Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 10:55 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Most Republican politicians are dumb as hell. They believe the Earth is 6000 years old,
If you aren't a republican troll, you're one of their best friends unknowingly.

Old 03-24-2018, 10:56 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,124,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
A young man whose friends were recently murdered in front of him. It's a bold choice of narrative, certainly.

Seriously, the entire "Nyah-nyah, buying more guns to spite you!" line is getting a bit tired. I mean, it's great for the NRA and those whose interests they defend (the gunmakers, that is), but in the end, the - ehm - enthusiasts will have 10 guns each instead of 8 and not much else will have changed.
Wrong. Manyt buy them as first time rifles because "they might ban them so I might as well buy one"

Old 03-24-2018, 10:57 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
I wonder how much money David Hogg has made since the incident I bet it pushing or over $200k

Old 03-24-2018, 10:57 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,444,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So logically, if they're "children" then they are immature and have uninformed opinions on life in general.
No...there are many children smarter than adults. Any teen in an AP high school class is arguably smarter than the president who has at best a 70 word vocabulary

Quote:
You want people to consider them as adults, but upon rebuttal want to tuck them behind your billowing skirts and declare them children.

How about instead of your lame excuses we just judge any and all arguments on their merits regardless of race, gender, age etc? Crazy concept huh?
Right wingers are too anti intellectual to be allowed to judge anyone. They ignore science and think their ignorance is on equal footing with reality

Old 03-24-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you aren't a republican troll, you're one of their best friends unknowingly.
College educated voters are leaving the GOP in droves. There's a reason for it: it's not possible to be elected as a republican without being anti intellectual or engaging in conspiracy theory peddling.

The fact is that the GOP lives in fantasy land where tax cuts balance budgets and everything that ever goes wrong is blamed on the deep state

Old 03-24-2018, 11:01 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,341,179 times
Quote:
Have you heard Trump speak? He can barely string together a coherent sentence without replying on his limited vocabulary of "believe me" and "tremendous"
He apparently has a better-developed vocabulary than a Munchkin with a foul mouth named David Hogg.

Quote:
Most Republican politicians are dumb as hell. They believe the Earth is 6000 years old, question science all the time, think humans and dinosaurs co existed, still believe in supply side, etc

I mean you see it all around you. Republicans have become so anti intellectual that the party is nominating more and more unhinged lunatics. It's almost impossible for a r\Republican to win the nomination without engaging in conspiracy theory peddling
And they say that "liberals" (who are really not very open-minded) don't sink to stereotypes.

From the Dictionary of Absolute Political Correctness:

right-winger(n.) -- anyone who fails to recognize the Sacred Doctrines of Social Justice. They are by definition racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic, and incapable of reason (as defined by the absolutist views those of us who've decided we alone know better)

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 03-24-2018 at 11:14 PM..

Old 03-24-2018, 11:01 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,124,120 times
Quote:
Have you heard Trump speak? He can barely string together a coherent sentence without replying on his limited vocabulary of "believe me" and "tremendous"

Most Republican politicians are dumb as hell. They believe the Earth is 6000 years old, question science all the time, think humans and dinosaurs co existed, still believe in supply side, etc

I mean you see it all around you. Republicans have become so anti intellectual that the party is nominating more and more unhinged lunatics. It's.almost impossible for a republican to win the nomination without engaging in conspiracy theory peddling
And yet the enlightened left coddles criminals, is ok with the murder of 700k babies each year, and loves 189 genders.

Old 03-24-2018, 11:02 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I wonder how much money David Hogg has made since the incident I bet it pushing or over $200k
Why do you think that. Is it because he is well articulate and educated with a mind of his own. So you just have to belittle him to make him feel worthless in your mind.

Old 03-24-2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
And yet the enlightened left coddles criminals, is ok with the murder of 700k babies each year, and loves 189 genders.

I really don't even know what your talking about. The GOP coddles a criminal in the White House who defrauded thousands of contractors and investors during his business career, sexually assaulted dozens of women, and already in his first year his administration has 19 indictments.

Amazing you guys still have the gall to claim your the law and order people....

Old 03-24-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
He apparently has a deeper vocabulary than a Munchkin with a foul mouth named Hogg.
No....it's just locker room talk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies