Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2018, 11:21 AM

13,966 posts, read 5,632,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Hillary did not cease to be an American citizen with the right to free speech after the election. She was invited to the Grammys and she was welcome by the majority of the country that voted for her.
I never said she didn't have the right to free speech, nor did I say the Grammys don't have the right to free speech and association.

I said that a loser trying insult/clown the person who beat them is pathetic, sad and embarrassing. I don't care what game/contest you're talking about, the loser will always come off sad, pathetic and embarrassing for clowning the winner who beat them.

On the list of people who have the cultural standing to legitimately clown Donald Trump, she would appear dead last. And the reason is simple - LATSMF, or "Look At The Scoreboard, Mother F_kcer"

Case Keenum can clown Drew Breese and the Saints, and just look like a jerk; but if he tried clowning Nick Foles and The Philadelphia Eagles, he'd be pathetic, sad and embarrassing.

Winners talking smack to losers makes them jerks, but losers talking smack to winners is pathetic, sad and embarrassing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 11:26 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
I never said she didn't have the right to free speech, nor did I say the Grammys don't have the right to free speech and association.

I said that a loser trying insult/clown the person who beat them is pathetic, sad and embarrassing. I don't care what game/contest you're talking about, the loser will always come off sad, pathetic and embarrassing for clowning the winner who beat them.

On the list of people who have the cultural standing to legitimately clown Donald Trump, she would appear dead last. And the reason is simple - LATSMF, or "Look At The Scoreboard, Mother F_kcer"

Case Keenum can clown Drew Breese and the Saints, and just look like a jerk; but if he tried clowning Nick Foles and The Philadelphia Eagles, he'd be pathetic, sad and embarrassing.

Winners talking smack to losers makes them jerks, but losers talking smack to winners is pathetic, sad and embarrassing.
It's only embarrassing to the one being mocked. Obama voters thought Trump running around saying he had investigators in Hawaii was embarrassing. But Trump supporters elected him for it. Clinton voters know that they outnumbered Trump voters by THREE MILLION. Trump is a minority elected president. The scoreboard shows Trump has the lowest approval numbers in recorded history. That's the scoreboard. So Trump can go shove another greasy cheeseburger in his mouth because Hillary mocking his food choices is entertaining to more than half the country. Trump supporters can go watch Nascar.

Old 01-29-2018, 11:58 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
She's so pathetic, and so are all those Hollywood elite clowns who participated in this act. So un-funny. But, then, they laugh at un-funny comedians all the time.

Especially the ones with orange skin and bad hair. Keeps us in stitches !

Old 01-29-2018, 12:05 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,512,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
In the same week that Michael Wolff handed Nikki Haley her #metoo moment and Hillary is exposed as a serial enabler of sexual abusers... what "Einstein" thought this skit was a good idea???

Many a white rose turned pink last night... blushing with embarrassment.
Exactly, how is the Hollywood elite suppose to be taken serious when they pull stupid stuff like this.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
It's only embarrassing to the one being mocked. Obama voters thought Trump running around saying he had investigators in Hawaii was embarrassing. But Trump supporters elected him for it. Clinton voters know that they outnumbered Trump voters by THREE MILLION. Trump is a minority elected president. The scoreboard shows Trump has the lowest approval numbers in recorded history. That's the scoreboard. So Trump can go shove another greasy cheeseburger in his mouth because Hillary mocking his food choices is entertaining to more than half the country. Trump supporters can go watch Nascar.
Blah blah...you can keep blathering about the popular vote, but the popular vote doesn't elect the President in the United States, the Electoral College does.

Does the total number of runs/points/goals scored determine who wins 7 game series in baseball/basketball/hockey? Nope, the number of games won does. 14 times since 1961, the World Series has been won by the team scoring the fewest runs in the series.

Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 general election to Donald Trump according to the only scoreboard that matters - the number of Electoral votes. According to that scoreboard, and thus verified by the US House of Representatives, Donald Trump won the election by a 57.25% share of the Electoral College vote. LATSMF.

And I am not a Trump supporter, so your partisan pejoratives are meaningless to me. Losers just look pathetic, sad and embarrassing when they try to smack talk on the person who beat them. That's all I see in Hillary Clinton clowning Trump - a pathetic, sad, embarrassing loser.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Exactly, how is the Hollywood elite suppose to be taken serious when they pull stupid stuff like this.
They are the Grammys and it was done humorously. She mocked him for his McDonalds obsession. It was not designed to be taken seriously. Unfortunately Trump's supporters can't grasp the concept and would be better served by changing the channel.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
She mocked him for his McDonalds obsession.
Ironic icing on her pathetic, sad and embarrassing cake, given her own husband's well publicized McDonalds thing back in the day. Just one more reason why Hillary is the last person who can credibly clown on Trump.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Blah blah...you can keep blathering about the popular vote, but the popular vote doesn't elect the President in the United States, the Electoral College does.

Does the total number of runs/points/goals scored determine who wins 7 game series in baseball/basketball/hockey? Nope, the number of games won does. 14 times since 1961, the World Series has been won by the team scoring the fewest runs in the series.

Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 general election to Donald Trump according to the only scoreboard that matters - the number of Electoral votes. According to that scoreboard, and thus verified by the US House of Representatives, Donald Trump won the election by a 57.25% share of the Electoral College vote. LATSMF.

And I am not a Trump supporter, so your partisan pejoratives are meaningless to me. Losers just look pathetic, sad and embarrassing when they try to smack talk on the person who beat them. That's all I see in Hillary Clinton clowning Trump - a pathetic, sad, embarrassing loser.
Very simple then, don't watch. Three million more humans voted for Clinton and those humans watch television. They are viewers, actual human viewers. Television viewership is not based on states, it is done by actual viewers and the majority of them got a chuckle out of Hillary mocking Trump's McDonald's obsession. He can go soothe his wounded ego by shoving some more burgers in his mouth.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Very simple then, don't watch. Three million more humans voted for Clinton and those humans watch television. They are viewers, actual human viewers. Television viewership is not based on states, it is done by actual viewers and the majority of them got a chuckle out of Hillary mocking Trump's McDonald's obsession. He can go soothe his wounded ego by shoving some more burgers in his mouth.
I have never watched the Grammys and I never intend to. I also never watch any politician - failed or successful - speak, and I never intend to. But a loser clowning the person who beat them is pathetic, sad and embarrassing, whether I choose to witness the spectacle or not.

LATSMF.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:35 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
I see a lot of snowflakes were triggered by the 10 seconds of Hillary reading from a book. Go take a nice nap ~ then turn on Fox and comfort yourself with the fact that she is still hated by the rabid right.

IF that doesn't work, I recommend prescription medication.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies