Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 06:43 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I read the entire article, you should not be so naïve...

I have also been stationed in South Korea (99 - 2000 and 2005 - 2009) so I have a little bit more of a clue than you may think. I have flown the DMZ several times, and I have personally seen that flag in your article.

In the mean time, you should thank your buddy slick wille for allowing NK the ability to have nukes.....

Also in the mean time, NK will be in the Olympics....

ETA:

Here is why we won't let anything happen to SK:

Camp Humphreys: Life in America's largest overseas military base - Business Insider

In the second photo, I lived in that building in the lower left....
Thank you for serving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 06:46 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,023 times
Quote:
If your not worried you should be.
I would be more worried if our military WASN'T training for these types of contingencies.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:47 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
That's the other side of it people like Chuck think it's worth it and then complain and blame the other party for the national debt going up.
Certain things that government does is necessary - defense is one of them.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:50 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I would be more worried if our military WASN'T training for a possible war.
Can you imagine the reaction here if russia was training troops for tunnel warfare in mexico?

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Again, thank dems (slick willie) for allowing NK to have "nuclear."

People like you fail to realize that this "just did not happen"

How'd that work out?

Not of either party so no NOT people like me. I thought you would of figured that out by now.

Guess not.

North Korea's Nuclear Threat Isn't Really Trump's Fault: How Bush, Clinton and Obama Contributed to Conflict
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
your opinion means zilch, you've never met Trump yet you know what he grasps? what silliness...how clownish...
Trump like anyone else of his ilk wants more money and more power, it's naïve to think otherwise I don't have to know him to see or understand this. The fact you and other can't is not silly but foolishness.

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
People like Trump fail to understand that no one wins a war and he doesn't strike me as someone who isn't scared to launch nuclear weapons just because. Trump doesn't grasp the reality of what doing that means. He's just another fat rich warpig sitting behind his desk.
Nukes have been used twice and they seemed to have worked pretty good.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:53 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Yeah by us, against the advice of our own top generals and on mostly civilian targets, but its our duty to make sure no oother country has them because they may act irresponsibly

Old 01-09-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Yeah by us, against the advice of our own top generals and on mostly civilian targets, but its our duty to make sure no oother country has them because they may act irresponsibly
Not necessarily condoning the use of nukes on NK, but to suggest that nukes didn't work in WW2 is just idiotic. They ended the war for crying out loud.... and let's not forget, it wasn't the US that carried out a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Old 01-09-2018, 07:01 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Certain things that government does is necessary - defense is one of them.
So stop whining when the nation debt keeps rising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post

Tell that to the thousands of people who lost loved ones. I'm sure they will share will agree with you.

Hey, if your in a hurry to meet your making then I'm sure your okay with all of this.

Old 01-09-2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Can you imagine the reaction here if russia was training troops for tunnel warfare in mexico?
Using your logic, that would suggest the US was threatening to nuke or start a war with Mexico.

Enough with your silly red herrings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies