Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2018, 08:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times

Advertisements

Not mature enough to vote. Not mature enough to buy a gun.
But they are going to tell the adults to disarm.

Go to bed, it is past your curfew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2018, 08:44 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,041,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
I've got some ideas but I'll bet you Liberals will never go along with it?

(1)If an individual is found mentally unstable with violent tendencies in a court of law they shall be institutionalized for the rest of their lives.

(2)Anyone convicted in a court of law for any violent crime shall spend the rest of their lives in prison with absolutely no chance of parole. Any violent crime.

(3)Anyone that murders an innocent individual and is convicted in a court of law shall receive the death penalty within 3 weeks of their conviction. And is sentenced to die in the same manner as they killed their victim(s). If there are multiple victims they will be sentenced to die in a slow and torturous manner. After all you can't kill someone two or more times. You've gotta' somehow make them pay for each victim. If they kill two people then it should take two days for them to die and so on.

(4)Three strikes and your out, for habitual non violent crimes. Any non violent crime.

(5)Castration and life in prison with absolutely no chance of parole for those who commit sex crimes.

(6)Any adult that steals gets one finger amputated for each theft. Children that steal get sent to a juvenile detention center until at which time it is determined that the child has learned their lesson.

(7)Drug offenses for users only get sent to rehabilitation facilities under strict supervision until which time it is determined that they can lead clean productive lives.

(8)Drug traffickers dealers get life in prison with absolutely no chance of parole. If someone dies or kills another while under the influence of drugs and it's proven who sold the drugs to that individual then the death penalty will apply to the dealer same as if they were the killer themselves.

(9)Hold those who knowingly serve intoxicating beverages to intoxicated people responsible for that persons actions along with the person who is intoxicated.

(10)Hold government agencies and the individual(s) working for them personally responsible for failing to act when they have enough information to question and detain individuals of whom they know are a danger to themselves and or others. This unto itself may have prevented some of these mass shootings. They shall receive the same criminal penalties as the criminal themselves.

What say you Liberals? Good Idea's?

11) Liberals would ask you to change the name to United States of Arabia.

Old 03-25-2018, 08:48 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,833,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Go to bed, it is past your curfew.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving to BentBow again"

Old 03-25-2018, 08:52 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,331,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
You know what I'm talking about. Anyone who's been through 12 years of public school knows what I'm talking about.

It's a very simple premise: abused kids become abusive adults. If America wants fewer mass killers, they need stop making 'em.
Not all of the mass killers were abused, and not all abused kids end up being killers. I don't even know if enough of them were abused that you could infer a correlation much less a causation.

Old 03-25-2018, 09:03 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,039,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Seems like their rights are being infringed on if they're not allowed to vote or buy a gun.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:05 AM

14,822 posts, read 12,045,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Don't you Brits have your own spilt milk to clean up before you strut around preaching to other countries?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telfor...sex_abuse_ring
Still 'dodging' the real matter at hand I see! Is it because you have no argument?

Old 03-26-2018, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
The feeling is mutual with regard to your comments and opinions.

I'm still waiting for your answer to my questions instead of repeating your same old BS. You can not even answer one of them. I guess we'll both be waiting till hell freezes over.? Which by the way is where you belong. At any rate I've placed you on my ignore list as you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Not only that you're just not worth another second of my time.
Still 'dodging' the real matter at hand I see! Is it because you have no argument?

Old 03-26-2018, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
You did not defeat Hitler. Russians had more to defeat the Germans, then second was the USA. You were dead last in force the Germans had to deal with. Laughable. History is not your strong point.
I was making a point of how you r country was left with very little protection due to your gun laws. Missed that did ya limey
Anyways, I am done talking to drunks. Our country kicked your butt, Germany, etc etc.
We dont need you as much as you need us.
We are a very safe and secure country. Just dont go to Chicago or Detroit...Take those cities out of murder data, and its very safe here.
Ignore.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:09 AM

34,246 posts, read 18,612,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
What is the real matter at hand? Please enlighten me. That criminals don't follow gun control laws? I agree!

Old 03-26-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What is the real matter at hand? Please enlighten me. That criminals don't follow gun control laws? I agree!
The real matter at hand is the fact that gun crime and gun deaths in the USA is shamefully out of control, and yet nobody seems to want to address the actual problem, its obvious to all that gun laws need changing but instead of discussing they start talking about completely irrelevant matters! Is that because the stats make the US gun laws indefensible? I think it is. Instead of acting like 12 year olds spitting out their dummies I was kind of hoping for some rational suggestions from them of how they think the problem can be solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies