Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 04:34 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,562,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So og.....the post you responded requested "collusion" and you provide "conspiracy" and "Obstruction" as a response....

Your failure is noted...
chuckles!

Long time, no post about me.

What I pointed out is 100% correct.

You don't like it, so felt strangely compelled to respond with nonsense.
Quote:
Now, bring some stupid link that says something about me or my post.....PSTTTT..I never look at your stupid links....
It's OK, chuck.

LOTS of others will click on this link.

Suit yourself.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 04:34 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,106,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
But, but, but Hillary and Obama....

Obama was president when this supposed hacking happened sir.

What did your hero do to stop it?

This is not deflection. This is pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy. Russian interference is all on Trump when it started way before he even started running

Old 02-16-2018, 04:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,885,882 times
Quote:
How did putin manipulate conservatives?

By all accounts, putin manipulated those on the left to vote for trump....Is that what you are really saying?

That those who voted for trump were going to vote for trump anyway but putin pushed them over the edge? How stupid can you be?

I have read the indictment, this started in 2014, what did your buddy obama do to stop it?
This whole thing is so ludicrous. I voted for Trump because of what he himself said he wanted to do with immigration, trade, and regulations, PC, race relations etc.

I voted against Hillary for what she herself said about immigration, trade, regulations, PC, attacking and scapegoating white identity, her thugs physically attacking Americans, and a long list of other things she said.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
It’s unsurprising that Russian trolls are triggered and up in arms today after the news broke. They will do everything to minimize the significance of Russian interference, even at the expense of sounding obtusely pro-Trump.

Who here is. ARussian troll?

Is any non lib a Russian troll?

Old 02-16-2018, 04:37 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,385,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
That is not the point. Trump and his supporters kept saying that Russian meddling was a hoax and fake news.
Not really. Collusion is fake news. The Russian government hacking the DNC is fake news. Russian "interference" (which implies having a significant impact) is fake news. Russian propaganda is not fake news, and no one ever said it was. It has been grossly exaggerated, however.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
This whole thing is so ludicrous. I voted for Trump because of what he himself said he wanted to do with immigration, trade, and regulations, PC, race relations etc.

I voted against Hillary for what she herself said about immigration, trade, regulations, PC, attacking and scapegoating white identity, her thugs physically attacking Americans, and a long list of other things she said.

Libs here now say Bernie and Jill Stein campaigns were also helped by the Russians

Anyone that tried to prevent queen Hillary from being coronated is a Russian agent it seems

Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,405,465 times
Quote:
How did putin manipulate conservatives?

By all accounts, putin manipulated those on the left to vote for trump....Is that what you are really saying?

That those who voted for trump were going to vote for trump anyway but putin pushed them over the edge? How stupid can you be?

I have read the indictment, this started in 2014, what did your buddy obama do to stop it?
Listen, Obama was weak and spineless with the Russians. I am very disappointed with him and it will impact his legacy.

I don't give him a pass.

Trump is now president and the Russians actively interfered in our elections and is gearing up to do the same for the midterms.

We now know that Trump lied when he said Russian meddling was a hoax.

It is time we addressed the issue with real sanctions and cyber retaliation, but we are sitting on our asses because of the fat man now in the oval office.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:39 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,558,383 times
I find this whole thing to be ridiculous and sad. In every election various foreign factions try to influence the election or.. even if they are not trying to do it for god and country they are for perhaps economic deals they wish to see. The only difference this time is that after the fact someone CHOSE to care and go after them.

I would like an investigation as to how Mexico interfered with the election. I am betting there is a LOT more to that story...

But this is a sad nothing burger. Mueller has zip.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
People are stupid......listen to the rhetoric. Warfare, attack, like dropping bombs from a B-2 bomber. Do everything necessary to protect the country.

We are being sold down the road again. It's sad that so many are willing to go down this road.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:40 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,405,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Not really. Collusion is fake news. The Russian government hacking the DNC is fake news. Russian "interference" (which implies having a significant impact) is fake news. Russian propaganda is not fake news, and no one ever said it was. It has been grossly exaggerated, however.
Read the indictment it has not been grossly exaggerated, it has been underplayed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies