Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 08:50 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
So that's a no. And you have no clue about me you should stop assuming.

Okay...so, just as I figured....you will only seach for confirmation bias.....here you go!

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' - ABC News

Old 03-05-2018, 09:28 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Wait. He said he was sorry? Thats aweful!¡!!!

Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Once again. Trumpistas do not care what Trump does. They will follow him into the gates of hell because he is their celebrity . They are invested 100% no matter what. Here is the thing. It is OUR fault for allowing this to happen. WE didn't vote THEY did!!!!!!! We have to blame ourselves for allowing a known con man, racist, anti intellectual in the white house. For all of you who think that the LAW will catch up with this ADMIN just remember that they ARE the law........

Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,016 times
Calm down, give real change a chance. The results have been good so far, just ignore the drama

Old 03-05-2018, 09:54 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Calm down, give real change a chance. The results have been good so far, just ignore the drama
But how long is it supposed to take? Over a year later (more if you count the transition and/or the campaign) and its still a revolving door of crazy. Every day it’s some new foolishness that can’t all be blamed on the press. Between the dumb tweets, picking fights with randos, wild unnecessary lies, incompetent hiring blowing up in their faces (there’s been a new embarrassment from a staffer or ex staffer every week for at least a month)... I could go on and on... it never gets any better. They don’t seem to be learning any lessons or getting any more competent. If anything it all gets worse.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:33 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
But how long is it supposed to take? Over a year later (more if you count the transition and/or the campaign) and its still a revolving door of crazy. Every day it’s some new foolishness that can’t all be blamed on the press. Between the dumb tweets, picking fights with randos, wild unnecessary lies, incompetent hiring blowing up in their faces (there’s been a new embarrassment from a staffer or ex staffer every week for at least a month)... I could go on and on... it never gets any better. They don’t seem to be learning any lessons or getting any more competent. If anything it all gets worse.

Could it just be that it's not much different than other administrations except for the fact that the media...and then you, make a big deal every time Trump farts? I guess it might be depending on where your head is...

OMG he had two scoops of ice cream....the world is going to end...a Big Mac...oh no! The country is finished! Did you forget the SNL skits about Clinton jogging...into Burger King and eating everyone's food? Everyone chuckled, but didn't hemorrhage because of it.

Old 03-06-2018, 12:40 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
The Reports of Trump's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated...and repeated...and repeated.

Geesh, you guys can't even type your own thoughts anymore...just copy and paste someone else's.
Everything the left accuses the right of doing is exactly what they're doing! It's laughable...lather rinse repeate, repeat, repeat...

Russiabot alert.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:00 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
To the bullies in the world, this is all great fun.

Everyone else is appalled and disgusted.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:30 AM

3,625 posts, read 3,413,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Could it just be that it's not much different than other administrations except for the fact that the media...and then you, make a big deal every time Trump farts?
I'm kind of glad that the media doesn't cover Mr. Trump's farts. If it did, I can just imagine what we might see in the future from Mr. Trump's Twitter account:

"I let the best farts. The best. Cabinet applauded, because I made them applaud. Like that Kim guy. Why can't I be Dictator for Life, like him?"

Fictional and silly, but if and when the so-called leader of the free world thinks passing gas is worthy of a tweet, all of us in the free world are in trouble.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:06 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
All of us in the free world are already in trouble.

While the Trump circus continues, each act more chaotic than the last, the robber barons are robbing us blind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies