Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 11:49 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I think I got soul cancer from reading that.
yeah I know, since modern technology and the internet, reading comprehension has declined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 11:58 AM

21,740 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Sorry buddy, but what he is ranting about all happened...its simply about perspectives....
No, it's not. It's about factual investigation. And until you can go beyond your Alex Jones hair-on-fire delusionary fantasies - you look like a nut too.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
No, it's not. It's about factual investigation. And until you can go beyond your Alex Jones hair-on-fire delusionary fantasies - you look like a nut too.
LOL, well, then, that is your opinion....of which your entitled to.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
LOL, well, then, that is your opinion....of which your entitled to.
Correct. Which further validates why your representation of Roof's position as more valid than mine or other contributors' here is nonsense. Opinion is opinion. Facts is facts.

Quote:
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.â€

― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Old 02-06-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Correct. Which further validates why your representation of Roof's position as more valid than mine or other contributors' here is nonsense. Opinion is opinion. Facts is facts.
exactly and I'm not disputing that....so?

kick a dog until it's dead and you still keep kicking it....

don't you know how to allow others their thoughts?

Old 02-06-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.......
whatever you say.

whatever you believe...fine with me....

Old 02-06-2018, 12:19 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,094,264 times
Honestly, the mods should close threads like this that espouse blatant factually misleading articles. The fact that this thread is still open and I clicked on the link of the OP only to skim it and spot at least 4 misleading assertions in less than 3 minutes... dangit mods, do your freakin jobs :P

Old 02-06-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
Honestly, the mods should close threads like this that espouse blatant factually misleading articles. The fact that this thread is still open and I clicked on the link of the OP only to skim it and spot at least 4 misleading assertions in less than 3 minutes... dangit mods, do your freakin jobs :P
they are only misleading assertions to those who oppose the Republican Agenda....

I lived thru these times, they are not misleading....I couldn't agree with him more.....

and I'm an Independent, I voted for Obama in his first term, never again....same with Bush....

if you wish to be biased that is totally up to you...however, these things happened.....period. To shut someone down, you close a thread...you don't have to come in and read, or scan, you can simply move on, but there some of us out there who lived during these times, and saw these goings on....

Old 02-06-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.......
whatever you say.

whatever you believe...fine with me....
Running out of ammunition? I never do ... comes from my military experience, just sayin.

Here's another shot for you:

Quote:
belief
NOUN

1An acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.
Quote:
knowledge
[nol-ij]

noun
acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition:
It ain't about “believing” ... it's about “knowing”.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
they are only misleading assertions to those who oppose the Republican Agenda....

I lived thru these times, they are not misleading....I couldn't agree with him more.....

and I'm an Independent, I voted for Obama in his first term, never again....same with Bush....

if you wish to be biased that is totally up to you...however, these things happened.....period. To shut someone down, you close a thread...you don't have to come in and read, or scan, you can simply move on, but there some of us out there who lived during these times, and saw these goings on....
No. They are misleading to anyone who demands factual proofs.

I lived through all these times as well. I couldn't disagree more with his conclusions ... or your “beliefs” in unproven conspiracy theories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies