Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2018, 01:57 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
?? What is stopping you from buying private insurance?
Keep in mind, these people who hate Obamacare like the ACA! This poster was told she could not buy insurance in the open market and believed it. We can tell her that she has always had the ability to purchase on the open market but she will scream 'fake news' or some such nonsensical drivel.

Last edited by Oakformonday; 01-07-2018 at 02:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 01:58 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
So Nikki Haley apparently said today that every person, regardless of party, should support the president. This is RICH coming from a Republican. And to say this in defending Trump after the way Trump treated Obama? Seriously? Trump hasn't seen one tenth of what he has earned.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:59 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
You won't get specifics because cons aren't smart enough to give them. They simply blow a lot of hot air. They're a worthless bunch.
You won't get specifics that YOU will believe because it doesn't come from inside your liberal echo chamber. It doesn't matter what specifics there are, you'll just whine and cry racism and ignore reality, like liberals always do.

How about how many ways Obama violated the constitution?
President Obama's top 10 constitutional | The Daily Caller
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#400a4e9d7667
Obama Violates Constitution -- Let Us Count the Ways, 2015 Edition
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#47d6ee0a7667
https://www.cato.org/publications/co...ing-presidency

Now we'll see the usual liberal excuses "that was different", "those didn't happen", "vast right wing conspiracy"...

Old 01-07-2018, 02:02 PM

8,488 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Oh Yeah. Payback time feels really good. And with a nutcase like Trump in the Oval Office it's hard to resist.

Old 01-07-2018, 02:02 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is his own worst enemy. He brings all of the problems he complains about on himself. Isn’t everything Trump does about him somehow?
Maybe he’s an evil genius who has everyone focused on hating him while he presides over a booming economy, minimal unemployment, rising wages, falling energy prices, and soaring international stock markets. Maybe we’ve needed a crude monomaniacal vulgarian all along, instead of the career politicians who have created the problems we’ve faced over the past fifty years.

Just kidding.

Seriously, though — sometimes it seems that Trump has been able to memorize only one principle: “It’s the economy, stupid.â€

Who knows? It just might be enough.

Old 01-07-2018, 02:23 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
after the way Trump treated Obama? Seriously? T
when obama took office, Bush said nothing, it was always the rule, to not critics the incoming pres. obama criticize Bush every second he could. Then Obama left, Obama criticize trump now, every second he can.

Maybe obama wasnt a nice man to begin with. Bush still havent said but just a couple words

Old 01-07-2018, 02:34 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
You won't get specifics because cons aren't smart enough to give them. They simply blow a lot of hot air. They're a worthless bunch.
Maybe you missed my post below....and no, not xpats post, my pot below theirs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Exactly how? BE SPECIFIC!

Do you not want to have health care at all? You'd better do a DO NOT REVIVE order and wear a bracelet that tells emergency personnel you don't want to be cared for since it would violate your rights. LOL.

Paying your taxes is a "violation of your rights?" Oh bless your heart!

As for the NSA, you seem to be OK with what they are doing now that the orange snowflake is in charge. Is it only when a black man is president that its a violation of your rights?

All you provided was a BS list from Alex Jones. Jeez, doesn't that tinfoil hat get too hot?
I guess you missed my post below, are you afraid to respond?

Was it not specific enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Lost my dr.....is that SPECIFIC enough? Alabama's premiums (where I Live) have went up 220% over the last few years....BECAUSE of obamacare....

And BTW, he not black, he is half white and half black....nice try throwing the race card out there....

Old 01-07-2018, 02:34 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
when obama took office, Bush said nothing, it was always the rule, to not critics the incoming pres. obama criticize Bush every second he could. Then Obama left, Obama criticize trump now, every second he can.

Maybe obama wasnt a nice man to begin with. Bush still havent said but just a couple words
There is no comparison whatsoever. Trump was obsessed with Obama, called him a Muslim Kenyan and everything under the sun. Trump went before the cameras saying he had people in Hawaii that "couldn't believe what they were finding". Trump spends every single day even now, obsessing about Obama. If Obama goes to Prince Harry's wedding and Trump is not invited, his head will probably explode. Trump is truly pathologically obsessed with Obama and so are his supporters. The hair shirt Trump's wearing was earned - and then some.

Old 01-07-2018, 02:41 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Other than this one post.....you only call one party out....

Look at my post go on I'll wait here. I focus on whose IN office unlike you and some others do, you should try it some time. Hillary lost so stop bringing her up and Obama has served his term so, who does that leave?

Care to guess?

I'm wiling to bet that you and the others can't go a full day without mentioning Obama/the left or Hillary

Old 01-07-2018, 02:45 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Look at my post go on I'll wait here. I focus on whose IN office unlike you and some others do, you should try it some time.

Haaha...I have, that's why I posted what I did....you may FOOL yourself, but not anyone else....

Quote:
Hillary lost so stop bringing her up and Obama has served his term so, who does that leave?
Yes she did, she needs to stay out of the lime light....yes obama was president....

Quote:
Care to guess?
YOUR president....however, that did not stop you or the left for blaming bush when obama was president.....

Why don't you like your own medicine? To bad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies