Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 11:08 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

So exactly how does one tell ahead of time if someone is irresponsible and immoral?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2018, 11:21 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

For every one story like that, there are countless stories of men who took up with someone else, demonstrated little interest in being involved in their kid's lives, and then whined endlessly about having to pay child support for the kids they helped create.
In the "teenage boy + adult female teacher" scenario,

The teen dad (13 years old) should not be responsible for the child support.

You decided to have sex with a child, then you will be on your own.

Old 03-29-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
So exactly how does one tell ahead of time if someone is irresponsible and immoral?
a. Stop having sex with teen boys
b. stop having sex with men with commitment Phobia & Relationship Anxiety
c. Listen - when men tell you who they are, believe them.
If a man said, "I am not looking for a marriage and I don't want to have kids." Believe him.
d. stop using children to trap a man, marriage will not make any problems go away.
e. if YOU alone are not financially stable enough to raise a child, don't make one with anybody ( Sometimes, your partner can die prematurely.)

etc.

I know a horny woman who is looking for "casual encounter" on craigslist. I don't think she is a mother material, nor do I believe her "casual encounter" should be considered as father material. lol

Old 03-29-2018, 11:29 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
LMAO...here we go.

Old 03-29-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I grew up in a “perfect” 1950s-style two-parent household. Unfortunately, my father went “off the deep end” with religion and quit his job, leaving my mother with the task of breadwinning and raising us at the same time. She eventually had a nervous breakdown.

It probably would have been better if my parents got divorced, but my mother was the good submissive obedient Christian wife, so it didn’t happen.

The right wing “family values” crowd forgets that fathers are often a$$holes. Forcing them to “stick around” is often counterproductive.
Your dad is a freak. What God did your dad worship? Satan? lol Whatever he chose to do has nothing to do with the right wing family values. LOL

Oh brother!

Old 03-29-2018, 12:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
If they are liberal its a huge red flag. A willingness to kill the unborn is a red flag. A willingness to make them dependent on the government and less on a father is a huge red flag.
That glassy eyed look is a sign. Other signs = They won't listen and shout down the views of others. They can't focus on issues or policy's but are quick to derail them with demonization around race, gender etc............. They say it takes a village but look to wisdom from the village idiot.
Just a few of the many red flags.

Interesting that as I post this Dona Brazil is talking about a pink wave. More on that later. There is a huge push to take the male out of the political equation.

Last edited by phma; 03-29-2018 at 01:06 PM..

Old 03-29-2018, 12:50 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,164,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If they are liberal its a huge red flag. A willingness to kill the unborn is a red flag. A willingness to make them dependent on the government and less on a father is a huge red flag. That classy eyed look is a sign.
Just a few of the many red flags.
Liberals are immoral, it’s true. Liberals eat babies, hate Jesus, and hate America.

Old 03-29-2018, 12:50 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Liberalism is our enemy. It is destroying our society. Human beings need strong fathers, they need faith and above all they need to be held accountable to their families, to the country and to God.

Without that it’s all crap which is clearly evident in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

Old 03-29-2018, 12:58 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Liberalism is our enemy. It is destroying our society. Human beings need strong fathers, they need faith and above all they need to be held accountable to their families, to the country and to God.

Without that it’s all crap which is clearly evident in places like Baltimore and Detroit.
Sounds like you're describing ISIS family values!

Old 03-29-2018, 01:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Liberals are immoral, it’s true. Liberals eat babies, hate Jesus, and hate America.

Yes, but that's all before lunch. We need to focus on what they do after lunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies