Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2018, 07:39 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,837,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Uh, you flat out said it. Along with many other libs here
I'm certain you misinterpreted whatever I said. You seem pretty good at that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2018, 04:56 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I'm certain you misinterpreted whatever I said. You seem pretty good at that.
There are several who post "misinterpretations" constantly.

Either reading comprehension is a struggle or they are doing it deliberately.

It's like trying to hold a conversation with a three year old who insists his fantasies are real.

Old 02-24-2018, 07:43 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
As I've always maintained, it's impossible to say one way or another. That is the FBI's position as well, and anyone who says that the meddling affected the outcome of the election is wrong. And anyone who says the campaign was ineffective is also wrong. The only thing we do know is that Russia put a massive effort into promoting Donald J Trump for president. That is not in question any more.
Then how do you explain the anti-Trump protests/ads funded by the same alleged Russians? At this point after all that's come to light so far I don't believe they were promoting anyone, their goal was to sow discord and division which it seems was successful...

Old 02-24-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Then how do you explain the anti-Trump protests/ads funded by the same alleged Russians? At this point after all that's come to light so far I don't believe they were promoting anyone, their goal was to sow discord and division which it seems was successful...
That was AFTER the election. And yes, obviously at they point they were just trying to sow discord. BEFORE the election the Russians promoted anyone BUT Hillary. Aside from Trump, they also promoted Bernie and Stein. In fact, one such ad said, "A vote for Stein is NOT a wasted vote". Of course it was a vote wasted, LOL. That was the whole point of the ad, to waste Democratic votes.

Old 02-24-2018, 01:12 PM

9,141 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Quote:
That was AFTER the election. And yes, obviously at they point they were just trying to sow discord. BEFORE the election the Russians promoted anyone BUT Hillary. Aside from Trump, they also promoted Bernie and Stein. In fact, one such ad said, "A vote for Stein is NOT a wasted vote". Of course it was a vote wasted, LOL. That was the whole point of the ad, to waste Democratic votes.
The anti-Trump "dossier" was sourced by Russians.

Old 02-24-2018, 01:34 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
So you admit now that it wasn't just Trump they were putting money into? Because that's not what you said before. Maybe they didn't bother to promote Hillary because the MSM and Hollywood were doing that so well?

Old 02-24-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
The anti-Trump "dossier" was sourced by Russians.
Don't make me laugh. The dossier was created by Christopher Steele, a Brit, and flatly denied by Putin. He used and abused Russian contacts to get the information and went into hiding as soon as it became public because he featured Putin would take him out.

Now perhaps you can answer this. Why would Steele be fearing for his life from the Kremlin for releasing damaging information about Trump if the Kremlin didn't have a vested interest in getting him elected?

Former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier, 'terrified for his safety' and went to ground before name released

Old 02-24-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So you admit now that it wasn't just Trump they were putting money into? Because that's not what you said before. Maybe they didn't bother to promote Hillary because the MSM and Hollywood were doing that so well?
I can't respond to what you claim I said before since you didn't quote it.

Not only did Russia not promote Hillary, they posted tons of negative stuff about her. So that kills your theory.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:36 PM

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Trial doesn't matter. It is simply further evidence that Russians were interfering with our election, something Donald John Trump still refuses to acknowledge. Also, more dots that connect. Mueller is going about this surgically.

*tick* *tick* *tick*
If Mueller is doing this surgically, he is using a blunt axe and not a scalpel.

Mueller refused discovery for the Russian who appeared and wants to delay a trial. You aren't suppose to indict someone if you aren't ready to move to trial and share evidence with the defense.

Seems like Mueller may be forced to either drop the indictment or move ahead unprepared. If he moves ahead unprepared it could get rough as Chris Steele and many Dreamers violated the same laws that he wants to charge the Russians with.

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/m...muellers-plea/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies