Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 12:48 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Speak for yourself. You will believe anything the MSM tells you to believe. There is so much corruption coming from the Dem side and you're blind to it. Is that STUPIDITY or just being a Dawn of the Dead Zombie?
How can you even use that word when this administration is still under investigation, two people have pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI, Paul Manafort indictment and others. Trump and others trying to discredit the FBI to the public to cast doubt. I would be careful how I use that word with this White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2017, 12:51 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,112,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
If you think that, you must have forgotten the obama-bots' unwavering devotion to the messiah. For king Obama could do no wrong.
What about...what about....

Old 12-28-2017, 01:37 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Speak for yourself. You will believe anything the MSM tells you to believe. There is so much corruption coming from the Dem side and you're blind to it. Is that STUPIDITY or just being a Dawn of the Dead Zombie?
Considering I don't watch the MSM, I'm not sure...you tell me.

Old 12-28-2017, 01:38 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
How can you even use that word when this administration is still under investigation, two people have pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI, Paul Manafort indictment and others. Trump and others trying to discredit the FBI to the public to cast doubt. I would be careful how I use that word with this White House.
Dontcha know? That's not true. It's all "made up" by the MSM. No one has been indicted. That's a big fat lie. Quit listening to the "MSM."

Old 12-28-2017, 01:49 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
What truth? Flynn was on the job only 2 weeks before getting canned. He didn't have time to even set up his voicemail.
Uhhh ... If one of my employees was on a job for two weeks and hadn't even set up their voice mail I would already be considering dropping them from the rolls as incompetent.

Actually, he was already attending security briefings and already plotting with Turkey to push a man out of the country, among other things. He was included in several photo ops, he was present and working.

He was in deep, and Trump knew much of what he lied about beforehand and did absolutely nothing, probably assuming that he could keep it under wraps. The question is, 'did Trump in fact direct Flynn in these activities?'

Flynn was fired not for lying to Pence (Trump was informed of the facts well beforehand, within a day or two of taking office), Flynn was fired only when it became public knowledge through our free press and Trump could no longer cover it up.

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-job_1.jpg

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-job_2.jpg

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-job_3.jpg

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-job_4.jpg

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-job_5.jpg

There's No Loyalty Like trump Loyalty....Plan to Cast General Flynn As A Liar-flynn-boss.jpg

Old 12-28-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Dontcha know? That's not true. It's all "made up" by the MSM. No one has been indicted. That's a big fat lie. Quit listening to the "MSM."
Lol, oh that's right, silly me.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:21 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Let's put the horse in front of the wagon. Flynn LIED to the FBI to protect trump. He got caught in his lie via solid info. He had to recant or face many long years in prison, as did his son. Now he's cooperating with the FBI.
You have no shred of evidence that anything you just said was true. If Muller had ANYTHING noteworthy on Trump they would have presented it by now. The only one with some exposure here is Don Jr. However, since he is not part of the administration there is very littleMuller can do to him if anything. Kushner might be vulnerable too. I stress MIGHT.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:26 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
It is made up lie by the MSM. No one has been indicted for Collusion with Russia to interfere with our election. Guess what? No one will be because collusion is not illegal. It's not entirely ethical, but not illegal. The entire investigation is BS and was launched on a pack of lies that can't be substantiated in a court of law. It's all fruit from the poisonous tree.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:28 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Do you haver a former member of Obama's administration in mind worth comparing to General Flynn?
Mike Flynn

Old 12-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
It is made up lie by the MSM. No one has been indicted for Collusion with Russia to interfere with our election. Guess what? No one will be because collusion is not illegal. It's not entirely ethical, but not illegal. The entire investigation is BS and was launched on a pack of lies that can't be substantiated in a court of law. It's all fruit from the poisonous tree.
You could be right, but you still need to let the investigation play out, and let Mueller inform the public on his finding. Mueller runs a pretty tight ship, there is probably lots of things the public don't know about yet. I mean, if it was absolutely nothing, it probably would have be over by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies