Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2018, 01:37 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
When Cohen parted company with his former legal team and started talking about his loyalty to his family and his country, Trump started telling twice as many lies.
Rep and Bump

Old 07-07-2018, 03:49 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
If you had a relative that talked like this you would be checking out assisted living facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's trump's attempt to brag about crowd size. really. i'm assuming that elton john holds the record for most atendees at the venue and trump is claiming to have more.

IIRC when trump made the same claim before he was lying.

OH, dear God...please help us...

Old 07-07-2018, 05:49 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,500 times
AHH so Trump was played by NK. Oh boy his tweets are gonna get crazy and I wonder who he will 'pick on' over this news.
Every time he feels stressed the lies get worse.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:00 PM

Trump Admin Alex Azar can reunite parents and children with a single keystroke.
Why are they asking for more time to reunite families?

Seeing how during the above sentence he couldn't stop blinking...he s lying. Of course. Its jus more of the typical spreading of the viral Trumposterous preposterous responses to being held accountable.
Maybe Sarah Sanders sneezed on him ....

Old 07-07-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
AHH so Trump was played by NK. Oh boy his tweets are gonna get crazy and I wonder who he will 'pick on' over this news.
Every time he feels stressed the lies get worse.
Most likely women and children.
Like dragging his feet meeting deadlines for reunification of families now spread across the country.

I want this administration charged with kidnapping.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:59 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Remember when Trump said NK was going to denuke?
When he had it in the bag?
The only "bag" is the empty one Trump is holding
Even Fox sees it that way
What now? Pompeo exits North Korea emptyhanded, leaving US with three options -- all of them bad | Fox News

Old 07-08-2018, 11:02 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Remember when Trump said NK was going to denuke?
When he had it in the bag?
The only "bag" is the empty one Trump is holding
Even Fox sees it that way
What now? Pompeo exits North Korea emptyhanded, leaving US with three options -- all of them bad | Fox News
Kind of sad. Trump has lied so often.

Old 07-08-2018, 01:23 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Kind of sad. Trump has lied so often.
We agree on many things but not on the definition of sad...
To me sad, is having your ice cream cone melt too soon or read about some actor you really liked as a child passing away---
Trump lying about the NK "accord" is infuriating--because Congress is asleep at the wheel and could give a s--- about it, because NK has gotten more out of Trump than any hooker he ever had sex with w/o having to screw him, because apparently the only ones who actually care are people who have indicated they rank Trump last in the effective POTUS category even BEFORE this abject failure at negotiating a deal...

One thing I admit Trump is good for--is increasing the total amount of frustration Americans who can put 2+2 together and come up with ZERO feel----because that is what Trump has accomplished that is positive for the US...

Knowing that Trump will be meeting with Putin one-to-one, w/o any sort of dispassionate oversight--like a translator or a recording of the actually conversation leads me to think Putin will feel it is safe to start a ground war in Eastern Europe before Christmas...

Old 07-08-2018, 01:30 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
We agree on many things but not on the definition of sad...
To me sad, is having your ice cream cone melt too soon or read about some actor you really liked as a child passing away---
Trump lying about the NK "accord" is infuriating--because Congress is asleep at the wheel and could give a s--- about it, because NK has gotten more out of Trump than any hooker he ever had sex with w/o having to screw him, because apparently the only ones who actually care are people who have indicated they rank Trump last in the effective POTUS category even BEFORE this abject failure at negotiating a deal...

One thing I admit Trump is good for--is increasing the total amount of frustration Americans who can put 2+2 together and come up with ZERO feel----because that is what Trump has accomplished that is positive for the US...

Knowing that Trump will be meeting with Putin one-to-one, w/o any sort of dispassionate oversight--like a translator or a recording of the actually conversation leads me to think Putin will feel it is safe to start a ground war in Eastern Europe before Christmas...
Trump gives Putin the green light to invade the Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia) and take over the rest of Ukraine, and in return Putin agrees not to release the "golden shower" tapes. Would Trump's supporters be okay with this? Would the snake handlers give him a "mulligan"?

Old 07-08-2018, 11:10 PM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
I have to admit that I am even surprised by the level of corruption we are all seeing coming from the Obama administration. It’s not secret that I am not a fan of progressive liberal moonbats. However, I never imagined the depth and scope of the corruption, lies, decent and treason that Hillary, obama and the entire Democratic Party we’re capable of. I am shocked and deeply saddened. Until a pile of people such as Hillary, comey, rosenstein, strock, clapper, obama, Lynch, holder and I am sure many more go to prison the trust in government will never be restored. Completely stunning that they thought they could get away with this.

Sad day for America. Very sad day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies