling it a "false claim", according to Newsweek. Mike Pence

Pence's press secretary Alyssa Farah denied that claim in a tweet after the magazine's article posted online Tuesday morning. "Regarding The Atlantic’s tired, false claim about the VP during the campaign -- we denied this in the article and deny it again today. Didn’t happen."
Damn, I was starting to have some respect for the Pence family.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:23 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Well, maybe Trump grabbed for something he should not have.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:25 PM

833 posts, read 521,293 times
As any playboy whose had more than a few female conquests under his belt can tell you, those who talk **** about you are the ones who are hoping for or wished she had an opportunity. Tried and true theory that's been around for eons.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:32 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."

That she finds him reprehensible is no surprise, many people do. What surprises me is that it got out.

Probably Mike Pence does too, but he is being very guarded about his feelings for political reasons.

Rex Tillerson only thinks he's a moron, so there is that ... H.R. McMaster may or may not think Trump is an idiot.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:49 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
As any playboy whose had more than a few female conquests under his belt can tell you, those who talk **** about you are the ones who are hoping for or wished she had an opportunity. Tried and true theory that's been around for eons.
A then much younger female friend of mine was working for a defense contractor in the SF Bay Area in the 80s (we became friends in the 90s). Three of her female co-workers often bragged about their sex lives. A fifth woman said "I know who truly has the best sex life". They asked who. The fifth woman pointed to my friend. The three disconcerted women asked the fifth woman why she would say that. The fifth woman said "Because she doesn't talk about it".

Old 12-19-2017, 01:56 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:

wow--a totally false BS story--what a shocking false news story! Not so shocking..peddled by a radical left wing liberal...

Old 12-19-2017, 02:10 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:

What else to you have today?

Trump kicks little puppies in the head for fun?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies