Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 04:12 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Could it just be that it's not much different than other administrations except for the fact that the media...and then you, make a big deal every time Trump farts? I guess it might be depending on where your head is...

OMG he had two scoops of ice cream....the world is going to end...a Big Mac...oh no! The country is finished! Did you forget the SNL skits about Clinton jogging...into Burger King and eating everyone's food? Everyone chuckled, but didn't hemorrhage because of it.
That is BS. I don’t care anything about ice cream scoops or jokes that get blown out of proportion. I never did. I don’t even freak out over policy I don’t like. He’s the President and he’s supposed to implement his ideas, even if I think some of those ideas are stupid.

But “the media” is not making him tell whopping lies constantly, hire and then fire complete idiots on rotation, tweet stupid things regularly, on and on and on. It’s not the media’s fault so many people were working without security clearances. It’s not the media’s fault he keeps getting in his own way. Your zeal to protect your guy is making you blind to his faults, and he has some HUGE issues.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:12 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
The State Dept. is in a shambles as well. They couldn't even get it together to spend $120 million Congress authorized to oppose Putin interfering in our elections.

When is the last time you ever heard of any government agency that couldn't spend $120 million?

Talk about your low moral.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:16 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
That is BS. I don’t care anything about ice cream scoops or jokes that get blown out of proportion. I never did. I don’t even freak out over policy I don’t like. He’s the President and he’s supposed to implement his ideas, even if I think some of those ideas are stupid.

But “the media” is not making him tell whopping lies constantly, hire and then fire complete idiots on rotation, tweet stupid things regularly, on and on and on. It’s not the media’s fault so many people were working without security clearances. It’s not the media’s fault he keeps getting in his own way. Your zeal to protect your guy is making you blind to his faults, and he has some HUGE issues.
Trump is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing, keeping things stirred up, keeping attention focused on his endless and ridiculous sideshow, so the oligarchs can run the table.

Watch.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:24 AM

52,693 posts, read 47,969,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Just look at sheer volatility, number of key level departures, all the drama.

This is not normal. First he hires money launderers for campaign chairman and other key positions, people who lie to FBI, then he drains the swamp by either having frustrated people leave the people he hired or just firing them.

Combine it with dozens of people without security clearance, hiring Mooch for 11 days and people like Omarosa, reality tv stars, Flynn acting as a foreign agent, hiring and keeping wife beaters (Porter) - I mean isn't that too much ?

Any CEO or executive hiring people like that and volatility would have been fired long time ago. Why do we have such a low bar for POTUS? Oh right, Fox News and right wing don't care unless Obama wears a wrong suit or his daughters are not smiling.

Hope Hicks out: People who left, were fired from Trump administration - Business Insider

First of all, please stop believing everything that the liberal media is forcing down your throat, and it's plain to see that you have seriously been misguided by your own choice. President Trump's administration is doing just fine, and, granted, it is not a perfect administration. None of them really are. But nothing could be any worse than when Obama was in office. That one, hands down, was the worst and most corrupt of all time. In the meantime, this country is heading in the right direction.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:01 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
First of all, please stop believing everything that the liberal media is forcing down your throat, and it's plain to see that you have seriously been misguided by your own choice. President Trump's administration is doing just fine, and, granted, it is not a perfect administration. None of them really are. But nothing could be any worse than when Obama was in office. That one, hands down, was the worst and most corrupt of all time. In the meantime, this country is heading in the right direction.
That Fox News Bubble! It's so far from reality and the truth.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:23 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Right, ALL news reporting of the facts must be "Liberal Media".

As always, some are conditioned by some set, backward ideas handed down to them by Grandpappy. How anyone, for one thing, could call his predecessor "corrupt" is just comical, considering who we have now is the most corrupt person on the planet. Some are blind to what is really occurring... at least they are not as many of them as those who know better.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:38 AM

3,080 posts, read 1,747,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Any CEO or executive hiring people like that and volatility would have been fired long time ago. Why do we have such a low bar for POTUS?
I'll agree that this is an unorthodox presidency but that's why many of us voted for him to see something different. Yeah we didn't know exactly what we're going to get but we knew it wasn't going to be the same old song and dance of tired liberals. As for your statement about CEOs being fired for doing stuff like this, has even worked in the private sector bro? Most CEOs are at least a little bit crazy and unhinged. I actually hate the way most CEOs conduct themselves and operate but that is the truth of the matter. I don't necessarily think it makes for a great company, but I do like the idea of keeping people on their toes. I've worked in the public and the private sector and one thing I have noticed is that people in the public sector often get way too comfortable in their jobs. It leads to complacency and lack of performance.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:43 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The State Dept. is in a shambles as well. They couldn't even get it together to spend $120 million Congress authorized to oppose Putin interfering in our elections.

When is the last time you ever heard of any government agency that couldn't spend $120 million?

Talk about your low moral.

Yes, and isn't it odd, that we have NOT spent the money designated to stop Russia from interfering in our elections. Gee, I'm SURE it has nothing to do with Tillerson having business tied up in Russia, I mean..... he wouldn't do that....
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-06-2018, 10:47 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
is it really manages that bad, are is it because they are being attack 24/7 from the left over every period and crossing the t

Old 03-06-2018, 10:53 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
is it really manages that bad, are is it because they are being attack 24/7 from the left over every period and crossing the t
So are you saying these things AREN'T happening?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies