Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2018, 03:08 PM

272 posts, read 184,085 times

Advertisements

Who is mad? You?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 03:08 PM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...atment-1079536

Yeah Hollywood and music industry, get behind a losing candidate. Keep encouraging her. It worked wonders in the last election.
just Hollywood showing AGAIN how liberal they are.

I wonder why NONE of these were read on a Lame Stream media station at a national award ceremony.

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS - Her actual words!

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn ****ing flag up every morning at ****ing sunrise.
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) **** off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut."

From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your ****ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the **** back, stay the **** back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ****ing do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable **** sucker?" (otherwise known as Bill Clinton)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You ****ing idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back!

From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: what difference at this point does it make?

Remember what class Laura and George W. Bush brought to the White House and how they treated the Secret Service detail and the military. They even spent some Christmas holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the holidays with their families.

Now it is clear why the crew of the "Marine One" helicopter from those days nicknamed the craft, "Broomstick One."

Old 01-29-2018, 03:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn.

Oh look, no link, no discussion just attacks on a failed presidential candidate from over a year ago.

I know this might surprise you, but really....no one cares about her much anymore other then people wanting to distract from the current presidents nonsense.

To read from a fictional book, just to slam Donald Trump, that is well on his way to MAGA, burying Hillary in the dust of construction everywhere!
No more toll roads to pay for them. They can now be under budget and ahead of time.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:16 PM

34,228 posts, read 18,567,354 times
Broomstick One! LOL!

Old 01-29-2018, 03:16 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,362,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
To read from a fictional book, just to slam Donald Trump, that is well on his way to MAGA, burying Hillary in the dust of construction everywhere!
LOL.

Wow....you're even starting to talk like Trump. Just stringing words together with no actual meaning.
Quote:
No more toll roads to pay for them.
Yeah sorry, toll roads are in fact expected to be part of his amazing and wonderful infrastructure plan! That way you can't accuse him of raising taxes!
Quote:
They can now be under budget and ahead of time.
Please....like the 24 million dollar refrigerators for airforce 1?

Old 01-29-2018, 03:30 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,739,477 times
For those of you wondering about where the OP comes from, here's why this topic is a thing - https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/01/28...grammys-watch/

I think it's pretty funny...

Old 01-29-2018, 03:32 PM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Who? You mean the demented old lady that needs to take up knitting? Or collecting cats?

Old 01-29-2018, 03:34 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,431,910 times
And they say liberals have no sense of humor.

If it's all a farce then why are you so threatened?

Old 01-29-2018, 03:37 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,728 times
The OP must get paid by the number of frivolous and unfounded and topics he creates. The only ones talking about the "Hillary moment" are the Trumpettes here.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:39 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,630,868 times
Already being discussed

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-reading.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies