Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2018, 06:19 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I know, they are all ready to trash her, but it takes two to tango. Trump saw something in her he wanted, and he went after it. What does that say about him, he got himself into this mess as a married man.
Possibly he got himself into similar trouble in Moscow in 2013. Instead of having to keep Storm Daniels quiet, he's trying to keep Putin quiet. Kompromat.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:59 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,755 times
Default Why is Stormy Daniels so Famous Now?

Why is the news pursuing this like it happened yesterday? I think it happened in 2010 while Melanie was pregnant. That's terrible, I personally would NEVER cheat on my spouse but, men of power do this crap all the time.....especially Presidents! I guess the women married to them kind of expect it and look the other way as long as it her ain't bringing it home. It was before he became President, it wasn't in the White House (like others did) and it was when he was a die hard Democrat to boot...lol.

FDR's affair started in 1918 and continued on until the day he died

Lucy Mercer - Top 10 Mistresses - TIME

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Mercer_Rutherfurd

https://www.biography.com/news/fdr-a...women-21068973

Then there was JFK

https://nypost.com/2013/11/10/all-th...dents-women-3/

Jackie made up the whole Camelot thing to hide all the womanizing he did......of course, who would want to be known as the First Lady of a womanizer instead of a great President that was assassinated. People want to know when is Melania going to divorce Trump.....right, she's the First Lady now, do you think she's going to change into the Ex-First Lady...that was the first First Lady to get a divorce while her husband was President?

What Jackie Kennedy Knew about JFK's Cheating | PEOPLE.com

Read number one about Joe Kennedy

https://listverse.com/2017/01/11/10-terrible-things-done-by-jfks-father/

I could not imagine my dad telling about how he cheated on my mom regardless of who she was.

Then there's this

JFK Files: New documents allege Martin Luther King Jr. had secret affairs, orgies | The Sacramento Bee

Then of course there's Clinton.....and I'm not talking about Monica

Bill Clinton's 'Energizer mistress' Julie Tauber McMahon seen for first time since storm | Daily Mail Online

I'm waiting for some one to question that link....the DailyMail!!!!! There's plenty of other links about her I just went with that one since it's no big secret.

I don't care how people carry on in their personal lives so, I'm not picking on these famous men who were great men, I'm saying I didn't know who Stormy Daniels was and now she's more famous than ever.....why? Is it because she got paid to sign a NDA.....if you did that wouldn't you want to keep that quiet....especially if you run for President.....and $130,000 (which his lawyer says he paid her, right...lol) is pocket change for you? Although now, he's talking about suing her for breaking the contract 20 times at 1 million for each time....and I guess he made the deal with her, he signed the agreement and now he gets to sue her.....I guess.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:00 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,377,088 times
Why is Stormy Daniels so Famous Now? Trump Derangement Syndrome. Their Russia fantasy collapsed so they're latching on anything else they can.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:08 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,541,692 times
Because she's better looking than Monica Lewinsky?

Old 03-17-2018, 09:11 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,538,367 times
It's the payoff and the question surrounding it. To me it's also the GOP being OK with Trump's multiple indiscretions while still bringing up John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Gary Hart and other Democrats who also strayed.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:23 PM

27,668 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Collusion is dead. TDS is not

Old 03-17-2018, 09:25 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,377,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It's the payoff and the question surrounding it. To me it's also the GOP being OK with Trump's multiple indiscretions while still bringing up John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Gary Hart and other Democrats who also strayed.
Well, Stormie is no Monica Lewinsky or any other's for that matter!! Ms Stormie is someone obviously realized was a force to be more worrisome than others who had no leverages. Her Lawyer comes across as having PROOF!!

Par USUAL it's always the coverups that create the scandal. Consensual interactions not so much

"DJT's" Cleanup man really screwed the pooch inches deal with the "STORM" Deny Deny Deny until they admit to it.. BUT to Shut Them UP.. they do what they have to do.. regardless of those past denials!

Whether it goes to Federal Court or remains in California Court system. IF Storm has PROOF, those Fed Judge's will look pretty crooked if they deny that case... OF COURSE if "Stormie" has provided verifiable PROOF!!

Pseudo-Names is often utilized in Entertainment.. BUT, DJT maintaining his pseudo persona after entering Race was not applicable! His Denials rings pretty HOLLOW now.. given latest Trump Legal charges! Trump knows full well he has to Shut her mouth.... allegations of physical threats.. SO, IF something happens to her sure does appear like something "Putin" would sanction!! DJT learned fromPutinhowto handle those who oppose!!

Old 03-17-2018, 09:27 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,467,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
Why is the news pursuing this like it happened yesterday? I think it happened in 2010....
the affair happened years ago but .... the current interest is because of an unforced error on the part trump's attorney, michael cohen. at his own instigation, cohen claimed that he personally paid daniels the $130,000.00 and trump had no knowledge of the agreement. cohen can't enter into a contract for a client without the clients knowledge so, since trump never signed the settlement, daniels submitted it to the court for a declaritory judgement on whether it's valid or not.

cohen will literally have to debate himself over whether trump knew or not.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:28 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Suddenly the left cares who consenting adults have sex with. Not long ago it was no ones business.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:30 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,821,980 times
Could be that Stormy is so famous because Trump is so scared of her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies