Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 07:31 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You are being deliberately obtuse with your repeated question. The Russians bots, as you well know, are trying to be disruptive and to get Americans at each other throats. They argue and try to influence on both sides of an given topic.

Liberals were crying about the 2nd amendment before any Russian interference

Old 02-16-2018, 07:32 PM

417 posts, read 191,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
When was the last time you were influenced by a BOT on social media.

Fascinating that you and others making this accusation, refuse to answer this very simple question.

How do you know that YOU haven't been influenced by a russian bot on social media? They don't exactly advertise themselves.

They divide and conquer. They hope if we are fighting each other, we won't notice THEM.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
Wizard of Oz, 1939

Old 02-16-2018, 07:34 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,123,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL

Russians, a full gun control country, funding the NRA.

You guy really don't think through your nonsense.
I think you need a raise of 1 ruble per year!

Old 02-16-2018, 07:35 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I don't like other countries trying to influence our election but they all do. I work in the Middle East and many people here hate Trump and tried to influence myself and other Americans to vote for Hillary....you want to lock them up? Do you also condemn Ukrainian participation on behalf of Hillary?
Let's cripple this and walk it by real slow - Either you are for America or you are for Russia in this matter. If you have trouble choosing a side to support, you've made your choice as far as Americans are concerned and will be remembered for it. If all you can do is talk in circles and try to deflect, we have a pretty good idea what your answer is.

Let's try again. The question was "No, I am roundly condemning any and all Russian participation in our political system. Aren't you...?".

You're on.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That didn't take long. Before the bodies were cool, Russia was all over social media pumping out the NRA's message. I wonder how much of the $416 million the NRA spent lobbying last year was in the form of rubles...?

BTW - They're coming for 2018 as well. Get ready for a wave of pro-Trump BS all over Twitter, Facebook, and every message board they can find.

Russian bots flood Twitter with pro-gun messages after Florida shooting: report | TheHill

The NRA was created by the CIA to curtail guns. It has been the NRA that has compromised our right. they didn't fight to the end. They the NRA, always writes the compromise that becomes the law. The NRA has compromised our 2nd amendment, on a settlement.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:39 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,123,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The NRA was created by the CIA to curtail guns. It has been the NRA that has compromised our right. they didn't fight to the end. They the NRA, always writes the compromise that becomes the law. The NRA has compromised our 2nd amendment, on a settlement.
LOL from the stock crash a few days ago being caused by a pretend man to this.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
LOL from the stock crash a few days ago being caused by a pretend man to this.
That must have been one hell of a batch. I'm surprised the boiler didn't melt down.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:11 PM

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Let's cripple this and walk it by real slow - Either you are for America or you are for Russia in this matter. If you have trouble choosing a side to support, you've made your choice as far as Americans are concerned and will be remembered for it. If all you can do is talk in circles and try to deflect, we have a pretty good idea what your answer is.

Let's try again. The question was "No, I am roundly condemning any and all Russian participation in our political system. Aren't you...?".

You're on.
And I already answered you....I don't like but cannot stop any and all foreign participation in our election. Do you object to Hillary taking money from the Russians and colluding with the Ukrainians? Do you object to Mexicans trying to influence our election?

Old 02-16-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
And I already answered you....I don't like but cannot stop any and all foreign participation in our election. Do you object to Hillary taking money from the Russians and colluding with the Ukrainians? Do you object to Mexicans trying to influence our election?
You need a Special Prosecutor to get to the bottom of Hillary's affairs if you believe she has committed a criminal act. All you have to do is convince DOJ that her case warrants one.

I am not familiar with Mexicans trying to influence our election. Link or source?

Old 02-16-2018, 09:10 PM

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
You need a Special Prosecutor to get to the bottom of Hillary's affairs if you believe she has committed a criminal act. All you have to do is convince DOJ that her case warrants one.

I am not familiar with Mexicans trying to influence our election. Link or source?
Doesn't matter if you're aware or not....do you object to foreigners trying to influence our elections or just the ones that oppose your candidate?

p.s. Millions of Mexican foreigners voted in our election which a much larger influence than so called Russian bots that Obama allowed to allegedly influence our election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies