Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 03:55 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,659,675 times

Advertisements

That's not a thorough exam and the details of the exam need to be released to the public.

It reminds me of Woodrow Wilson's doctors in 1919 saying he was in excellent health when in reality he was incapacitated and should have resigned from the office, or FDR's doctors saying right after his 1944 re-election that he was fit to serve a full term, even though he would die in a few months.

Trump is allergic to transparency. If he wouldn't be so secretive he'd be more well liked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 03:57 PM

33,324 posts, read 12,634,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Both my 90 year old father and my 88 year old mother are in much better shape than him. They both walk three miles a day and do water aerobics three times a week. The only exercise Trump gets is raising his arm to bring his Big Mac to his mouth numerous times a day. I will absolutely be in better shape than he is when I get to 71.

And Trump has never shied away from ridiculing people for their looks. If he can dish it out, he better expect to have to take it.
LOL.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:57 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,419,316 times
yes he does, he driving the liberals wacko

Old 01-16-2018, 03:59 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,795,850 times
Quote:
Both my 90 year old father and my 88 year old mother are in much better shape than him. They both walk three miles a day and do water aerobics three times a week. The only exercise Trump gets is raising his arm to bring his Big Mac to his mouth numerous times a day. I will absolutely be in better shape than he is when I get to 71.

And Trump has never shied away from ridiculing people for their looks. If he can dish it out, he better expect to have to take it.

Are you saying he eats multiple Big Mac's each day?

16,773 posts, read 8,249,210 times
All I can say is that the health of the POTUS is a top secret. It affects our national security.
One which in the last 100 years or so can be proven.

Wilson, FDR and Reagan all were in good health throughout their presidency. Once they were out the truth came out.

With the current POTUS that will also be the truth

38,650 posts, read 26,446,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/u...tive-test.html

Awe... Dr. Jackson said "he passed with flying colors". The talking point of him having Alzheimer's was just shot down. Now all of a sudden all of the press core and MSM have instantly changed direction to something like what Joy Reid just tweeted:

The question for the republic should not be whether the dear leader is in good health -- we are not a "God save the king" monarchy. It's whether he is mentally and frankly morally fit for the job. Dr. Jackson can't answer either question. Close observers of Donald Trump can!

So, Joy Reid is now an actual clinical psychologist who knows better from her personal observation over that of a Rear Admiral and Physician who did an extensive exam on the President?

This response sums it up:
��Omg so hilarious so see these far left 'journalist' talking heads desperately grill Trump doctor Rear Admiral Jackson about his health. So obvious they hope he has a heart attack or is mentally impaired. Evil! #MAGA He just has good genes suckers -end

They are actually hating this good news while doing their best to dig bad things up where nothing bad exists.

The hits just keep on coming for the left.

I fully agree with one term the responder used: suckers!

President Trump insisted on taking a cognitive assessment exam as part of his annual physical last week, and scored a 30/30 on the test, confirming his doctor's belief that he does not show any signs of mental deterioration.

White House doctor: Trump scored 30 out of 30 on a cognitive exam he requested

Hmmm....30 out of 30.

Guess the dinosaur media will just have to suck it!

Old 01-16-2018, 04:03 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,446,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I do not believe the doctor(s) evaluating Trump have the independence to say anything honestly about his health. They are government employees in the most direct sense.

Great point Seacove, because if there is anything we know for sure it's that government employees would never leak anything potentially damaging to President Trump.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:04 PM

16,773 posts, read 8,249,210 times
The health of the POTUS is a top secret. It involves national security.

The last 100 years show that.

Wilson, FDR and Reagan were in good health while in office. Once they were out the truth showed up.

This will be the same with the current occupant.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:06 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,308,428 times
Trump needs a Psych Eval. All future presidents and candidates should have them. A raving moronic lunatic managed to get elected, so the country now needs protections from Trump's lunacy and the bad judgement of certain voters.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:08 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,391,328 times
Quote:

And yet he's healthier than most Americans, young and old, Lol.

Maybe the secret is Big Macs, KFC's 13 herbs and spices and diet coke?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies