Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2018, 08:02 AM

37,175 posts, read 19,194,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The correct term is played.
Pw3nd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2018, 08:03 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Wow. So he shuns our allies and salutes a Communist general.

How did the GOP turn into such an anti-West, anti-American party?

As opposed to sitting down and having lunch/dinner with a communist....along with the United States Flag flying right next to the communist flag....

Now, blah blah blah...that was then, this is now....yea yea yea, we got it.....

Old 06-14-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yet, you've had 2 plus years....

Tell ya what, if you and your ilk stop complaining for 2+ years and let this run it's course....We'll stop complaining about the Mueller investigation...deal?
May 17th was one year, with multiple indictments, guilty pleas, and cooperating witnesses.

Benghazi went on for how long, with no results? Refresh my memory.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:06 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
We should have a POTUS who isn't a compulsive liar too.
ok, we get your point, but I don't vote so much on personal strong and weak habits as I do on ideas and so far what he has done or tried to do pleases me. So, I would vote for him again in a second, I just take what he says with a grain of salt.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:06 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Wow. So he shuns our allies and salutes a Communist general.

How did the GOP turn into such an anti-West, anti-American party?
Saluting the Axis of Evil.....I don't know what to say. The GOP does not resemble the party of Reagan anymore. It is way out in the twilight zone. Anything goes.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
It’s mind blowing what this President gets away with in the eyes of his supporters. Obama would of been hanged for this kind of behavior.
They wanted to hang him for bowing in Japan where it is protocol. Obama was smart enough to learn the customs of countries he visited so he didn't trip over his own feet. He had a team of advisors for that purpose.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:07 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As opposed to sitting down and having lunch/dinner with a communist....along with the United States Flag flying right next to the communist flag....

Now, blah blah blah...that was then, this is now....yea yea yea, we got it.....

Can't you respond without ridiculous deflection.

The President of the United States saluted an enemy general that is being played up for propaganda purposes in NK.

Based on what you wrote that is fine with you.

Wow..there is no low that Trump can sink to that Trumplicans will not sell their souls to justify.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:11 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock4 View Post
A typical case of just lying on the fly - comes as naturally as breathing. Does he even know when the Korean War was? Can his followers do simple math and figure out the impossibility of this statement?

I grew up with a boy whose dad was killed during the Korean War so I find this lie particularly offensive.
I don't think your growing up with a young boy who's father died in the Korean war has anything to do with anything. Those of us over 70 almost all grew up with people who actually fought in the Korean war. Some of us knew young people who gave their lives in the war. I do think the president needs to explain what he meant and why he said it though.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:14 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,549,547 times
Tweet from November 25, 2013.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:14 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
ok, we get your point, but I don't vote so much on personal strong and weak habits as I do on ideas and so far what he has done or tried to do pleases me. So, I would vote for him again in a second, I just take what he says with a grain of salt.
Absolutely frightening. It seems you understand what kind of person he is but you don't care. I presume it is b/c he rips children from their parents, cozies up to dictators, is destroying alliances, etc... then he is okay. Please tell me I am wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies