Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,636,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
How is my comment racist? Obama is the one who said it.
You're the one who for some reason brought it up completely out of the blue in a thread about Donald Trump's attorney, and yes - clearly it is a racial remark; it directly concerns Obama's race, for god's sake. How can you call a remark about someone's race anything but a racial remark? The fact that you don't recognize that - that you somehow think this was a perfectly normal and appropriate remark - is even more damning.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:50 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,080,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
You're the one who for some reason brought it up completely out of the blue in a thread about Donald Trump's attorney, and yes - clearly it is a racial remark; it directly concerns Obama's race, for god's sake. How can you call a remark about someone's race anything but a racial remark? The fact that you don't recognize that - that you somehow think this was a perfectly normal and appropriate remark - is even more damning.
Do you lack all reading comprehension skills?

PP ranted about how no POTUS since Nixon had commented on a criminal case.

That is not accurate.

Obama did, multiple times and on multiple cases all involving race. His most memorable quote was "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

Don't you dare try to blame ME for all that.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:51 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,917,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Lol someone get this snowflake a safe space stat.
I said the bots would come out when Hannity was on...

Old 04-16-2018, 07:52 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,636,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Do you lack all reading comprehension skills?

PP ranted about how no POTUS since Nixon had commented on a criminal case.

That is not accurate.

Obama did, multiple times and on multiple cases all involving race. His most memorable quote was "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

Don't you dare try to blame ME for all that.
Hey, you know what? You've got a good point. Maybe I was wrong...

Old 04-16-2018, 07:54 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,917,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Not for me--
I watch "The Americans"...
They aren't exactly taking over the American system, are they?

Old 04-16-2018, 07:55 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
It's absurd, but I'm actually starting to believe that the whole Trump Admin is a plot by the DNC to absolutely ruin the right. The President's lawyer just gave Sean Hannity's career a major, major kick in the teeth. If it is a plot, and considering everything else going on, it's genius.

The DNC is only marginally more competent than the tRump clown show.

No way in hell they could pull this off.

No sir... This is all real.

And VERY entertaining.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:57 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
A federal judge rejected an attempt by President Trump and Michael Cohen to block prosecutors in Manhattan from reviewing the materials seized in last week's raids. Interesting. For someone who isn't guilty of anything, Trump is sure acting like a guilty man

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/n...s&ref=headline
Can you imagine the arrogance of Trump and his lawyers -- lol?

Trump is such an elitist....in its pure form -- that's why y'all can't identify it.

For years folks have thrown at that 'elitist' term without really paying any attention to what it really means.

Trump is the epitome of an elitist.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:57 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
“Not one of any issue I ever dealt with Michael Cohen on ever — ever — involved a matter between me and any third party,” Hannity added.

Hannity's denial is a bit confusing. Hannity sought Cohen's legal counsel only on matters involving Hannity and himself?
Now let's assume Hannity is hiding an element of truth in his weasel words.

If he was consulting about something that didn't involve a third party.

Yes that leaves himself..so it could have been a matter like a personal will. He may have created a document which he wanted an attorney to hold onto in case he ever accidentally fell from a fifth floor window or opened a package containing nerve gas.

But I doubt it.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:01 PM

Hannity is denying ever being a client. Fascinating.

Must be easy enough for Cohen to prove....most lawyers receive a retainer or some kind of payment for services right?

Old 04-16-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Not for me--
I watch "The Americans"...
They aren't exactly taking over the American system, are they?
oh I love the Americans -- harkens back to the good old days and The Cold War -- lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies