Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 11:07 AM

10,776 posts, read 4,353,901 times

Advertisements

There is such an aggressive and RACIST narrative going on, blaming White Men for everything and making them the ENEMY and implying that they are better off than everyone else....
But most White Men are not in positions of power.
Most White Men are faceless employees in small companies, or blue-collar workers or unemployed or homeless.
Imagine how they feel when they are told they are America's Enemy....
Pure racism, and sexism.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:11 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
In the modern liberals mind .

The worst thing one can be is born a straight white male .

They prefer anything over that . The only way to absolve one of the sins is to virtue signal 24/7 and apologize for being born white .

Even then those they’ll still respect a minority or illegal alien with a criminal background over the white man .

Then Hillary wonders why she didn’t do well with white voters .

Old 04-06-2018, 11:25 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
In the modern liberals mind .

The worst thing one can be is born a straight white male .

They prefer anything over that . The only way to absolve one of the sins is to virtue signal 24/7 and apologize for being born white .

Even then those they’ll still respect a minority or illegal alien with a criminal background over the white man .

Then Hillary wonders why she didn’t do well with white voters .
Um, I've carried and given birth to two young, white men, and have been raising them for 19 years. You don't speak for me. Your post sounds a little snowflakey, and my 19-year-old son would tell you to quit your whining.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:28 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
There is such an aggressive and RACIST narrative going on, blaming White Men for everything and making them the ENEMY and implying that they are better off than everyone else....
But most White Men are not in positions of power.
Most White Men are faceless employees in small companies, or blue-collar workers or unemployed or homeless.
Imagine how they feel when they are told they are America's Enemy....
Pure racism, and sexism.
Equality is just that, equality. There is no "buts" One rule for all, or no rule at all.

There are a lot of things others can say, a white male cannot say (without being called a racist of some sort)

just like there are alot of things others can say, a japanese/german cannot say. (without being called a denier or some weird crap like that)

A lot of double standards, believe it or not.

I am so sick and tired of all these double standards crap.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:34 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
The left DOESN'T CARE. All they are looking for is a way to divide the American people and play identity politics. The fact that their stories are fabrications doesn't matter as long as they can create a scapegoat for their more ignorant supporters.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:35 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
The lefts attempt to instill self loathing in the white population for political gain.

That's why its so important to indoctrinate the youth and students. So they will stand aside.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:36 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Um, I've carried and given birth to two young, white men, and have been raising them for 19 years. You don't speak for me. Your post sounds a little snowflakey, and my 19-year-old son would tell you to quit your whining.
Looks like you are in TN , come here to L.A and see the tone of the politics .

So when whites mention being discriminated against they are whining

But when non whites do it they are standing up for their rights and being courageous.

Double standards much ?

Old 04-06-2018, 11:39 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:

Get back to us when he's 34.

As for you, get back to us when you have been blamed for the world's ills because you are white and male.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:41 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Get back to us when he's 34.

As for you, get back to us when you have been blamed for the world's ills because you are white and male.
Uh, get back to me when you've lived as a woman in a man's world.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:45 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
Well I am not sure what you with meant with this reply to the other poster, but let me ask you a question since I don't know your political views.

Are you a person who goes along with some of the liberal narrative the OP is describing?
If not, are you aware it has some validity?

Though it is not always so obvious, when you have college classes teaching positive things about everyone except white hetero Christian men, or professors and the like talking about men in general, and white men specifically being a problem in our country, what are your thoughts?

Also, whenever even the slightest joke or comment about a minority or woman is made, knee-jerk liberals assume and even accuse white men of being ____ist, _____phobe, etc.
Yet these same people who claim to want to COEXIST and sing kumbaya with everyone, make outward anti-white and/or male comments with nary a 2nd thought.
What are your thoughts on such things considering you have two white male sons?

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies