Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 05:45 PM

900 posts, read 375,577 times

Advertisements

You have little experience with liberal tactics, they do not need to take up arms, they just have to vote for extreme liberals in blue states, and those states start disobeying federal civilian institutions, as California already does, forcing the federal government to act against their sovereignty. The latter launches people against the federal government and this created the precedent.

You have conservative states that are also not fans of the American Union like Texas, and I can see them joining those states for their own interest in self-determination ..... The perfect situation would be created, where conservatives and liberals would be united against federal tyranny in search of freedom to create their own rules, and the weakening of the American Union, lacking only a great liberal leader who achieves this plan in practice, as all liberals are corrupt and sold to the American system, to them this idea would not be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 06:49 PM

609 posts, read 303,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I know Trump supporters feed off of Democratic anger like nectar but really, I don't care.
LMAO, and your 500 posts on the subject today prove how much you "don't care"!

Please.

Old 06-29-2018, 06:57 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Makes one wonder if the rumors of $2.5bil loan scheme to Trump pushed by Kennedy and his son at Deutsche Bank over the years that is now coming out had anything to do with Kennedy's abrupt retirement.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:07 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Makes one wonder if the rumors of $2.5bil loan scheme to Trump pushed by Kennedy and his son at Deutsche Bank over the years that is now coming out had anything to do with Kennedy's abrupt retirement.
That was an interesting, Kennedys son was working in real estate at Deutsche Bank where he met Trump. Trump was pushing him to retire, not much different than Ginsberg and Obama but that is a weird connection. Also Trump and Ivanka met with Kennedy and sat in on some of the hearings.

Trump has also been kind to Kennedy's clerks appointing several to court positions, especially Gorsuch.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That was an interesting, Kennedys son was working in real estate at Deutsche Bank where he met Trump. Trump was pushing him to retire, not much different than Ginsberg and Obama but that is a weird connection. Also Trump and Ivanka met with Kennedy and sat in on some of the hearings.

Trump has also been kind to Kennedy's clerks appointing several to court positions, especially Gorsuch.
I think that I read somewhere in the past year or so that Russia (Putin, or more likely one of his people) more or less guaranteed the loans from the Bank to Trump.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:37 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
I think that I read somewhere in the past year or so that Russia (Putin, or more likely one of his people) more or less guaranteed the loans from the Bank to Trump.
Yes, it had to be Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia

Old 06-29-2018, 07:51 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Strangely they couldn't get loans from US banks like Chase, Citizens or any of the US banks but ended up with Deutsche. I seem to recall Trump asking them not to look at his finances, I will wait for Mueller.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Yes, it had to be Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia
Isn't it strange how it always involve them. Why do you think that is? Even Trump's sons admitted the Russian financial angle.

Why do you think Kennedy really retired? He had already selected his clerks for next term in preparation for upcoming work.

And then ... gone.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:06 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Deutsch Bank was convicted and paid a fine for Russian money laundering. It was little more than a financial slap on the wrist, really. But still.

One division of the bank helps manage investments from Russian oligarchs. Was this the division that Kennedy's son was working in?

Old 06-29-2018, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Deutsch Bank was convicted and paid a fine for Russian money laundering. It was little more than a financial slap on the wrist, really. But still.

One division of the bank helps manage investments from Russian oligarchs. Was this the division that Kennedy's son was working in?
I don't know, It was just something I read a year or so ago in passing. I'd bet there is more stuff out about it now though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies