Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 02:45 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,794,600 times

Advertisements

Trump and Stalin couldn't be any further opposites. Flake walking back his comments on twitter.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Please, I beg of you, stop it, stop it stop it. Just when you folks convinced me Trump is a Fascist, Nazi, Theocratic dictator, you throw Stalin into the mix. A Nazistraticommie Dictator. I'm moving to Port-au-Prince while there's still time.
He's a combo horror.

What is so unusual about a person embodying a number of the worst traits of former dictators, (though it is unusual he could con people into voting for him)? It is what it is.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:49 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Funny to hear the right labeling one of their own a "Sour Grapes liberal ............ masquerading as conservative GOP Senator" when they elected a NYC Liberal masquerading as an alleged conservative.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:55 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
jeff fake is opposed to trump and his agenda. he opposed tax cuts, though eh ultimately voted for them after his arm was twisted into knots, he wants open borders only because trump wants secure borders. jeff fake is an anti trumper in the extreme, and puts his hate of trump above the party and the country.
Jeff Flake had issues with the tax cuts because of the deficit, you know the thing conservative Republicans claim to care about. He is and always has been a conservative Republican, which is why I rarely agree with him. He just doesn't put Trump ahead of his views and doesn't put up with his rhetoric.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:56 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Whoa whoa whoa....casting aspersions on FOX news? You sir are as bad as Hitler! Oh wait, Stalin...or Mao...well one of those guys.
i see you could not rebut my comment so instead went with personnel attack and threw a smile on the end in hopes of avoiding getting banned... i guess you better hope someone meaner than me does not report you....

Old 01-15-2018, 02:58 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Jeff Flake had issues with the tax cuts because of the deficit, you know the thing conservative Republicans claim to care about. He is and always has been a conservative Republican, which is why I rarely agree with him. He just doesn't put Trump ahead of his views and doesn't put up with his rhetoric.
the new rule of the cult is easy to follow. NOBODY is allowed to criticize Trump, his words nor his actions. Everybody must uniformly support the great white leader. Flake has dared to suggest der Trump might be have said something bad, and thus must be excommunicated.

Old 01-15-2018, 03:07 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Trump's constant attacks against the free press and frequent calls for prison for his political opponents unfortunately does compare to Stalin.
Yeah, when he had Jeb Bush murdered with an ice axe to the head that totally reminded me of Trotsky.

Not to mention the 100,000 military officers, rivals etc. Trump rounded up into camps this past year.

Really really chilling comparison.

Old 01-15-2018, 03:16 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i see you could not rebut my comment so instead went with personnel attack and threw a smile on the end in hopes of avoiding getting banned... i guess you better hope someone meaner than me does not report you....
There is an entire meme along the "you sir are worse than hitler" line. I think it actually stems from an old Saturday night live sketch. Things like "you put ketchup on a hot dog? You sir are worse than hitler."

If you fail to grasp the CLEAR sarcasm\humor after I've made several posts about the ridiculous hyperbole of comparing Trump's stupids Tweets to the worst mass killers in world history then please, feel free to report me and waste the moderators time.

If you can't grasp the irony of years and years of attacks on FAUX news from both posters here and ranking democrats....but now Trumps tweet garbage makes him Stalin? LMAO....you're missing out on some world class mental gymnastics.

Trumps a 1-term president and a complete tool, on that I'm sure we can agree.
As for him being Hitler or Stalin? LOL....do you not remember the far right nutters calling Obama that?

It was ridiculous then and it is again now.

Old 01-15-2018, 03:16 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
so Trump went from Hitler to Stalin now? LOL..........I thought freedom of speech is a 2-way street. Reporters can criticize the President the way he is doing his job and the President can criticize the press for the way they report.....nobody in the press is in prison or disappearing.

Trump unlike FDR (The liberals darling and champion of the "poor") didn't put any minorities in concentration camps.

Flake is flaky....lol

Old 01-15-2018, 03:19 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Flake lives up to his surname.
Compared to the flakes now running the GOP, Jeff Flake is the Rock of Gibraltar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies