Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 02:13 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."
Report: Mike Pence's Wife Finds President Trump 'Reprehensible'

Sounds like she has much higher principles than her lying, no-account husband!

She shows excellent judgement regarding men at the present time, not so good in the past. But how delightful it would be, if her remarks furthered the discord in the dictatorship.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:16 PM

45,586 posts, read 27,215,643 times
If this did occur, it was likely after the Trump tape from a decade ago came out before the election.

A former campaign aide told the Atlantic that Karen Pence think Trump is “reprehensible and just totally vile.” The Vice President’s wife made the comment after hearing the Access Hollywood tape in which Trump boasted sexually harassing women. Mrs. Pence was disgusted by the tape.

In other words - to act as though this is new and current is fake news.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:16 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,244,081 times
She may not have said that but she probably doesn't think too highly of him. Her husband too. I get the impression she is a decent woman and may not like Trump's ways, the vulgarity and nasty tweets. Most people don't like it, so she would not be alone there.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
I think she did say it, or we would be seeing a libel lawsuit.

And of course, it would be perfectly normal for her to have said that and to still think that now--he's worse, not better.

She's got 60% of the country in agreement, so she certainly is not expressing any sentiments the majority of Americans and American women don't agree with. Plus this was after he bragged about being a p-grabber, on video and recorded, so everyone could hear him in his full repulsive braggadocio splendor.

I doubt she suddenly respects him now--nobody else suddenly has new-found respect for him--according to approval polls, most respect him less than before the election.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:07 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think she did say it, or we would be seeing a libel lawsuit.

And of course, it would be perfectly normal for her to have said that and to still think that now--he's worse, not better.

She's got 60% of the country in agreement, so she certainly is not expressing any sentiments the majority of Americans and American women don't agree with. Plus this was after he bragged about being a p-grabber, on video and recorded, so everyone could hear him in his full repulsive braggadocio splendor.

I doubt she suddenly respects him now--nobody else suddenly has new-found respect for him--according to approval polls, most respect him less than before the election.
You don't really think that 40% of the population supports Trump? Even out of those who may want him in political power, how many actually like him?

Old 12-19-2017, 03:24 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
Quote:
According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."

My wife thinks Trump is a joke. My wife also felt that Obama was a liar. She also felt that he kissed Muslim butt. Wives are people too and they are entitled to their own opinions. My wife isn't white and she has multiple college degrees, speaks 3 languages fluently and several others she can get her point across. That doesn't make her any more right than anyone else.
I personally never liked Trump, I never will either. I find him to be a loud jerk. The kind of person who thinks if they are loudest the winner.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:26 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:

1. Who was that "campaign aide?" Gawd bless unidentified sources. We all have our standards, obviously.

2. Even if true, let's reword that. She FOUND him reprehensible. She supposedly has as much influence on her husband as Nancy Reagan did on her. She must have changed her mind lol.

3. The left regard Mrs Pence as an evangelical nutjob. So, to THEM, a plus and a minus equals...zero.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:28 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,952,281 times
I don't care what Mrs. Pence thinks of Trump.

I find Donald Trump reprehensible.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:28 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Because MSN says so?
Nope.

Because a campaign aide reported that she said so.

"According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."

Carry on.

Old 12-19-2017, 03:39 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Nope.

Because a campaign aide reported that she said so.

"According to a former campaign aide, The Atlantic reports, Karen Pence finds President Trump "reprehensible."

Carry on.

I have to say so... Doesn't make it fact. It does make it here say. Not that I doubt it in the least. Trump is a loud mouth, he is crude, and rude.
Most men if they are honest will admit to locker room humor. We all do it or have done it. Only the hypocrites will deny it. Trump does take it to an all new level. He is just one of those people who never cares who can hear it, see it or be offended by it. In short he lacks the class to keep it in the locker room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies